Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

White Supremacy/ Racism is practiced like a RELIGION ! , No matter what facts, videos, pictures, multiple eye witness accounts…White Supremacist will still find away to believe anything Black people say. We are wasting time trying to convince the White Supremacist. People only feel for people, who they have a connection with…White Supremacist have no connection to Black people and they don't care too. Do you think they would give you their white privilege to be equal to Blacks? smh

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Eric Holder says the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager in a St. Louis suburb deserves a full review.

Holder's statement Monday comes as the Justice Department dispatched its Community Relations Service to the scene to try and help calm the area's racial tension. The service helps communities resolve conflicts and tensions arising from racial differences.

The FBI is looking into possible civil rights violations in the shooting of 18-year old Michael Brown. Police said Brown was shot multiple times Saturday after an altercation with an officer in Ferguson, Missouri.

Nearly three dozen people were arrested Sunday after crowds looted and burned stores and taunted officers.

Holder says aggressively pursuing these types of investigations is "critical for preserving trust between law enforcement and the communities they serve."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/11/eric-holder-michael-brown_n_5669766.html

but it's not good enough if Obama doesn't say anything, not sure why anybody other than the President is elected then.

Money is power and freedom in this country

If black people as a whole did a better job of sticking together,managing their money and investing in themselves these situations wouldn't happen as often

We gotta learn to look out for each other again and band together first and foremost tho

Never understood why blacks don't open up a news network.Jay z Oprah Duffy 50 combine money

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't trayvon martins parents get paid off? You don't hear a squeak out of the parents anymore. I hope that money doesn't "resolve" this issue

Never understood why blacks don't open up a news network.Jay z Oprah Duffy 50 combine money

a lot easier said than done

Do you really think "mainstream" america would let blacks report the news as we see it anyway?

They won't let white journalist tell the truth ain't no damn way they're gonna let a black man

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't trayvon martins parents get paid off? You don't hear a squeak out of the parents anymore. I hope that money doesn't "resolve" this issue

They got 1M and I think used half or 25% for a charity. + what are they suppose to do after he was found non guilty?

That tweet and stuff was posted last night
Delete the pic
Meth could lock this be size of the "private" info
such as dudes phone number and address

I hear you but the more you get into politics the more you realize the president doesn't have any power. Damned if he does, damn if he doesn't. I'm sure he wants to say something but for now he can't just go out there and criticize the police without any legal judgment being handed down. Yall want a emotional response from the President when this is a situation he has to hold his composure.
Good for you, you're one person. It's clear he impacted other people's lives so let them rock. Don't really see people upset at suicide but more showing appreciation for his craft. Is that a horrible thing to do? Why do people think the media can only focus on one thing at once? I can change to CNN/MSNBC right now and both situations are still being discussed.

Because all of this feeds into the already overpowering amount of celeb worship... I could understand if the topic of suicide/ mental health was thoroughly being discussed here but it really isn't. congrats he made movies that gave you a smile and take you back in time... that doesn't have the same impact on your livelihood as a crime that challenges all justice in America.

There is an actual visual proof of cops ready to war with american citizens on american soil, A LOUD split between the treatment of blacks/whites in america... and yet it's somehow as important that an actor died......

Because all of this feeds into the already overpowering amount of celeb worship... I could understand if the topic of suicide/ mental health was thoroughly being discussed here but it really isn't. congrats he made movies that gave you a smile and take you back in time... that doesn't have the same impact on your livelihood as a crime that challenges all justice in America.

There is an actual visual proof of cops ready to war with american citizens on american soil, A LOUD split between the treatment of blacks/whites in america... and yet it's somehow as important that an actor died......

It's funny how WE'RE supposed to be the ones that turn the other cheek.

Call these people on their actions and everybody wants to get on their "kumbaya, we're all one" ****.

It's too late for that. These people don't want us on the planet. They fear what we are.

Natural selection agrees.

that doesn't have the same impact on your livelihood as a crime that challenges all justice in America.

Not every black man thinks white people and police are out to get them. Not every black man thinks they got stopped or profiled for no reason. So no, some people's livelihood aren't impacted by this.

On a street in Ferguson: big wooden pellets matching protesters' descriptions of what they were shot with last night

Back
Top Bottom