Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Can someone tell me why we are expected to believe that these UNARMED men would reach into their waistbands for a non-existent gun?

It's almost as bad as that cosplayer that got killed because he allegedly threatened cops and lunged at them with a TOY sword. That toy sword was deemed such a threat, they shot him while he was running away.

According to the site, “Witness 41″ claims she filmed the Michael Brown shooting on her cell phone. 

Apparently, “Witness 41″ didn’t mention anything about taping the shooting that occurred August 9. Everything came out after the grand jury testimony.

The witness added, “But I dropped it in the toilet.

the witness told her she was “so mad, she threw it away.”

the witness never mentioned the cell phone footage when FBI investigators questioned her about the shooting. 

One of the investigators told the witness that he didn’t buy her story. She later told Ferguson grand jurors that she could have “choked” the FBI agent for doubting her. She did change her story somewhat when she said she was behind Brown instead of in front of him when she recorded the shooting.

“Witness 41″ told jurors she’d been diagnosed with mental health problems

Ferguson “Witness 41″ suffers from “mood swings, three personalities,” and takes pills for her condition.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1689673/fe...ped-michael-brown-shooting-on-her-cell-phone/

WHAT'S GOOD FAMILY.

I just moved to LA. I'll be at the march on the 28th downtown if anybody wants to link.

Hell, let's talk about "Black on Black Crime"

Dude claims no one is talking about the issues in Chicago.

Funny you should ask. Sharpton made a publicized trip to Chicago in November to focus attention on the city's chronic violence. Last year, Michelle Obama attended the funeral of Hadiya Pendleton, a 15-year-old black honor student who was shot, allegedly by a black gang member.

The first lady later returned to Chicago to converse with students at a school that is nearly 100 percent African-American. "In choosing Harper High School for the visit, the White House noted that 29 current or former students there had been shot in the last year, eight of them fatally," reported the Tribune.

The president also came here, meeting with kids involved in a mentoring program for at-risk adolescent boys, bemoaning gun violence and telling a crowd on the South Side, "Our streets will only be as safe as our schools are strong and our families are sound."

Oh.

But those who love the skewed conservative talking points neglect these type of facts

It's no secret that rates of violent crime are far higher among blacks than among whites. What is generally overlooked is that these rates have dropped sharply over the past two decades. The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice reports that violent crime by young blacks has plunged 60 percent.

In 1995, the FBI reports, 9,074 blacks were arrested for homicide. In 2012, the number was 4,203 — a decline of 54 percent. But conservatives don't labor endlessly to publicize that trend.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...arpton-jason-riley-steve-20140820-column.html

Black crime in trending downwards, HS graduation, college enrollment is trending upwards, but these things are rarely mentioned.

Folks always want to talk about Black on Black crime, but rarely want to discuss the poverty level, literacy rates, drug use, etc. in inner cities.

Let's talk about how crack cocaine (introduced by the US government) and the subsequent "War on Drugs" destabilized Black urban communities in the 80s-90s-*** and still has effects to these days. Let's talk about how that "War on Drugs" by FAR puts more Black and Brown people in jail, and for longer, despite the fact that White people sell AND use drugs more.

county_distribution_disparities.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/

I'd LOOOOOOOVE to talk about Black on Black Crime if you're willing to talk about COINTELPRO terrorizing the Civil Rights Movement and The Black Panther Party (social programs created by the Black Panther Party, many of which adopted by our government: http://web.stanford.edu/group/blackpanthers/programs.shtml )

If you're reeeeeaaaalllly about it, then let's talk about it.

All these people who are no threat to society or targeted by racist cops making a mockery of black folks' plight. [emoji]128545[/emoji] smdh @ "die in"

Yaself [emoji]128299[/emoji]

Bet if they knew they would get the same treatment as garner for doing so, not a soul would be out there ole fake supportin...

Last edited:
View media item 1312846
What a bunch of classless buffoons. Fools are probably to stupid to realize the irony of their shirts and how is actually making a point against their people.

121914main.jpg

121914main2.jpg

"Get a job, for Christssake," Carmen Rios shouted at a group of counter-protesters holding signs bearing Eric Garner's name. "He resisted arrest, and he had asthma, it's his problem. He was doing something illegal. Isn't he breaking the law? Why is that so difficult to understand?"

"The people who are saying bad things are never in that situation," he said of those who question the Garner and Brown decisions. "They have no idea what it's like to make a decision that quick." He added that he was comfortable with both those decisions. "Just like they came to the findings of O.J. being not guilty."

More

All these people who are no threat to society or targeted by racist cops making a mockery of black folks' plight. [emoji]128545[/emoji] smdh @ "die in"

Yaself [emoji]128299[/emoji]

Bet if they knew they would get the same treatment as garner for doing so, not a soul would be out there ole fake supportin...

Are you referring to the "non-black" people participating in the die in? No shots... Just clarifying

White people love to bring up OJ :lol: Still salty about that ****. And OJ ain't even like Black people :lol: We, especially this generation, don't give a **** about OJ.

Johnnie Cochran, now that's who I wish was still around.

Are you referring to the "non-black" people participating in the die in? No shots... Just clarifying

I'm sure I know where you're going with this based on your post history. I'll respond just for others.

Yes, non-black people dominating photos and media of the "die-ins" is a problem. While all allies are helpful to the cause, it can become detrimental if they're at front and center. It can become detrimental if certain people are doing it because it's "cool" or because of the media attention.

What a bunch of classless buffoons. Fools are probably to stupid to realize the irony of their shirts and how is actually making a point against their people.
THE REVOLT HAS STARTED! I feel kind of bad for those officers really
[h1]Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner[/h1]
http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

“They Take 1 Of Ours…Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” the post continued, signing off with, “This May Be My Final Post.” Instagram post

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s ­assassination-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

Modal Trigger
brinsley.jpg

Ismaaiyl BrinsleyPhoto: Facebook

“It’s an execution,” one law-enforcement source said of the 3 p.m. shooting.

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s ­assassination-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

Modal Trigger

The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill in Bedford-Stuyvesant when they were shot point-blank in the head by the lone gunman, identified by sources as Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, who had addresses in Georgia and Brooklyn

Last edited:
So he killed his girl?

Also smh at using "revenge for garner and brown" to get people to call him a heroe and look past him killing his girl.

So he killed his girl?

Also smh at using "revenge for garner and brown" to get people to call him a heroe and look past him killing his girl.
he figured he go out like a champ I guess. or he probably already knew he was going to off the cops and figured he off his cheating girlfriend in the process

I'm sure I know where you're going with this based on your post history. I'll respond just for others.

Yes, non-black people dominating photos and media of the "die-ins" is a problem. While all allies are helpful to the cause, it can become detrimental if they're at front and center. It can become detrimental if certain people are doing it because it's "cool" or because of the media attention.

Hmm Oh ok

What happened to the other thread about the 2 officers who were killed today?

Strayed too far from the topic?

Back
Top Bottom