Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

looks like robin williams won the medias attention
Im still waitin for Obama to open his mouth, he on that george bush response time. smfh
Why are you waiting on Obama to "open his mouth" and say anything on the matter.  If anything, the governor of Missouri should give a statement on the matter at hand, and not President Obama.  People at least have to try and have reasonable expectations for this situation. 

I hear you but the more you get into politics the more you realize the president doesn't have any power. Damned if he does, damn if he doesn't. I'm sure he wants to say something but for now he can't just go out there and criticize the police without any legal judgment being handed down. Yall want a emotional response from the President when this is a situation he has to hold his composure.
Good for you, you're one person. It's clear he impacted other people's lives so let them rock. Don't really see people upset at suicide but more showing appreciation for his craft. Is that a horrible thing to do? Why do people think the media can only focus on one thing at once? I can change to CNN/MSNBC right now and both situations are still being discussed.
id buy this if in most part if it was true..... lets be honest and keep it 100% ppl are following/engaged in his death because the media promoted it and told the masses to do so. If iuno the pet rock...or sea monkeys was promoted or pushed by media... a vast majority of society would be facebooking/tweeting about pet rocks and sea monkeys.

So lets just be honest about why the whole "robin williams" situation and why its the talk of the town. 

Dude, whaaat? White people destroyed everything they came in contact with? Thats some bigot steez right there.. smh
laugh.gif

You're oblivious to your own history.

You quote me and respond to something that I never said. No one cares if you don't care, but why yall upset if someone does care?

Because its ignorance. How can you just over look a large injustice that has been increasing this summer and care about a rich celebrity who killed himself? what logical sense does it make to even acknowledge that when we have some dark days ahead of us. You mentioned someone being mad at obama not saying something. Why is it ok for obama in your mind to acknowledge a suicide of a celebrity over a tense racial situation that is happening around the country? You expect us to be oblivious to what is really effecting us over some bs celebrity drama.

Why are you waiting on Obama to "open his mouth" and say anything on the matter.  If anything, the governor of Missouri should give a statement on the matter at hand, and not President Obama.  People at least have to try and have reasonable expectations for this situation. 

Its not just missouri its something that is happening in every black community nation wide. I live in a black area and i feel the unfair police pressure every day. Where my parents live its not like that at all. There is a huge difference in being in a black community and the police presence on your back everywhere you go compared to the suburbs where its more respectful.

Its not just missouri its something that is happening in every black community nation wide. I live in a black area and i feel the unfair police pressure every day. Where my parents live its not like that at all. There is a huge difference in being in a black community and the police presence on your back everywhere you go compared to the suburbs where its more respectful.
I had a talk with some friends a while back and when you look at projects ..they were built to keep blacks in one area ebcause prior to the fair housing act blacks couldnt live in the suburbs.. When you look back at it, blacks when they knew everyone not black or brown was their enemy thrived more.. 1.) they had their own businesses ebcause they had to because otheres wouldnt serve them 2.) crime wasnt that bad in those areas. Ive heard stories in the projects where doors were always unlocked and i thought.. yeah its a point why would someone rob someone who runs a business you patronize daily.. everyone worked as a community and 3.) the gangs for the most part and the men were there to prevent the racists from coming in and destroying things. Because now the oppressed doesnt know whos their friend or enemy and racism is being promoted as something that doesnt exist anymore and when you look at the hoods, theres no jobs no fathers or many other things other communities have as standard of course the crime is going to happen as result..but yes going to the hood and going to the suburbs (some) is different.. Some will tell you.. "you dont belong here" even in the 400k 500k neighborhoods. Sad though.. we should just all be equal.

lol yea damn near every travesty, evil, corrupted event in our worlds history has/is directly or indirectly had/have whites involved 
I'd say this is close to accurate.

If evil were an olympic competition...ya'll got the gold for sure.

I hear you but the more you get into politics the more you realize the president doesn't have any power. Damned if he does, damn if he doesn't. I'm sure he wants to say something but for now he can't just go out there and criticize the police without any legal judgment being handed down. Yall want a emotional response from the President when this is a situation he has to hold his composure.
Good for you, you're one person. It's clear he impacted other people's lives so let them rock. Don't really see people upset at suicide but more showing appreciation for his craft. Is that a horrible thing to do? Why do people think the media can only focus on one thing at once? I can change to CNN/MSNBC right now and both situations are still being discussed.
Yea i know he can't pass a law overnight, but you gotta push politics to the side, he should've acknowledged it.. We dont have full on riots everyday. 

The governor too, but like i said Obama dodging this right now. People always giving Obama passes. If it was any other president this would've been a reasonable expectation. Its been days now. He doesnt have to be political, he could've just acknowledged it and told be people to be peaceful or something.. This is the difference between our "black leaders" of today and those of yesterday.. I dont think it would've took MLK or Malcolm 3,4 days to tell people to chill. I know they weren't presidents so its not a 100% equal comparison, but the principle is the same.

He had enough time to make a statement about R. Williams, within hours. What is that saying? 

