Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Austin is warm compared to the other days. I can actually feel the heat from the sun.

Last edited:
pics of u "feeling" the sun

q7n7s7m.png

Just a heads up: if any of y`all have your electric bill set to auto pay, turn that mess off.

Already hearing some people getting screwed over when it comes to electricity prices.

Everyone still be careful if you're gonna be driving. The sun is out and temps are above freezing but that doesn't mean all roads are in the clear yet. Seeing all my neighbors getting in their cars and going places today...this is actually where it's most dangerous IMO because there are fools out there who think everything has melted so they'll be driving like normal.

It's probably gonna take a few days for grocery stores to restock anyway...I do not want to get caught up in any of that

Stay safe folks.

Power came back at my place this afternoon after being out since the first blackout Monday at 1:50AM.

Water is still off and the complex said that won’t change til Monday or Tuesday.

Be careful with the water when it does restart because what keeps pipes clean is that constant water movement. I hope Texas doesn’t have its own Flint water issue after a week + or no water movement.

Apartment complexes wrecked for sure. All those adjacent buildings and piping. Something was bound to happen

Back
Top Bottom