Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I heard this on a radio show last night and thought it really hit home.

"Black lives only matter when they're taken by whites"

Where's the outrage over the black on black murders in Chicago and other urban areas? It vastly outnumbers the amount of blacks being killed by cops.

owned

Oh look, you ran and found some liberal comedy show with some liberal talking points and copy and pasted it, nice job.

The same thing that @Fontaine accuses me of doing.
The comedy show makes fun of your narrative by providing actual information about the vigils, and meetings that civil rights leaders have made in response to "black on black" violence...

Just because you don't pay attention to anything that happens in the black community, does not mean there has been no response to the murder rate in the inner city.

Your whole point was destroyed by a comedy show.... shows how well thought out your point was doesn't it?

The comedy show makes fun of your narrative by providing actual information about the vigils, and meetings that civil rights leaders have made in response to "black on black" violence...

Just because you don't pay attention to anything that happens in the black community, does not mean there has been no response to the murder rate in the inner city.

Your whole point was destroyed by a comedy show.... shows how well thought out your point was doesn't it?

Where are the mast protests? The speachers by black leaders? The violence and looting? You and I both know that "vigils" isnt the same as mass, worldwide protests. Come on.

1. Why arent you addressing alcohol companies killing people?
2. Why dont you look at white on white crime? or Japanese on Japanese Crime?

1. Because I was reacting to the phrase "black lives matter". There is hypocrisy going on in this country. The mass protests are because there is a perception that blacks are being gunned down in the streets by cops. In fact, many more blacks are killed by other blacks. If black lives TRULY mattered, everyone in this thread and the protesters in this country would be trying to fix the problem of black lives being taken away. Cops killing blacks would be way down that list.

2. You and I both know this whole issue is about black people being killed by cops, this isn't a discussion about white or japanese or any other deaths.

I just don't understand how people can even think of comparing a cop killing a person and not going to jail vs. a normal person killing another person and going to jail or trial AT LEAST. One is meant to protect and serve and equipped by the government with weapons to do so. The other clearly isn't and they face consequences for their actions.

1. Because I was reacting to the phrase "black lives matter". There is hypocrisy going on in this country. The mass protests are because there is a perception that blacks are being gunned down in the streets by cops. In fact, many more blacks are killed by other blacks. If black lives TRULY mattered, everyone in this thread and the protesters in this country would be trying to fix the problem of black lives being taken away. Cops killing blacks would be way down that list.

2. You and I both know this whole issue is about black people being killed by cops, this isn't a discussion about white or japanese or any other deaths.

Ok then.. So since this is a discussion about cops killing black people, why are you bringing in Black on Black murder stats (which is a deflection tactic)

It's like on one hand, you're deflecting... But then the very next sentence, you say
2. You and I both know this whole issue is about black people being killed by cops, this isn't a discussion about white or japanese or any other deaths not to deflect.
and tell me not to deflect

lolwut

Black people are being killed disproportionately than white people. They're also the subject of unlawful searches, and get sentenced at a higher clip than whites.

So, no, #blacklivesmatter isnt only about people getting killed. It's about a system that hurts the lives of black people in more ways than just killing them.

What else you got, bud?

I don't know why anyone acknowledges that clown.

He's obviously bringing up the black on black crime as a means of deflecting from the actual topic at hand.

If he was concerned about black on black crime, he should start a thread about it and let people discuss it there since he's the one who brought it up as if he thinks he's making a point or something.

I am concerned about how many black people are killed in this country. That's why I'm just trying to get you guys to see something that kills MUCH more black people than cops. Other black people.

We need to stop all the inner city crime and murders in this country. It's a bigger problem than cops killing black people. That's all I'm saying.

But I'll leave now unless you have any other questions? Am I allowed to leave or will you call me a coward?

This is a thread about police shooting an unarmed teen. Not the lets turn police shooting an unarmed teen into black on black crime thread.

If its that much of a concern like you say, make a thread about it and the topic can stay on that.

Whites are out here protesting right beside blacks and others on these issues you clown.

Black on black crime is a farce made up by the media nothing else.

Ignore that guy. And to the dude saying eye for an eye or something to that extent.... I totally agree. Until whites in the suburbs feel uneasy or unsafe walking down the street to the park because there could be a fed up African person, then it's literally a non issue to them and they get to conveniently and safely troll with the exact same points the clown deflecting was using.

This is a thread about police shooting an unarmed teen. Not the lets turn police shooting an unarmed teen into black on black crime thread.

If its that much of a concern like you say, make a thread about it and the topic can stay on that.

It seems to me that any type of discussion is allowed in this thread except the topics I bring up. But ok, I will only discuss the shooting of Michael Brown in here. I trust you will do the same.

So I take it you won't be making that black on black crime thread then?

I'd be fine with that but I will just be verbally abused, ridiculed, called stupid, etc. I made a post about the stats on Islamic violence about a month ago and it was locked after several people complained.

I heard this on a radio show last night and thought it really hit home.

"Black lives only matter when they're taken by whites"

Where's the outrage over the black on black murders in Chicago and other urban areas? It vastly outnumbers the amount of blacks being killed by cops.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

***** said it "really hits home" I'm legit crying at work. :lol: LMAOOOOO at how nonchalantly you came in here w/ that like u haven't been saying that same BS in here for months. Certified troll bruh. Thank you for the laugh im really dying right now :rofl:

Last edited:
Although I'm mad about these cop killings the stuff going on in Chicago is alarming. 391 folks murdered in 2014, majority all black on black crime. It's gonna take a miracle to fix that city. 

The usual suspects in here with their usual ******** I see. Had to take ol boy off ignore to get a good laugh for the night [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom