Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I think it's still a mystery to many that crack got you more time than cocain up until a few years ago...

:nerd: :nerd:

And people are supposed to have faith in the justice system
mean.gif
Just saw this on Gawker as well

Funny how one side, all the witnesses are liars

but these are the kind of folks that are given more credibility in their testimony

laughable sometimes
[h1]REPORT: DARREN WILSON'S KEY WITNESS LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING[/h1]

Last edited:
Man, that SG artical needs to hit mainstream media asap. I doubt it'll spark a new grand jury, but that information needs as much exposure as possible. Especially to those who take everything these police officers and public officials say as gospel.

saw that article early this morning. didn't know what to think since I didn't know if it was that credible. and until it's reported by others (the mainstream), others will laugh at the source and move on.

saw that article early this morning. didn't know what to think since I didn't know if it was that credible. and until it's reported by others (the mainstream), others will laugh at the source and move on.
Might catch wind

MSNBC has already has segments in regards to her racist rants and holes in her story prior to TSG story

Last edited:

Her interview and testimony, which appears in the grand jury documents, speaks for itself. She can't even credibly establish she was there. SMH. That should be the easiest part of the interview.

Certified Miscreant Ronald Ritchie "Caller" from JohnCrawford Shooting 

Last edited:
Wonder what the guys who held dear to witness #40s testimony have to say now?

Paging BLC, Superb, lilmatt and anyone else who can chime in...

Last edited:

what about black on black crime?

/blc

I'm on wallstreetoasis.com too...

on there, you can neg... Dudes are negging me LEFT AND RIGHT because I'm speaking to how the system isnt really favorable to black people..

one quote in particular...

"slavery ended in 1865. Get over it"

These are how the people that control money in this country thinks.

They ain't gonna say ****. And if they do they'll deflect back to the "what about black on black crime" for the 679th time. It amazes me how delusional some of the posters in here are. A lot of dudes exposed their true feelings in this thread; it's the reason why I'm rarely here anymore. This whole situation just makes my blood boil :smh:

Might catch wind

MSNBC has already has segments in regards to her racist rants and holes in her story prior to TSG story
Hopefully it does. Not too familiar with how this stuff works but maybe it will lead to the grand jury reconvening and going back over CREDIBLE witness testimony. 

The Smoking Gun is legit.
Didnt see it there, even though I wouldn't know if they were credible either. I saw it here:

http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/12/...tness-revealed-as-bipolar-racist-report-says/

Well I never held dear to witness 40, I didn't know anything about them. If they lied, that's terrible. But weren't there many witnesses and didn't the grand jury look at tons of other evidence including forensics? It's not like they based their decision off of one person.

But again its awful if they lied about the situation (like other pro Michael Brown witnesses also did).

similar subject down here in houston with Jordan Baker...

A Harris County grand jury continued its investigation on Thursday into the January fatal shooting of an unarmed man by a Houston police officer.

The panel, which was scheduled to interview its final witness on Thursday and worked through lunch, will meet again next Tuesday to potentially decide whether to indict or clear Officer Juventino Castro in the death of 26-year-old Jordan Baker.

The inquiry marks one of Harris County's first grand jury deliberations in a police shooting after recent unrest over the lack of indictments in the officer-involved deaths of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and Eric Garner in New York.

Baker's death has gained national attention as another unarmed black man killed by police, a trend that has sparked protests and calls for body cameras on officers.

Via social media this week, Ferguson-based activists asked the public to flood the email inbox of Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson - as well as her phone line - with messages in support of indicting Castro.

Baker had a son, now 8, and worked part time in manufacturing. His mother, Janet Baker, and maternal relatives of her grandson, were awaiting the grand jury's decision in a lobby at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center. Janet Baker declined a request to speak with grand jurors, whose deliberations are secret.

She has maintained that Castro profiled her son - who was wearing a black hoodie - as a criminal.

Activists and supporters prayed with her just before lunch time and remained hopeful that the grand jury would indict the officer so that his actions can be considered by a trial jury.

