Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Hopefully all this ****ing unwanted snow melts by friday so we can get back to normal

no power
No water
No internet
Running low on food
Running low on patience

sick of this ****

After the dust settles I welcome you all to mn since we have the same weather now.

it’s actually illegal here for them to cut power from like oct to April whether you pay your bill or not.

Are the military bases shut down as well? I am certain that if open, that back up generators are supplying energy there. Why not have people move to the military bases until all was settled?

Are the military bases shut down as well? I am certain that if open, that back up generators are supplying energy there. Why not have people move to the military bases until all was settled?
:lol:

they are defending our freedom brother, they cannot be compromised to help the average citizen

With the Comcast credit thing you can do 2 days so you can get 30$ back

I was able to do 3 and got $45

64B35545-2489-4055-A353-13A438B6BAD9.jpeg

Bruh WHAT?!?! :rofl:
This is almost like saying there's a lot of homeless people in dc, why not let them sleep in the white house.

They are *VERY* strict about who they let on base. NO way they let a bunch of civilians on base. They'd open literally ANYTHING in the city before that. I'm a veteran and I know they don't play about gate security.

What's this about?
I need to know if comcast and verizon have something similar.
This week has been more intense than all of 2020.
if you lost power, comcast is refunding people 15$ a day up to 3 days.
lots of people have been getting 45$ credits on their bill. it might be dependent on certain circumstances though cause i pay for 2 different internet bills, mine and my folks' house. i was able to get 45$ credit from my parents bill but only 15$ on my home bill. my home internet is a lower package as we only live in an apartment.

Anybody in the dfw got spectrum? My internet is still down, been down all week

Bruh WHAT?!?! :rofl:
This is almost like saying there's a lot of homeless people in dc, why not let them sleep in the white house.

They are *VERY* strict about who they let on base. NO way they let a bunch of civilians on base. They'd open literally ANYTHING in the city before that. I'm a veteran and I know they don't play about gate security.
I know nothing about the barracks in the military, rules and such. But people are dying.

Back
Top Bottom