Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Key word - DEVELOPING.  They recovered the weapon at the scene.  Look, I'm all for holding bad cops accountable for their actions, but at the same time, civilians should be held accountable for their actions as well.  If you pull a gun on a cop, expect to get shot. - esp considering the 2 cops that were executed in NYC recently.
interesting, key detail to have been missed.

B5n7kXZIUAA-xSl.jpg

All the stories I've read say the kid, who had been expelled from school, was armed...but let's just forget that tidbit and assume the cop was just some racist who shot and killed a black kid for no reason so it fits into some of your race baiting narratives.

Yes, because the police have never, ever, lied about the person they killed having a weapon on them to feed their own racist narrative. But let's forget that tidbit as well.

Let me be clear, I'm not refuting what you're saying. But you're rushing to judgment just like the people you're trying to condemn.

Yes, because the police have never, ever, lied about the person they killed having a weapon on them to feed their own racist narrative. But let's forget that tidbit as well.

Let me be clear, I'm not refuting what you're saying. But you're rushing to judgment just like the people you're trying to condemn.
I'm not rushing to judgment at all. On the contrary, when I first read about the story last night, when there was only limited information available - the news outlets and twitter was on fire claiming another unarmed black kid was gunned down by a cop.  Rather than let an investigation play out, people are already jumping to the conclusion that the cop was in the wrong.

I'm not rushing to judgment at all. On the contrary, when I first read about the story last night, when there was only limited information available - the news outlets and twitter was on fire claiming another unarmed black kid was gunned down by a cop.  Rather than let an investigation play out, people are already jumping to the conclusion that the cop was in the wrong.
I mean they dont have much reason to feel that way I guess.

We need to see the rest of the video. Why did he pull out a gun so close to the officer and not fire but allow him to pull out his and shoot him. Something not adding up still in this situation. Not justifying his actions if that is indeed a weapon but if Im silly enough to do that what was I expecting to accomplish? Have a standoff?

Back
Top Bottom