Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Whenever someone comes in with "Just stating the facts" you should already know what that person is about. 99.9% of the time those "facts" are complete BS or taken out of context and used to deflect from the real issue. These uneducated racists talk like they triple majored in statistics, sociology, and psychology, when in reality anyone who studied those subjects knows how to back up "facts" with legitimate sources and put them in context.

Talking about "he did something to provoke the officer; that's why he was shot."

I went to college where white people made up 70% of the school population. I've seen so many of these belligerent drunk white kids get into altercations with police, and not a single person was shot during my 4 years there. Pretty much all of these situations ended with them getting slammed to the ground and cuffed, or if they were big dudes, they'd get clubbed with a baton into submission.

Last edited:
this guy can't be a real person. I refuse to believe functioning humans can be this low.
roll.gif

I have lived in Colorado for the last 18 years. I went to high school near Columbine, Rachel Scott (Columbine Victim) and her brother went to my church, my fiance and I used to go to the movie theater Holmes killed all those people and I used to play summer basketball at Arapahoe High School where there was another school shooting just last year.

In each of those cases, the media did not sully the perpetrators' names as much as they did Sean Bell, Trayvon or Michael Brown. In Columbine all we heard was about how Eric Harris and Dillon Clebold listened to Marilyn Manson and were bullied. After that, we heard about how each kid had absent parents and we heard the media blame the parents and violent video games. With James Holmes we hear about how he had mental problems and how he was a good student and all that mess.

Sean, Trayvon and Michael weren't perfect, but that doesn't mean they deserved to die.

What makes me sad is not only the loss of life, but we've reached a point where this happens so often that the legal system and the formalities and protections therein aren't even adhered to. It's so bad that we are surprised when charges are brought.

Lol, I'm seriously not trying to come off as a **** or a troll, I'm trying to understand different perspectives. I mean for real, what did I say that was racist? The only time I brought up race was when I said if it was a white person shot instead of a black person, we wouldn't have had a 4 month long story , because the media wouldn't be milking the crap out of it.

Side note: sorry if I offended anyone, I assumed conflicting opinions were welcome in this thread, and that I could offer a differing opinion. Also, I'm not condoning the killing if him in any way, I'm just saying that maybe the officer wasn't entirely acting out of spite, and that maybe it was self defense ( to an extent ).

Last edited:
What other than the word of a proven liar led you to your opinion?

And you telling us this isn't a race issue when that is exactly what it is, was bound to rub folks wrong.

I just wish white people would stop playing dumb and acting like the police treat everyone the same, or like this country hasn't continually ******* on black and brown folks.

White privilege is real, and anyone who denies it is wrong. I was trying to offer a differing perspective, that was all really. He shouldn't have died . But I do t think blaming the entire thing on Wilson is fair, when bystanders said it wasn't in fact a complete surrender. With that said, he shludknt have killed him.

White privilege is real, and anyone who denies it is wrong. I was trying to offer a differing perspective, that was all really. He shouldn't have died . But I do t think blaming the entire thing on Wilson is fair, when bystanders said it wasn't in fact a complete surrender. With that said, he shludknt have killed him.

Blaming wilson isn't fair? He shot a teenager in the head multiple times as he was falling to the ground who else should we blame?

but blowing a black kids head off in the middle of the street and getting money for it is fair?

Young White dudes say all types of crazy **** to police and not a damn thing happens. "**** you dude my uncle's cop" and that all that BS. Young black men can get killed for walking down the damn street. This is CLEARLY a race issue and anybody that says otherwise is either in denial or they don't care. It's that simple.

Last edited:
Blaming wilson isn't fair? He shot a teenager in the head multiple times as he was falling to the ground who else should we blame?

but blowing a black kids head off in the middle of the street and getting money for it is fair?

Did you skip the part where I said entirely. He is the only one who pulled the trigger, but he was obviously provoked enough to the point where he thought it could be necessary.

Did you skip the part where I said entirely. He is the only one who pulled the trigger, but he was obviously provoked enough to the point where he thought it could be necessary.

I could use that same ******** argument for Aaron Hernandez.... everyone has a reason when they kill someone, no matter how bizarre, that doesn't make it right.

What if all that provoked him was words?

Last edited:
The media excuse is a tired one. I highly doubt that people that have their own negative personal experiences with law enforcement are swayed by the media. All the media does is highlight issues that people either are unaware of or don't want to be made aware. I disagree that if Michael Brown or any of these other victims were White we wouldn't have the media coverage. Anyone remember when Natalie Holloway went missing? The media coverage was immense. I doubt that if there was a White person alleged to have his hands up when a cop killed him there wouldn't be an immense media response. Can you imagine the media attention if an unarmed white male was killed by plain clothes undercover police a day before his wedding? Not only that, I think that having more White victims of police brutality will be one of the ways we will get real change. For example, when Columbine happened we had local, state and federal officials racking their brains to figure out how to enact more gun control that would survive constitutional muster. We had schools across the country implement zero tolerance policies for bullying. With these police shootings of unarmed minorities all we get is a few months of media, the cops resign or stay and the tax payers are left footing the bill for the inevitable civil lawsuit and settlement.

Dude still hasn't posted any of the media coverage that painted Mike as an angel or answered any of the questions he's been directly asked but wants us to believe he's not trolling.

He was not gunned down because he said he wanted to gun down a random guy walking down that street that day. In reality, he did SOMETHING to warrant Tue officer feeling threatened regardless of what you guys may claim. He was not a bystander, he was the alleged assailant. If what was claimed was true, he attempted to assault or murder the officer. He didn't. He also didn't atickhis hands up like previously claimed. If he did charge him, can you blame him for shooting? Can you say for certain what happened? There are bystanders saying different things in favor if both sides, and they have to take into account the limited evidence they have. Wilson was clearly at least somewhat bruised or injured, but that may have been exagerated. This is a disruption of protocol, not a race issue. The only people making it an issue are yourselves. If he was white this would no longer be a story, the only reason it is today is because it is being shown as a race war.
but he was 153 feet away.. if he was running as they say towards him after being shot he would have had to been neo from the matrix dodging bullets to be threatened from a half a football field away.

The media excuse is a tired one. I highly doubt that people that have their own negative personal experiences with law enforcement are swayed by the media. All the media does is highlight issues that people either are unaware of or don't want to be made aware. I disagree that if Michael Brown or any of these other victims were White we wouldn't have the media coverage. Anyone remember when Natalie Holloway went missing? The media coverage was immense. I doubt that if there was a White person alleged to have his hands up when a cop killed him there wouldn't be an immense media response. Can you imagine the media attention if an unarmed white male was killed by plain clothes undercover police a day before his wedding? Not only that, I think that having more White victims of police brutality will be one of the ways we will get real change. For example, when Columbine happened we had local, state and federal officials racking their brains to figure out how to enact more gun control that would survive constitutional muster. We had schools across the country implement zero tolerance policies for bullying. With these police shootings of unarmed minorities all we get is a few months of media, the cops resign or stay and the tax payers are left footing the bill for the inevitable civil lawsuit and settlement.
if mike brown was white and was killed by a black cop.. white people would have paid prosecutors off to convict him.. they dont need to protest.. they put their money up to get their way... thats how racism works.. POWER!!

Young White dudes say all types of crazy **** to police and not a damn thing happens. "**** you dude my uncle's cop" and that all that BS. Young black men can get killed for walking down the damn street. This is CLEARLY a race issue and anybody that says otherwise is either in denial or they don't care. It's that simple.
yep its called...

Complexion for the affection

Compassion for the lack of action..

Here's a case where someone being aggressive..

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2014/12/2/daytona_beach_shores.html
He Survived.. Despite actually doing all of that..

Dude still hasn't posted any of the media coverage that painted Mike as an angel or answered any of the questions he's been directly asked but wants us to believe he's not trolling.
we're on pg 382 and there's still people who come in here to perpetuate lies, non-truths and false accounts even after they're been disputed, disproven & dismissed many times over in this very thread. i think it would just be better to ignore these people. you're not going to teach them anything new, because they're not willing to learn or see things in a different way. entertatining them just diverts the topic and disrupts the conversation

we're on pg 382 and there's still people who come in here to perpetuate lies, non-truths and false accounts even after they're been disputed, disproven & dismissed many times over in this very thread. i think it would just be better to ignore these people. you're not going to teach them anything new, because they're not willing to learn or see things in a different way. entertatining them just diverts the topic and disrupts the conversation

Yep. They play the honesty card and the "oh, I didn't know different opinions or POV weren't welcome" card but they ignore any real discussion. If someone honestly has an open mind and is willing to listen to why this case has been handled terribly, there's plenty of info out there. Truth is, guys like this guy, have their mind made up. IDK if it's hatred or ignorance or just wanting to provide lolz on a forum but it's 100% pointless to engage these guys. I used to think these were just internet trolls but these are the type of people that donated over half a million dollars to the Darren Wilson fund for killing a black teenager. Nothing really speaks louder than that.

Yep. They play the honesty card and the "oh, I didn't know different opinions or POV weren't welcome" card but they ignore any real discussion. If someone honestly has an open mind and is willing to listen to why this case has been handled terribly, there's plenty of info out there. Truth is, guys like this guy, have their mind made up. IDK if it's hatred or ignorance or just wanting to provide lolz on a forum but it's 100% pointless to engage these guys. I used to think these were just internet trolls but these are the type of people that donated over half a million dollars to the Darren Wilson fund for killing a black teenager. Nothing really speaks louder than that.
and this is why DW can retire.. people are rewarded for killing black men and kids..

If Barkey said anything empowering about blacks.. they would fire him.. when black people say crazy stuff.. ask this.. whos paying them..

Back
Top Bottom