Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Or maybe I made the decision not to be apart of this conversation anymore in any of these threads. People wanna keep advocating for the death of police officers and think it's gonna make them all of a sudden just leave everyone alone to do whatever they feel? Yea ok... Let me know in a couple of years how that is working.

With the recent threads popping up, lost a lot of respect for dudes around here that knowingly break the law then jet over here to these threads saying "cops" need to back off... Lmao... Ok guys
Ok, bye!

You wont be missed.

I'm sayin... If thats case, there should be a show a obituary or funeral itenerary and get a free flight deal
Actually there is and always have been. Kind of one of those hidden things nobody talks about
so is this for military/police funerals, or anybody/family only?

hell i can type/find an obit/funeral program for wherever whenever 
laugh.gif

is the airline really gonna confirm it was a funeral or if you attended?

so is this for military/police funerals, or anybody/family only?

hell i can type/find an obit/funeral program for wherever whenever 
laugh.gif

is the airline really gonna confirm it was a funeral or if you attended?
By now, you should know absurd doesn't fully research anything
In the event of a death or imminent death (for international travel) in your immediate family, you may have to travel at the last minute. Delta’s Bereavement policy offers additional flexibility on the best published fare for your itinerary when last minute travel is required for these situations. While fares offered under the Bereavement policy vary in price, the additional flexibility may be beneficial to accommodate unexpected changes in your travel plans.  This policy, however, can only be applied by calling Delta Reservation Sales, and is not available for purchase at delta.com.

Fares offered under Delta’s Bereavement policy are also subject to the following restrictions:
  • Tickets under the Bereavement policy are subject to availability and may not be available at time of booking
  • Delta’s Bereavement policy provides flexibility to the return portion of your trip by waiving service fees; however, fare differences may still apply
  • Lower promotional fares may be available on delta.com or through Delta Reservation Sales and may serve as a better option in some markets
  • Additional guidelines and restrictions apply
Visit Delta Cares[emoji]8482[/emoji]  for information on professional services that might assist you in a time of need.

Definition of Immediate Family
Under the provisions of the Medical Fare guidelines, “Immediate Family” includes:
  • Spouse                           
  • Domestic partner
  • Child
  • Parent
  • Sister
  • Brother
  • Stepparent
  • Stepchild
  • Grandparent
  • Grandchild
  • Aunt
  • Uncle
  • Niece
  • Nephew
  • Stepbrother
  • Mother-in-law
  • Father-in-law
  • Son-in-law
  • Daughter-in-law
  • Brother-in-law
  • Sister-in-law
  • Stepsister
All spouse related relationships apply to domestic partner.

Eligibility

This program is valid for SkyMiles Members needing to travel due to death or imminent death of an immediate family member. If you are not currently a SkyMiles member you may enroll immediately to qualify.
  • SkyMiles upgrades are permitted if booked in the appropriate class of service.
  • Tickets under the Bereavement policy may apply for travel worldwide. Contact Delta Reservation Sales for more details. 
Required Documentation

The following information is required so that you can purchase a ticket under the Bereavement Policy:
  • Deceased person’s name
  • Customer's relationship to the deceased
  • Name and phone number of funeral home, hospital, or hospice
  • Name of doctor (if applicable)
Children and Infants

Children will be ticketed at the same fare as an adult under the Bereavement policy or applicable child's fare, whichever is lower.  The first infant without a seat under the age of two is at no charge, the second infant must purchase a seat. There is a two infant maximum per ticketed adult. The infant must be accompanied on all flights in the same compartment by an adult.

Terms & Conditions

Purchase Requirements:
Reservations must be ticketed immediately. Tickets must be purchased with travel commencing within seven days of the death or imminent death of the immediate family member. Required documentation is subject to verification.
  • Ticketing penalties are waived on the return trip, however, fare differences may still apply 
  • International tickets are subject to additional restrictions
  • Refunds are permitted only on unrestricted bereavement tickets
Domestic tickets must be purchased — and travel must start — within seven days of the death or imminent death of the immediate family member. Required documentation is subject to verification.
How is any of that equal to FREE flights for police?

This dude MAC4167 is a joke. On some "Leave the cops alone" steeze. I don't condone killing random cops but the cops and government have set the rules of this game a long time ago. Karma is a b****.

This dude MAC4167 is a joke. On some "Leave the cops alone" steeze. I don't condone killing random cops but the cops and government have set the rules of this game a long time ago. Karma is a b****.

I'll wait til I get back from NY to respond to this joke

Dude in the vid reminds me of Dave Chappell when he was in white face as the news anchor on chappell's show

View media item 1431326

also...
Two emails between police and local court employees reportedly contained racist comments, one saying Obama would not be president for long because ”what black man holds a steady job for four years.” The other reportedly joked that a black woman ended her pregnancy at a hospital and then received a check two weeks later from Crime Stoppers.

also...
Two emails between police and local court employees reportedly contained racist comments, one saying Obama would not be president for long because ”what black man holds a steady job for four years.” The other reportedly joked that a black woman ended her pregnancy at a hospital and then received a check two weeks later from Crime Stoppers.

indifferent.gif

Read about this yesterday 

of course, every comment section I read on the net there's some ridiculous deflection going on with it 
mean.gif

DOJ concluded that African Americans accounted for 85 percent of all people stopped by Ferguson police officers and 90 percent of all citations issued. The report also notes several racist jokes sent by city and police officials via e-mail. In 13 of 14 police canine-bite incidents for which racial information was available, it says, the person bitten was African American.

Look at this BS. Like some 1950's ****. Everybody needs to be removed from the police department.

To everyone that defended this garbage Police Department:

AND THIS IS WITH WHOM YOU WANT TO PLACE YOUR FAITH

Disgusting

Back
Top Bottom