Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Cops
someone through something at cops while dispersing
eek.gif

live stream went down
mean.gif
vice stream still up

Whoa. Some guy just stole a girl's phone. Things changed here really fast. #Ferguson
— Amanda Terkel (@aterkel) August 20, 2014

"Get that camera out of my ******* face." -- officer who pointed gun at protestors #Ferguson
— Ryan J. Reilly (@ryanjreilly) August 20, 2014

Cop pointing gun at people. Reporter asked him his name. Cop told him to go **** himself. #Ferguson

Gunshots. #Ferguson

this night went amazingly well and just when everyone was going home....agent provocateurs

Last edited:
^bruh I know right one minute hes threatening a old man next hes holding hands with one 
mean.gif

Officer "Go **** Yourself" pointed gun at @The_Alpha_Don & threatened to kill him. #Ferguson >> WATCH LIVE: http://t.co/RUOTkcsF1v
— Minku (@MinkuMedia) August 20, 2014

Water bottle thrown. Chaos ensues. Not many protesters (more media than them). The few protesters left are just adamant and angry. #Ferguson
— Ray Downs (@RayDowns) August 20, 2014

Shooting again. Tear gas probably soon. It takes nothing to set it off here.
— Nigel Duara (@nigelduara) August 20, 2014

May not have been real bullets. Pop pop sound. #Ferguson

Riot police went after a few ppl hard after getting hit with water. Wasted no time Brought the armored trucks in. #Ferguson
— Ray Downs (@RayDowns) August 20, 2014

I really hate to say it but they need these nightly skirmishes, w/o them the cameras leave and the pressure if off

I'm not saying that I advocate throwing harmless items at the cops, but they're seriously overreacting.  

Water bottles?  Bunch of trigger-happy d-bags.  
mean.gif

From a macrocosm perspective, what would y'all suggest the solution is?
First, stop treating black n brown people as enemies as someone else said. Education needs to overhauled as well. They need to teach black n brown folks their REAL  history. They sure as hell teach European history. I also think the police need to hire more people of color n need to start interacting with the residents in a more peaceful manner (i.e. community cookouts, door-to-door introductions, just treating people like people) The people also need to register to vote, that way juries won't be so one-sided, as well as those in office. In Ferguson, in particular, I honestly believe there should be booths out there helping these people register to vote. I know it may sound corny, but they need to get out there n have their voices heard. They said something like 6% of voter turnout was black. That's outrageous it's a 2/3 black population n only 16% of the vote was by them. More of these business owners should consider running themselves. It will be take some time, but I feel this will help. The sooner we can get minorities into power, the sooner we can see some change.

Last edited:
Yeah, sadly we don't know the truth. Lord forbid our history shows we aren't as important as we think. It's still One Nation Under God.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom