Police brutality???

well
i saw this guy getting arrested ..it all started wen i was coming home from school and the we seen this car driving hella fast towards this white mazdaprotege...then outa nowhere these other 3 nissan altimas come zooming their way past my moms car ,almost hitting us and another car ...they then forced thedude out of the car with the night stick poking his ribs while yelling profanity at the same time.after that there was a shot gun pointing right at his torso.i then started to wonder wat he did....why would so many cops cause so much trouble for that one guy...there are many more things happening in vallejoanyways.there were people coming out of their houses and they just stood there watching....i saw as they started to hit him with the nightstick...the guy wasnteven moving..he just lay there on the ground while they beat the $%#% out of him.there were like 4 to 6 cops ...all white and the guy was black...as we droveby i stared at them as they beat on the guy and i knew i couldent do anything.

wat is your point of view on this ?

sorry no pics...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

you don't have a camera? someone should've filmed that $#$# for his benefit
yeah it broke...and i dont own a camere phone either..smh at myself

so you never found out what he really did? i'm sure he did something wrong, or he wouldn't have been running away

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

so you never found out what he really did? i'm sure he did something wrong, or he wouldn't have been running away
he wasnt running away...they just pulled him out of the car.

damn dude, imagine you had some sort of camera on you and caught the footage, you woulda been on CNN probably

especially in this day in age, where cops are under the magnifying glass (since they've done these activities before)

and ESP since it's white vs black, media woulda ate that up real nice

Originally Posted by teddy jam

damn dude, imagine you had some sort of camera on you and caught the footage, you woulda been on CNN probably

especially in this day in age, where cops are under the magnifying glass (since they've done these activities before)

and ESP since it's white vs black, media woulda ate that up real nice
smh at myself for not having no type of object to capture this particular moment

This story seems to racist to be true and if it was true, the dude probrably deserved it like mudering some peeps or rape...

the only thing i find strange is that the cops were in cars that weren't american

a black person getting beat up by cops isnt strange though, sadly

He obviously did something wrong for the cops to arrest him in the first place, but i know that if the dude was white that they would have been tellin him hisrights when they got him in the cuffs, instead of beatin him down.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

This story seems to racist to be true and if it was true, the dude probrably deserved it like mudering some peeps or rape...
1st thing that went to mind was the word pedophile because the guy was fat

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

a black person getting beat up by cops isnt strange though, sadly

He obviously did something wrong for the cops to arrest him in the first place, but i know that if the dude was white that they would have been tellin him his rights when they got him in the cuffs, instead of beatin him down.

co-sign

wow i wonder what the black dude did. this seems to be a racist thing.....or maybe he was accused of rape or something like the dude up there said

always happens, and i actually used to think that cops were all good guys but a good majority of them are basically racist or extremely stereotypical sobasically I'm not a huge fan of them, im just indifferent since i dont want to be as stereotypical as them cuz then I'd be doing the same thing asthem.

Originally Posted by McLovin11aj23

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

well, maybe you can be an eye witness in the lawsuit he drops on the department
i dont know who it was that got attacked.

Call the Police station and tell them what happened, where you were, and what time it was.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by McLovin11aj23

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

well, maybe you can be an eye witness in the lawsuit he drops on the department
i dont know who it was that got attacked.

Call the Police station and tell them what happened, where you were, and what time it was.
oh.

It doesn't matter what the guy did, there's no reason to be using force on him if he's going willingly...black or white..

making a post about a passing observation without any knowledge of facts or backgroung (especially when it involves race) i sjust foolish on NT. You know itwill only lead to one thing and speculation, fingerpointing, and stereotyping are all pointless

Back
Top Bottom