Other mothers whose sons have been injured or killed in local shootings also joined Janet Baker, who waited for hours to be present if the grand jury made a decision Thursday. One such supporter was Marian Tolan. Her son, Robbie Tolan, survived being shot by a Bellaire Police Department officer in 2008 while in the driveway of his parents' Bellaire home. The officer was indicted by a Harris County grand jury, but acquitted at trial. The Tolans' federal civil rights lawsuit against the officer and various city officials was revived this spring by the U.S. Supreme Court and is scheduled for trial next year.

Jordan Baker encountered Castro outside a shopping center in the 5700 block of West Little York near Antoine, where the businesses had experienced a recent string of robberies, according to a Houston Police Department release.

The officer, who was in uniform and had been on the force for 10 years, was working an extra security job at the location, the agency reported.

Castro's attempt to stop Baker in the parking lot led to a brief struggle and foot chase, the release said. When Baker stopped running away, he reached into his waistband and charged the officer, police contend. Castro fired his gun once and struck Baker. The officer was not injured in the incident, police said.

During his weekly media availability on Thursday afternoon, HPD Chief Charles McClelland said Castro was placed on standard three-day administrative duty immediately following the shooting. An internal investigation to determine if the officer violated any agency policies or procedures will begin after the grand jury delivers its decision, the chief said.

Harris County grand juries have cleared HPD officers of criminal wrongdoing in all shootings since 2008. More than a quarter of the 121 civilians shot by the department's officials from 2008 to 2012 were - like Baker - unarmed, according to a Houston Chronicle analysis.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...-weigh-HPD-killing-of-unarmed-man-5965369.php

witness 41 claims she filmed the shooting of Michael Brown on her cell phone...

Ferguson “Witness 41″ is now coming forward days after it was revealed that “Witness 40″ allegedly has a history of racism and mental illness.

The Smoking Gun was the first to come out with details behind “Witness 4o” earlier this week. It was also reported by the Inquisitr.

TSG has new information based on an investigation from the events that happened with the Ferguson grand jury testimonies.

According to the site, “Witness 41″ claims she filmed the Michael Brown shooting on her cell phone. The unnamed witness lives not far from where Brown was killed by Officer Darren Wilson. She appeared before the grand jury on October 27, as did her godson.

Apparently, “Witness 41″ didn’t mention anything about taping the shooting that occurred August 9. Everything came out after the grand jury testimony.

When prosecutor Kathi Alizadeh said it’s too bad there weren’t surveillance cameras at the apartment complex, the witness then says she had a video of “the entire thing on her phone.”

The witness added, “But I dropped it in the toilet.”

Alizadeh told “Witness 41″ that forensic experts could still examine her cell phone for crucial evidence, but she claimed the phone was in the “junkyard.” Alizadeh says the witness told her she was “so mad, she threw it away.”

Information given by “Witness 41″ was given to the grand jury after her testimony. The prosecutor told the jury that she could be called back to testify, but she never was. Furthermore, the witness never mentioned the cell phone footage when FBI investigators questioned her about the shooting. She was interviewed by the FBI on August 26 at her home. She described what she saw when Officer Wilson shot 18-year-old Brown. She told them that Brown was on his knees with his hands raised and that Wilson stood over him when he fell to the ground and “just finished him up” by shooting him in the head.

One of the investigators told the witness that he didn’t buy her story. She later told Ferguson grand jurors that she could have “choked” the FBI agent for doubting her. She did change her story somewhat when she said she was behind Brown instead of in front of him when she recorded the shooting.

In an ironic twist from the Ferguson grand jury testimonies, “Witness 41″ told jurors she’d been diagnosed with mental health problems. “Witness 40,” Sandra McElroy, is also mentally ill and says she stands by her testimony, according to an updated report by NY Daily News.

Ferguson “Witness 41″ suffers from “mood swings, three personalities,” and takes pills for her condition.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1689673/fe...ped-michael-brown-shooting-on-her-cell-phone/

Castro's attempt to stop Baker in the parking lot led to a brief struggle and foot chase, the release said. When Baker stopped running away, he reached into his waistband and charged the officer, police contend. Castro fired his gun once and struck Baker. The officer was not injured in the incident, police said.

[/URL]

NEVER FAILS :smh:

Back
Top Bottom