Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Not every black man thinks white people and police are out to get them. Not every black man thinks they got stopped or profiled for no reason. So no, some people's livelihood aren't impacted by this.

if you think black people dont think they get profiled you must not be black. I dont think you will find a single black person that will tell you in a room full on blacks that racism isnt real.

Some inbred trash on USA Today wrote the following comment

"Lets start with the sweet innocent photo of him throwing up a gang sign. All red "get up" to identify his affiliation with the bloods. Being arrested in the first place then assaulting the officer before attempting to run. Lets start there Brian. Wonder if he was on the honor role or had a job. A job that he paid taxes on. It's ok to have compassion for another human being but don't be an idiot."

Wearing a red shirt and throwing up a peace sign=he's in a gang and is illiterate :smh: :x

View media item 1128324
Look at our illiterate black president promoting gang activty :smh: Red tie and peace sign, he must be a blood!

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Not every black man thinks white people and police are out to get them. Not every black man thinks they got stopped or profiled for no reason. So no, some people's livelihood aren't impacted by this.

You know what man just go ahead with that foolishness. This isn't a matter of thinking, whether it has personally effected you or not ITS FACT that Black men are severely targeted by the law. This isn't some myth or a feeling it's obvious EVERYWHERE that blacks are discriminated against at a higher rate by the police.

So cool keep believing that as long as you don't look a certain way your fine, as long as you don't speak a certain way your fine, as long as your not in the wrong neighborhood you'll be fine... Keep following these non existent rules and wanting to be no confrontational about injustice until you run into a cop that has zero respect for you and then tell me how much of an impact it has.

View media item 1128325View media item 1128323View media item 1128320View media item 1128319View media item 1128311
but yea i THINK we are targets **** outta here

You're serious?

I wouldn't say white people as a whole are out to get anyone the vast majority just don't give a **** that this kind of thing happens.

But I don't know a black man who hasn't been profiled or stopped by police for nothing so if you not watching them like they watch you you're a damn fool.

Police have been harassing me since I was 11/12

But more importantly as a black man raising 2 young black men this does directly impact my life, my sons have to be taught that at all times they are viewed as a threat
and have to move as such

it shouldn't be that way they shouldn't have to be fearful and distru****l of the people paid to protect them but that's what it is

White = inbred

Nice.

Didnt say he was illiterate either. Thats a legit argument. The white devil sure rustles your Jimmies.

Some inbred trash on USA Today wrote the following comment

"Lets start with the sweet innocent photo of him throwing up a gang sign. All red "get up" to identify his affiliation with the bloods. Being arrested in the first place then assaulting the officer before attempting to run. Lets start there Brian. Wonder if he was on the honor role or had a job. A job that he paid taxes on. It's ok to have compassion for another human being but don't be an idiot."

Wearing a red shirt and throwing up a peace sign=he's in a gang and is illiterate :smh: :x

View media item 1128324
Look at our illiterate black president promoting gang activty :smh: Red tie and peace sign, he must be a blood!

:rolleyes

All Asians wouuld be in gangs then :lol:

:smh: @ the Robin Williams slander in here.

To keep it funky, major news outlets were barely covering the Ferguson situation prior to the news of dude's death yesterday afternoon. And if they did, it was a little 2 minute blurb about it. It isn't like they abandoned all Ferguson coverage for Robin.

To keep it funky, major news outlets were barely covering the Ferguson situation prior to the news of dude's death yesterday afternoon. And if they did, it was a little 2 minute blurb about it. It isn't like they abandoned all Ferguson coverage for Robin.

Its not slander on Williams its slander on society. No one is saying Robin Williams death asked for media attention, we are saying that look at what people value. Look how much white people care about an actors death than confronting the reality of racism in america. I am 99% sure those who do the research for the major media networks know about this they simply dont care. This is the 2nd instance of police killing an unarmed man in the last couple of weeks.

White = inbred

Nice.

Didnt say he was illiterate either. Thats a legit argument. The white devil sure rustles your Jimmies.

My dad is white, and I've lived in Europe for almost a quarter of my life, so your nonsense post doesn't apply to me. Keep fantasizing about being a Russian Neo Nazi somewhere else; I'm not gonna let white trash off the hook just cause our ancestors came from the same continent

You got your feelings hurt over dude's education, but calling someone a gang member and a tax dodger because of the color of his shirt is completely OK :lol:

Last edited:

Okay let's put it plne and simple

Does a celbrities death warrant more information and coverage than a US town currently on the heels of a police force going to war with it's own citizens & a possible full out racial divide?

Answer that honestly....

that doesn't have the same impact on your livelihood as a crime that challenges all justice in America.

There is an actual visual proof of cops ready to war with american citizens on american soil, A LOUD split between the treatment of blacks/whites in america... and yet it's somehow as important that an actor died......
Wow, SMH.  Talk about "triggering" language champ. 

To be honest, if I was wrongly and unjustly killed by the police, I'd be fine with Robin Williams getting coverage over my death. I've contributed a fraction of what Robin Williams has to society.

This is crazy...
mean.gif

if you think black people dont think they get profiled you must not be black. I dont think you will find a single black person that will tell you in a room full on blacks that racism isnt real.

Did I say black people don't get profiled or did I say not every black person feels like the world is out to get them?

You know what man just go ahead with that foolishness.

but yea i THINK we are targets **** outta here

I'm foolish for saying not every black person lives their life like they are a target? Ok

But I don't know a black man who hasn't been profiled or stopped by police for nothing
I do

Wow, SMH.  Talk about "triggering" language champ. 

You're hurt about something from two weeks ago, let it go champ.

To be honest, if I was wrongly and unjustly killed by the police, I'd be fine with Robin Williams getting coverage over my death. I've contributed a fraction of what Robin Williams has to society.

what exactly has he done?

Last edited:

Who to say this kid could have did the same kid was 18 Williams was 63 .. He had a full life . Williams was a great thing for comedy but we talking about a Unarmed kid getting shot.

Back
Top Bottom