Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

At about 10:25 a small blonde lady starts yelling at the protesters: "We're the ones who gave all y'all the freedoms that you have!"

:smh:

Wow.

To set something free you first have to catch/trap/enslave it.

Assuming someone should be grateful that you returned to them their freedom that you took....blasphemous.

I know I broke into your home and stole your jewelry, but I returned it once I got caught, you should thank me. Sounds stupid right, because it is

RT @TheAnonMessage Word coming in that another police-involved shooting just happened in #Ferguson on the eve of the two-month death of #MikeBrown.

RT @TheAnonMessage BREAKING: The situation has escalated from #Ferguson PD to St. Louis PD. Protesters by the hundreds are converging from every direction.

RT @TheAnonMessage BREAKING UPDATE: Witnesses confirm victim was shot 16 times by police. He was still getting shot while he was down. No EMS called. #Ferguson

UPDATE: Victim was 18 years old; tasered then shot 16 times; high school junior; killed by police in St. Louis south side; #Shaw

TheAnonMessage @TheAnonMessage
BREAKING: Witnesses confirm police initially denied involvement in shooting.

Last edited:
TheAnonMessage @TheAnonMessage
REPORTS: 500+ gathering at the sight of where Myers was killed. More are converging. People outnumbering police 10 to 1.

mean.gif

I'ma fall back and see where this leads, but the initial reports aren't looking good.  Buddy had a sandwich in his hand that was conveniently mistaken as a gun, apparently.  

Here we go again with the "I was in fear for my life" defense.  

I wouldn't eem be mad if they would just come out and say "I clipped him cuz he's black"

I searched for a Vonderritt Myers, I don't really want to believe this story. I pray this is a horrible joke.

man yep dude was shoot and killed see my link above. police said he had a gun, witness says a sandwich..

Last edited:
logically there is no possible way they can justify shooting someone 16 times
logically there is no possible way they can justify shooting someone 16 times, after tazing them.
logically there is no possible way they can justify shooting someone 16 times, after tazing them.

but they will try to :smh:

makes me sick

Last edited:
They are back at it huh? Smh, they out there like playing a video game on super hard with cheat mode on! [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Just letting off on bruthas...

Back
Top Bottom