pokemon is still serious buisness VOL. A SHINY PONYTA!!!!!

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by bamez

i've never heard of shiny pokemon.
It's a Pokemon that's colored differently than normal. It's like a 1 in 5000 chance or something. The most popular one is a red Gyarados which is the easiest shiny capture in Gold/Silver.

I remember I left that Red Gyarados alone till I got my masterball so I can do the glitch 
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
You can't leave the Red Gyarados alone. You have to battle/capture it to advance the story.

There was a Game Shark cheat that let you capture shiny Pokemon when you input the code in for that specific Pokemon.

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by bamez

i've never heard of shiny pokemon.
It's a Pokemon that's colored differently than normal. It's like a 1 in 5000 chance or something. The most popular one is a red Gyarados which is the easiest shiny capture in Gold/Silver.

I remember I left that Red Gyarados alone till I got my masterball so I can do the glitch 
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
You can't leave the Red Gyarados alone. You have to battle/capture it to advance the story.

There was a Game Shark cheat that let you capture shiny Pokemon when you input the code in for that specific Pokemon.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

acting like he won a championship game

never give up......

never give up no matter whatever the target is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the funniest video I've seen in awhile. Dude probably teared up and everything. On one hand I want to clown him but on the other I wanna give him a standing ovation. I'm actually happy for him.
smile.gif

P.S. On my Pokemon Silver, I have a Shiny Marril and like 5-6 Shiny Mews AND Celebi's EACH. Way back then Toys-R-Us used to hold battling competitions. Sometimes after a number of victories, they'd upload you either a Mew Or Celebi. The kids who went were nerds and used to BODY me left and right so I never got one but I used to watch how they did it. One day everyone stepped out the room for whatever reason. I slid in there and uploaded myself about 15 Mew's and Celebi's. Once I got home I realized half of each were Shiny 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

acting like he won a championship game

never give up......

never give up no matter whatever the target is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the funniest video I've seen in awhile. Dude probably teared up and everything. On one hand I want to clown him but on the other I wanna give him a standing ovation. I'm actually happy for him.
smile.gif

P.S. On my Pokemon Silver, I have a Shiny Marril and like 5-6 Shiny Mews AND Celebi's EACH. Way back then Toys-R-Us used to hold battling competitions. Sometimes after a number of victories, they'd upload you either a Mew Or Celebi. The kids who went were nerds and used to BODY me left and right so I never got one but I used to watch how they did it. One day everyone stepped out the room for whatever reason. I slid in there and uploaded myself about 15 Mew's and Celebi's. Once I got home I realized half of each were Shiny 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

trade me one! ^^^ lol

in all seriousness though, i have never run into a shiny since i have been playing.

trade me one! ^^^ lol

in all seriousness though, i have never run into a shiny since i have been playing.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

4:40 � "I GETTIN' GOOD"

6:56 " REGGIE ICEEE "

This is honestly quite sad with the way dude was struggling to pronounce and enunciate most of those names.

He should really spend more time hitting the books as opposed to this kind of trivial pursuit...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

This is honestly quite sad with the way dude was struggling to pronounce and enunciate most of those names.

He should really spend more time hitting the books as opposed to this kind of trivial pursuit...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

He could be dyslexic. 

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

He could be dyslexic. 

eek.gif
Makes me wanna bring out my old Pokemon games. I was hyped when I saw a shiny Rattata
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Makes me wanna bring out my old Pokemon games. I was hyped when I saw a shiny Rattata
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom