Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

:smh:

He waited until the angry mob was gone to go down there. Insulting the people trying to clean up.

Coward >:
Talking noise from a very safe place. Typical. That video shows a lot about white supremacist mentality. Clearlydude had a broom in hand cleaning up and still gets called a N_. Another example of their obsessive compulsion with blacks.

People just love to be mad at the wrong things instead of doing anything proactive

Mad Obama didn't say nothing? The hell you expect him to do?

People can't be upset that R. Williams died like we didn't know about him for 20+ years :smh:
I ain't know that man personally
Yeah I liked Aladdin
And mrs. Doubtfire
But c'mon I wasn't really surprised
Dude always seemed jacked up on something
And dude wasn't really even all that funny IMO
I would think a riot that is decimating one of America's cities is more important
Than 24hr coverage of robin willams over dose
I mean its being reported as a suicide

Who is "they"? A single cop doesnt represent all whites just like hundreds of rioters and looters dont represent all blacks. Quit talking about "whites" like were some cult.
Me personally I think all races have their bads.. Its just when you do blacks and whites.. Blacks can dislike a race.. its more like Prejudice because blacks dont have the power to systematically affect the race they are disliking.. But when the racists whites (and ill say the racist ones as not everyone white is bad) they have the power to arrest you convict you hire and fire you and make your girl kick you out.. they have power and laws to their advantage to fuel whatever dislikes they have..

roll.gif

Bruh it's crazy out there.

Just for putting it out there. No attack at you.

Ppl seem to think only white men can be white supremacist.

Dude, whaaat? White people destroyed everything they came in contact with? Thats some bigot steez right there.. smh

People just love to be mad at the wrong things instead of doing anything proactive

Mad Obama didn't say nothing? The hell you expect him to do?

People can't be upset that R. Williams died like we didn't know about him for 20+ years :smh:

Im supposed to care a guy who kills himself over a black person who was killed by police. Im sorry but no, im more likely to be mike brown than robin williams.

Who is "they"? A single cop doesnt represent all whites just like hundreds of rioters and looters dont represent all blacks. Quit talking about "whites" like were some cult.
We all american, Cops come in all colors and creeds. 

QFT. Every race thread on NT is white this, white that. Makes me not want to come in here when something like this happens and I'm not even white.

Dude, whaaat? White people destroyed everything they came in contact with? Thats some bigot steez right there.. smh

Still to this very day, colonial powers dictate the lives of billions across the world with their detrimental economic policies.

People are dying and starving over damn funding. Everywhere in the world. It's all a damn sham

What did whites do in africa.
What did whites do in India
What did whites do in Japan
Some whites identify with the whole viking lineage and what did they do plunder and rape.

That where the idea comes from

Until the middles passage Africans did enslave each as it was the results of conquering another tribe. Whites enslaved to bolster the struggling cotton business in america.

I made the Obama statement so i want to reply to you.. Im not mad he didn't say anything, and frankly anyone who is mad about it has the merit.. he is the leader of the free country. Some people need that encouragement. Also all i could think of is when he tore in on black males back a few years ago father's day. No problem with the message  but here is a opportunity to unify and help and he was silent.. Then speaks out about Robin Williams and ignore the entire thing publicly. It just caught my attention. 

And if anyone in this country could do something wouldn't it be the president? 

I hear you but the more you get into politics the more you realize the president doesn't have any power. Damned if he does, damn if he doesn't. I'm sure he wants to say something but for now he can't just go out there and criticize the police without any legal judgment being handed down. Yall want a emotional response from the President when this is a situation he has to hold his composure.

I ain't know that man personally
Yeah I liked Aladdin
And mrs. Doubtfire
But c'mon I wasn't really surprised
Dude always seemed jacked up on something
And dude wasn't really even all that funny IMO
I would think a riot that is decimating one of America's cities is more important
Than 24hr coverage of robin willams over dose
I mean its being reported as a suicide

Good for you, you're one person. It's clear he impacted other people's lives so let them rock. Don't really see people upset at suicide but more showing appreciation for his craft. Is that a horrible thing to do? Why do people think the media can only focus on one thing at once? I can change to CNN/MSNBC right now and both situations are still being discussed.

white supremacist are a cult. And they aren't exclusively white males. There are many demographics that hold and practice the same values.
and those who are (not all white people) hide under powerful positions.

I hear you but the more you get into politics the more you realize the president doesn't have any power. Damned if he does, damn if he doesn't. I'm sure he wants to say something but for now he can't just go out there and criticize the police without any legal judgment being handed down. Yall want a emotional response from the President when this is a situation he has to hold his composure.
Good for you, you're one person. It's clear he impacted other people's lives so let them rock. Don't really see people upset at suicide but more showing appreciation for his craft. Is that a horrible thing to do? Why do people think the media can only focus on one thing at once? I can change to CNN/MSNBC right now and both situations are still being discussed.
Exactly.. The Government Is the power.. The President is just a face.. Its like at a college.. you have a president but the board of trustees is what really has the "hidden hand".

Not all of them.

But nobody else went around the planet and destroyed everything they came in contact with.
this and if your not striving for a solution, then you are promoting the problem. Im not going to say ALL whites... nor has anyone said ALL whites... but you (as in the white person who you quoted) are apart of this group of ppl.

Its like ie example... if i was with a group of guys that went out and iuno robbed and/or raped a girl. Me not robbing/raping the person but sitting back and turning the blind eye or ignoring the act on some "well i wasnt doing it" its not like "I did anything"... but the fact youre there not doing anything, and sitting back and watching the act...and on top of it all BENEFITING from the act.... you are in fact contributing to the problem....even tho you didnt DIRECTLY do the deed. 

Im supposed to care a guy who kills himself over a black person who was killed by police. Im sorry but no, im more likely to be mike brown than robin williams.

You quote me and respond to something that I never said. No one cares if you don't care, but why yall upset if someone does care?

Y'all really should spread this everywhere.​

You can't talk **** about police being dirty if you not trying hard to get awareness on this.​
thanks man, trying to get this out there on IG , FB, TWITTER ETC. this pregnant woman maced scenario is yet another "our word vs theirs" scenario. Really want that eliminated!

Back
Top Bottom