Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Anonymous put a pic up of the cop who shot Mike Brown. Stand next to his body.

Allegedly. I love what Anonymous is doing, but some of the **** they post as fact is unproven. For all we know, buddy standing over Mr. Brown could be a cop that showed up shortly after the shooting.

Regardless, that's a bone-chilling picture. Sad stuff.

Why aren't other races overall outlook weakend due to the problems in their community?

They don't willing take the blame for every single bad thing that someone of their race does.

You never hear any other race say "we gotta do better" when a crime is committed.

You think if it were an Asian kid killed by a cop that Asian people would be saying "Yeah that cop was wrong but we gotta fix our s_ first and maybe then the cops and racist people will leave us alone"
all that is a great point we are the only race that say that but
we are also the only race that sit here and wine as if every disadvantage is because of the white man as well
look at the jewish community and the **** they been through
but yet they stand strong as a community and help one another 
as much as we complain about being oppressed for so many year we should want to 
according to some of yall others races dont see no struggle 
why would they say they need to do better when you already think every other culture got their piece of the pie already anyway 

:pimp:

I'm done with this thread!

Trying to compare Jewish struggle to Black struggle :smh:
bye

View media item 1129494
all I was saying is that just because you came from struggle doesnt mean you have to stay there or use it as a crutch but ok 
makes me no difference 

:pimp:

no ginobili.

You brought up black people shouldn't be afraid of cops and need to look internally...

I brought up that its not a black people problem... And that all races commit crimes against those against them...

Not seeing how I pulled a James Harden on here...

black ppl shouldn't have to be scared around police (police should be the good guys, the protectors) .. but encounters over the years have caused such apprehension...

Nobody should be afraid of police.

Wait systematic racism is now justified because a few people have made it out of situations that their families probably wouldn't be in due to known and documented injustice by white special interest groups?

Wait positive black music is skipped over and downplayed on the radio and instead is replaced with violent and misogynistic music that cast a negative picture over the black community?

Wait the media portrays black folks in negative light when crimes are committed but when white citizens commit mass shootings at elementary schools they simply have mental health issues?

Wait black movies and television can't be representative of normalcy and depreciations of basic human life bust instead revolve around negative stereotypes and generalization that always seem to showcase black in a negative light?

Wait black communities aren't taken over by white settlers who then change the demographic of the neighborhoods and then re defining them all together. I am looking at you Williamsburg

Wait so the american education system is working for blacks? Wait so hbcus which once benefited black people are now disregard because they are facilitated and ran by mostly black staff?

Wait

Last edited:
That oneillmatt person is a troll. I have seen him say the same things in other similar topics. He makes up things that didn't happen to support his position and then brings up the New Black Panthers.

to kill that "blacks need to do better" nonsense

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

we're doing our part, unless you're expecting crime to hit 0% :rolleyes

we're not the problem here. uncheack racism white supremacy is the culprit that receives defense no matter how many times it's proven to be in the wrong

souce: http://www.cjcj.org/news/6523

This is why I ain't mind what Christopher Dorner did.
Riiiiight 

Monica Quan, 28, and her fiance, Keith Lawrence, 27, were found shot in his car in the parking structure of their Irvine condominium complex on Feb. 3.

Quan was in her second year as assistant women’s basketball coach at California State University, Fullerton – the culmination of her love for the game that began when she was a child.

A standout high school basketball player, Quan once dreamed of playing professionally for the Los Angeles Sparks. She had a reputation for being fiery and intense.
Yeah I guess you should be alright with Chris Dorner's actions 
indifferent.gif

Fool.

off topic, but Dorner killing Quan and her fiance to spite her father wan't right :smh:

Last edited:

:nthat:

Rip to the TEENAGED brother. I've been on NT a long time and have debated on issues for hours on end, paragraphs on paragraphs, pages on pages. I got older and realized it's not worth the time and energy to debate some of the ignorant people on here who for whatever reason do not and will not understand or simply view blacks the way police do and the way we are portrayed. Most of know what time it is, black lives are not valued in this country, it is open season on us and a different set of rules. Be careful out here, older ones protect yourselves and families, teach your sons and daughters their lives can easily be taken from them because of their ethnicity and measures to take when in public.

I fall back, which isn't in my personality. I get warnings by dudes who try to incite for laughs and then snitch.

Heard a woman was shot and killed last night, a man was also shot.

The city police are now gearing up more.

That oneillmatt person is a troll. I have seen him say the same things in other similar topics. He makes up things that didn't happen to support his position and then brings up the New Black Panthers.
This is from the Bieber thread
Originally Posted by oneilmatt  

Yet you and everyone in America reap the benefits of all of his "rape". If it weren't for him you might be living in a shack in Africa, I might be living in Nazi Germany or a **** potato farm in Ireland , and so on and so on. You can't use ****** Columbus day as an example of racism.
He been a clown

Last edited:
It's a scary country/world we live in.  Unarmed teens getting killed, Christians and Jews being slaughtered by ISIS, Hamas/Israel fighting, anonymous posting pictures of the alleged cop's family (which makes them as bad as the people they stand against if innocent people get hurt because of another man's actions).

It legitimately pains me to think about it all.  I'm just trying to chill, crack a beer, and watch some sports, man.

this is what happens when anyone can become a cop.... 

have you been properly trained?  "no, but I slept at a Holiday Inn last night..." 

Prepare yourself for the Trayvon defense....... but worse :x

FERGUSON, Mo. -- The officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager in Ferguson, Missouri was injured in the alleged altercation, according to Ferguson Chief of Police Tom Jackson.
Jackson, who spoke on the phone with News 4's Laura Hettiger Wednesday morning, said the officer "was hit" and the "side of his face was swollen." The chief did not say if the officer suffered any broken bones.

Police said shortly after the shooting that 18-year-old Michael Brown was walking with a friend in the middle of Canfield when an officer attempted to exit his vehicle. Police said Brown pushed the officer back into the police car. According to police, Brown then entered the officer’s vehicle and a struggle ensued over the officer’s weapon. Police said during the physical altercation a shot was fired inside of the car.

Witnesses to the shooting, however, told a different story. A friend of Brown's told News 4 Saturday they were walking on the street when the officer approached them. He said they had their arms up when police opened fire.
The officer, who was placed on paid administrative leave following the shooting, has not been identified by authorities. Police said Tuesday an officer who was falsely identified on social media received threats.

So the story the media is gonna spin is that this officer was minding his business when a young black man (Of All people) decided hey i want to go attack this fully armed cop in his own vehicle, and attempt to take his weapon........... ARE THEY ****** SERIOUS with this.

Back
Top Bottom