Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

They announed body cams coming to NY today. But why the **** do they matter now! Dude killed a man on tape and got off without a scratch!

If you cling to the panacea of "body cameras" remember they killed Eric Garner, John Crawford, and Tamir Rice on VIDEO and still faced no charges.

Last edited:
Once you were not afraid to ask that all-important question: “Who’s afraid of a large black man?” Tragically, it now seems like the answer might be you.

^ that **** that make your soul burn slow...

i mean, a cop uses a choke hold banned by the nypd itself.

the coroner calls it homicide.

the whole thing is on video.

but nah, no evidence of any wrongdoing here folks. move along

Great, so the taxpayers are on the hook for this too. I hope she sues for all the money she can get.

not sure who the dude above me is or what he's saying since i have him blocked, but i'm sure he's one of the many awful people who've been in this thread finding ways to excuse & legitimize violent actions against black men

A homicide is simply the definition of a death that is caused by another person, so calling a death a homicide in and of itself means nothing.  

Have only posted in this thread once, but I'm sure a good number of usual devil's advocate crew will champion for the positive in this too, which is a damn shame

not sure who the dude above me is or what he's saying since i have him blocked, but i'm sure he's one of the many awful people who've been in this thread finding ways to excuse & legitimize violent actions against black men
That's right..keep hiding behind your ignorance rather than educating yourself.

Miss me with the resisting bs. Simply a black man = resisting to these devils. Decision is just another reminder that America doesn't give a **** about us & that we should feel the same about them.

Have only posted in this thread once, but I'm sure a good number of usual devil's advocate crew will champion for the positive in this too, which is a damn shame
no doubt. truly sick, awful people

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom