Police Admits "We Only Kill Black People"

I work in Cobb county. Heard of some crazy stories down there. Symrna, Marrieta..I’ve been blessed not come across cops like this. Been here for 2.5 years. I’ve got some bad experiences in Florida, where I’m from.

yea that "this aint news", "whos surprised by this" etc is so inane

and it aint even "the good folks" go about their day in that sense its everybody

Should be an immediate termination. No "investigation" and "paid leave." It's blatantly on camera for the world to see. There's nothing even remotely funny about it. Completely insensitive.

I don't think all police are bad, but this is one of the many reasons I'm generally allergic to them.

I read buddy put in for his retirement before they could fire him. If he actually gets to retire with his pension, **** would be foul.

*** backwards country, they'll fire the ones who say **** like this, but the ones who actually do kill black people get to keep their jobs. Crazy.

I try to see things objectively and even I cringed at the video. Very distasteful attempt at wry humor. I sensed am eerie trace of pride in the comment too, which is even more disturbing. Absolutely inappropriate in the workplace.

He retired so he couldn't get fired. No surprise there. The sad part to me is that the police could fire him and rightfully so for his remarks, but somehow they can't fire cops for shooting unarmed black folks. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom