Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Guns and strippers?
1671687983641.gif

But all jokes aside though, hope everyone affected is safe and keeping warm

Yeah they probably didn’t think that through or the fact you need some equipment to deal with the ❄️

Some place in Montana with the wind chill just hit -74. I hope all of those transplants from the Pandemic and Yellowstone craze are enjoying themselves.

In their defense, I live north of Montana and this is COLD. :lol: I cant remember it being this cold since I was a kid in the early 90's.

Glad my family still lives in California. Went running in a tank top yesterday and have been enjoying the national parks and beaches throughout Northern California :pimp:

Can’t wait to go back to the cold weather, grey skies, and dead trees Chicago has 75% of the year :sick:

Update: shoveled the drive way. Layered up and was fine.

Now if you don’t layer up properly it will be a problem.

Not gonna lie. Texas is awesome. Moved here a little more than a year ago. The only thing I regret is not going for it sooner.

Lol Texas is not awesome.

I hate when people use a certain city to make assumptions about the whole cot damn state 🤣

You mean Houston is awesome or whatever area you are in is awesome.

The local news is saying we shouldn't expect any ice on anything (local being greater Houston area).

Hope that doesn't change. Gonna go ahead and get my 3 layers of clothes and 3 blankets ready though. Got down to about 30 something in my house last time when we didn't have any electricity.

Stay safe out there y’all

In former years I would insert a it’s gonna be ___ degrees in Phx statement, but I have matured

Back
Top Bottom