Last edited:

That's a fair point and I completely know and understand what you mean.  My point in regards to President Obama is that he is the head of the federal government, these issues are more along the lines of local matters.  Sure they effect different communities throughout the nation, but me personally I would like to hear or see local leaders step up and try to handle these challenges as they can be more direct in their involvement with these local police forces. 

lol yea damn near every travesty, evil, corrupted event in our worlds history has/is directly or indirectly had/have whites involved 
What does their race have to do with it? Did their skin make them violent? They are just people whose geographical locations dictated their skin color.

Y'all really should spread this everywhere.​
You can't talk **** about police being dirty if you not trying hard to get awareness on this.​
thanks man, trying to get this out there on IG , FB, TWITTER ETC. this pregnant woman maced scenario is yet another "our word vs theirs" scenario. Really want that eliminated!
I think you should make a separate thread on it and encourage people to spread it even more.

It would really increase the quality of police interactions if it came to fruition.

You quote me and respond to something that I never said. No one cares if you don't care, but why yall upset if someone does care?

Because its ignorance. How can you just over look a large injustice that has been increasing this summer and care about a rich celebrity who killed himself? what logical sense does it make to even acknowledge that when we have some dark days ahead of us. You mentioned someone being mad at obama not saying something. Why is it ok for obama in your mind to acknowledge a suicide of a celebrity over a tense racial situation that is happening around the country? You expect us to be oblivious to what is really effecting us over some bs celebrity drama.

Again, my whole point is why does someone to choose between the two? Why can't someone express their feelings towards both situations? Yall need public validation for everything but swear the media is brainwashing people. We getting murdered everyday but all of a sudden this is something new, that woe is me crying aint changing nothing. He has to say something everytime a black person is murdered?

Last edited:
Looks like this thread is coming to an end.

Homie really condoned and justified harming the chief's wife and child.

I think you should make a separate thread on it and encourage people to spread it even more.​

It would really increase the quality of police interactions if it came to fruition.​
Great idea...I'm in class now so doing all this on mobile . But will def get on it.

That's a fair point and I completely know and understand what you mean.  My point in regards to President Obama is that he is the head of the federal government, these issues are more along the lines of local matters.  Sure they effect different communities throughout the nation, but me personally I would like to hear or see local leaders step up and try to handle these challenges as they can be more direct in their involvement with these local police forces. 
me too, I'd just wish Obama wouldn't use these same instances when he needs votes or a law passed then.. Use some other ish. Dont use the black community at a convenience its already a long line of offenders we gotta start dealing with.

Again, my whole point is why does someone to choose between the two? Why can't someone express their feelings towards both situations? Yall need public validation for everything but swear the media is brainwashing people. We getting murdered everyday but all of a sudden this is something new, that woe is me crying aint changing nothing. He has to say something everytime a black person is murdered?

But people arent. white people as a majority and the media dont care about the kids murder. Im just going to be honest with you look what is trending right now. how is a racial war going on with blacks and the police not even close to being as important in the media as an actors death. Its not about choosing both its about prioritizing what is really important in our society.

Because of my anger towards this situation I won't say anything except RIP Mike Brown. Anything else that happens, happens off line.

me too, I'd just wish Obama wouldn't use these same instances when he needs votes or a law passed then.. Use some other ish. Dont use the black community at a convenience its already a long line of offenders we gotta start dealing with.
I guess I just feel differently on the President Obama speaking matter, but I respect your opinion.  Like I said, I want to see the local leaders (churches, pastors, community activists, etc.) step up to the plate and challenges these issues. 

But people arent. white people as a majority and the media dont care about the kids murder. Im just going to be honest with you look what is trending right now. how is a racial war going on with blacks and the police not even close to being as important in the media as an actors death. Its not about choosing both its about prioritizing what is really important in our society.
QFT..

Entertainment is America's 1st priority.. Everybody wants to be entertained with something or someone. This is why we been declining for years. 

So much hatred in the world... From ALL sides.
mean.gif
We've had our disagreements on the topic of religion, but I have to co-sign this.  

This is a horrible situation which is only being made worse by the profound vitriol coming from both sides.

I guess I just feel differently on the President Obama speaking matter, but I respect your opinion.  Like I said, I want to see the local leaders (churches, pastors, community activists, etc.) step up to the plate and challenges these issues. 
Respect, we want the same thing in the end it looks like. Accountability 

I understand y'all mad but y'all look stupid unnecessarily incriminating yourself saying you'd kill police officers and officials. 
laugh.gif

Still to this very day, colonial powers dictate the lives of billions across the world with their detrimental economic policies.

People are dying and starving over damn funding. Everywhere in the world. It's all a damn sham

Manifest Destiny ring a bell brah?

What did whites do in africa.
What did whites do in India
What did whites do in Japan
Some whites identify with the whole viking lineage and what did they do plunder and rape.

That where the idea comes from

Until the middles passage Africans did enslave each as it was the results of conquering another tribe. Whites enslaved to bolster the struggling cotton business in america.

:lol:

You're oblivious to your own history.

I'd say this is close to accurate.

If evil were an olympic competition...ya'll got the gold for sure.

View media item 581783

Back
Top Bottom