Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Didn't get a shiny. Caught over 400 candies worth of magikarp today. Only saw about 3 totodiles, 1 croconaw. Nothing else worth catching. Time to retreat back into my hermit shell until the next event

Last edited:
Didn't get a shiny. Caught over 400 candies worth of magikarp today. Only saw about 3 totodiles, 1 croconaw. Nothing else worth catching. Time to retreat back into my hermit shell until the next event
Caught quite a few totodiles, enough to evolve into a croconaw. I lucked out and ran into 3 lapras. People ran into way more magikarp than me tho. That bums me out because I don't have a Gyarados.

overall the event was nice. stocked up on magikarp for reals (from 400 to 950 candies). much needed since i need a gyarados. now i can evolve 2 that is in my stash that are 90%.

saw 2 lapras and caught both (weak tho). caught a bunch of slowpokes, seels, and tentacools. and caught a shiny karp as well. never did see a dratini or dragonair.

now back to the real world of bugs and rats....

Last edited:
My dumb *** thought the event ended tomorrow. Wasted a trip to the Santa Monica Pier.

I finally caught a lapras during the event this morning. Crappy CP, but did so with a pinapp, so boom, 7 candy to level up my good lapras. Pretty good and enjoyable event by Niantic. Hopefully I get that dratini nest back to normal in my town.

finally got enough to evolve this with the event
glasses.gif
power that bad boy uppp

Should I dump my lucky eggs?

I'm at level 30 and don't see myself farming anything again
No reason to dump them... even if you don't farm worthless mons, you might as well crack one open anytime you have a couple mons you want to evolve or during a lure/incense when you'll have an increased chance of catching some... might as well benefit from the double XP rather than letting it go to waste if you dump them. Even a few evolutions or catches will give you a few more XP you wouldn't have had.
There's just not enough space to farm with the new pokemon
Speaking of space, how much room does everyone have in their box? While box expansions were on that half-price sale, I increased to 700 mon limit, but I already bumped into that recently and had to go through and transfer 50 so I didn't keep getting that message when I'd tap a mon 
mean.gif
  I've seen other people's screenshots showing 1000... is that the max?

Last edited:
^^^ Got my bag and storage at 1k, that is the max.

Event was kinda disappointing. Day 1, saw/caught my first wild Lapras and about 7 dratinis, figured at that rate i would have my 3rd and 4th dragonites, didn't see another one the rest of the event. :rolleyes

Evo item rate seemed to have gone up, grabbed about 6, now at 15 total.

Finally got a Lavitar, and Kangz Rock on my 7 day today. That's just for Slowpoke and Polywhirl right?

I got a King's Rock today, too. 7-day is tomorrow. Gonna use this one to get a 2nd Slowking... first had Confusion/Blizzard. Hoping this one gets Confusion/Fire Blast... mons with cross-typed moves are interesting to me. Also need one more Vulpix to evolve another Ninetales... Fire Spin/Solar Beam would be cool

I messed up. When I leveled up the other day, I surpassed my items limit and then I couldn't spin any pokestops. I told myself I'd just throw away items and just spin one by the end of the day.

I didn't :stoneface: . My 7 day is supposed to happen on Sunday. I like having it on Sunday because it's a good day for me and I can crack open a lucky egg and evolve what I have. :smh: at myself for forgetting.

Back
Top Bottom