Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

woohoo...finally got a 45% IV, 1700CP lapras. how bittersweet.... >D

BTW about this latest update....man niantic is really slowing down the game for me at least...anybody else notice it? the pokestops takes like 3 seconds now to show up after clicking on it. same as when you tap a mon to catch it.

od job niantic.
mean.gif
Yeah, that's been pissing me off, lately. I thought it was just my phone/network, but I guess not... 

No shinies or Lapras for me, yet.

got another kings rock for my 7 day spin. im ok with that. now if i can get a dragon scale next week.

hang in there lapras hunters.....it took me a long time as well to even see one.

Posted this in the nintendo thread...figured soms of yall would be interested..

Soooo....i came across this game on the play store yesterday..
View media item 2383241
Seems like some generic monster game...but when you downloadd it, its basically a pokemon MMO

View media item 2383244
View media item 2383245

Dont know how long it will be in the play store...im sure it will be reported and taken down soon..so down load it while you can.

Ive seen other poke MMOs before...but this one actually allows you to spend cash for stuff, so dont know how long theor servers will be up for

Now just think about how much $$$ Niantic is making off PoGo, but they can't make a game half as developed or nice-looking as that... smh

Last edited:
Now just think about how much $$$ Niantic is making off PoGo, but they can't make a game half as developed or nice-looking as that... smh

Really is rediculous when you think about it. They put ABSOLUTELY NOTHING into this game. My Yahtzee game app has more to it than POGO and like 50 people have downloaded it. Niantic laughing all the way to the bank

38 seems so far . Barely got to 30 if I'm Iucky I may get to level 32 before I get over the game . With how disillusioned the XP numbers are to level up

Back
Top Bottom