Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I never understood when people tried to call out others on some "What have YOU done lately" like you have some blood on your hands yourself. Until YOU have done something besides call people out, miss us with the bull****

blastercombo blastercombo

I'm not the one talking about killing people. You'd think someone with such radical views actually has contributed to the cause they're so passionate about.

But continue with the ridiculousness. Really no point in even engaging in conversation with any of y'all.

Its calling out the keyboard anarchists... Dudes that talk about turning the world upside down to make a change but never step a foot outside.
Rofl if I stepped outside by myself what would I accomplish? I'd kill somebody, be labeled crazy by the media, and then sit on death row. Strength in Numbers. I can't take on the entire system alone.

Its calling out the keyboard anarchists... Dudes that talk about turning the world upside down to make a change but never step a foot outside.
Rofl if I stepped outside by myself what would I accomplish? I'd kill somebody, be labeled crazy by the media, and then sit on death row. Strength in Numbers. I can't take on the entire system alone.
Who the **** you rallying to your side by posting on NT champ?

Talking about "i'm gonna take out a BIG target if I'm gonna face life for doing it"... You're not going to do jack **** and you know it. You're talking tough on a shoe collecting message board. 

You're full of ****.

Talking about "i'm gonna take out a BIG target if I'm gonna face life for doing it"... You're not going to do jack **** and you know it. You're talking tough on a shoe collecting message board. 

You're full of ****. 
roll.gif
My posts fired you up! All I can hope is that you or somebody else will do some research because of my passion and join the cause. If not, no skin off my bones I do this literally everyday with people who have a mentality just like you. When I can change the mind of just one it's worth the hundred who think just like you.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Dat drive-by racism.  Buddy was speeding through that parking lot like a MFer though.  He knew what time it was.  
laugh.gif

You're full of ****. 
roll.gif
My posts fired you up! All I can hope is that you or somebody else will do some research because of my passion and join the cause. If not, no skin off my bones I do this literally everyday with people who have a mentality just like you. When I can change the mind of just one it's worth the hundred who think just like you.
"People like me"... Who? People who don't think its okay to target a mans children and wife, no matter how much of a scumbag he may be?

Please report back on your success of changing everyones minds, big guy.

"People like me"... Who? People who don't think its okay to target a mans children and wife, no matter how much of a scumbag he may be?

I didn't say anything concerning anybody's wife & children, but okay my man will do.

I didn't say anything concerning anybody's wife & children, but okay my man will do.
Oh, right.  You just talked about assassinating an official.  That's cool too.

Oh, right.  You just talked about assassinating an official.  That's cool too.
assassinate an official!? Jesus God man, noooo I meant terrorism! Those are the real bad guys. Even though you're 17x more likely to be killed by a Cop than a terrorist, but who cares about hard data the boys in blue & Washington are our friends.

People just love to be mad at the wrong things instead of doing anything proactive

Mad Obama didn't say nothing? The hell you expect him to do?

People can't be upset that R. Williams died like we didn't know about him for 20+ years :smh:

Last edited:
If Obama comments it, that will just bring more attention to it which is what he does not want. He's gonna have to soon though

I'd be surprised if it does not end soon though, it's already wound down significantly from Sunday night. By Wednesday night I'd be surprised if anything else is happening.

People just love to be mad at the wrong things instead of doing anything proactive

Mad Obama didn't say nothing? The hell you expect him to do?

People can't be upset that R. Williams died like we didn't know about him for 20+ years
mean.gif
I made the Obama statement so i want to reply to you.. Im not mad he didn't say anything, and frankly anyone who is mad about it has the merit.. he is the leader of the free country. Some people need that encouragement. Also all i could think of is when he tore in on black males back a few years ago father's day. No problem with the message  but here is a opportunity to unify and help and he was silent.. Then speaks out about Robin Williams and ignore the entire thing publicly. It just caught my attention. 

And if anyone in this country could do something wouldn't it be the president? 

Last edited:
They have to. 

And bringing up every "race" is a way to justify their history and their present.
Who is "they"? A single cop doesnt represent all whites just like hundreds of rioters and looters dont represent all blacks. Quit talking about "whites" like were some cult.

Yeah they only showed the riots not the cops spraying things on the protesters.. yeah of course youre going to riot if you are getting throw gas at you.. Meanwhile people are looting Foot Lockers DTLR and Boost Mobiles..

Shoes should be very cheap on the resellers market in STL and phones too. People should have been grabbing guns instead IMHO..

They should just release the cops name as they are losing money trying to protect the "Social God"

Schools are closed businesses are closed.. The riots can go on and affect money and then they will say that scary word.. "Martial Law" and we all know what happens in that case..

Just release his name and arrest him.

Back
Top Bottom