Attachments

• IMG_3647.PNG
    IMG_3647.PNG
    301.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3648.PNG
    IMG_3648.PNG
    298.7 KB · Views: 16
As of right now, you cant.

Im confident that they are gon a change that tho.

Have a snorlax on my sightings right now..dont even feel like getting up to go get it :lol:

Today I learned you can use the search feature to search for things besides the name of the pokemon for example search by type or search the word "evolve" to see which of your pokemon you can evolve

Driving home from work, at a stop light I saw a bunch of people on their phones (20+ people) in front of a touristy area here in LA. Checked my phone and there was Articuno haha I pulled over and jumped in the raid and was able to catch it.

1/3 thank god. No clue why they have the blizzard bird in the middle of summer but l'll take it. Hope they cycle through the birds pretty quick. Wonder what their version of a limited time for how long it will be available in raids.

Had a lugia raid earlier but couldn't run it because there was only 3-4 people there at a time. Seems like 8 is the cut off of beating them

Attachments

• IMG_1644.PNG
    IMG_1644.PNG
    263 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1645.PNG
    IMG_1645.PNG
    429.3 KB · Views: 4
Foolish me tried to take down Articuno by myself last night....whole starting 5 plus my 6th man got WORKED :rofl: What's up with people being there at the raid spot,but too chicken to help? SMH

Foolish me tried to take down Articuno by myself last night....whole starting 5 plus my 6th man got WORKED :rofl:What's up with people being there at the raid spot,but too chicken to help? SMH
i didnt try to take it down myself, but i feel like since the game has slowed down in some places...people are acting some type of way

Mystic won the competition at GO Fest. So Articuno was released first since thats the legendary bird associated with team Mystic. The other two birds will be released later on.

Foolish me tried to take down Articuno by myself last night....whole starting 5 plus my 6th man got WORKED :rofl:What's up with people being there at the raid spot,but too chicken to help? SMH
lol, that was me yesterday, too... rolled up to a park with less than 10 min left on Articuno's timer. I saw two people standing around with their phones out obviously, and eyeing me when I parked. I figured they were just hanging out waiting for some reinforcements, so good timing (couldn't tell if there were any people sitting in the 20 cars in the parking lot). I decide to use my Raid Pass, and when I go into the "lobby", I see it's me, one other chick... and that's it. And when I enter the battle screen, it looks like she dipped, leaving me all by myself (cue Celine Dion) :smh::smh:
But yeah, half of my team got mauled and I had only decreased Articuno's health bar past the first CP number after less than half of the time had passed, so I decided to leave since I obviously had no chance at actually winning. I definitely HAVE to try to find some online group to Raid with if I'm gonna have a chance at these legendaries.

Holy hell. They better increase catch rates if they're only available for those date ranges

Attachments

• IMG_1654.PNG
    IMG_1654.PNG
    435 KB · Views: 24
I went 1/2 for Articuno today. I was fortunate enough to pass by an area where I saw a bunch of people hanging around. Hopefully I can snag a Lugia next.

Started playing again a few weeks ago & have had some pretty good 10k egg hatches. Finally got a Snorlax

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170725-231603.png
    Screenshot_20170725-231603.png
    295.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20170725-231609.png
    Screenshot_20170725-231609.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 9
congrats to everyone who have been able to catch articuno & lugia...hopefully i'll be joining the club soon too

Back
Top Bottom