Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Please explain this, because racist white people have been murdering black people for no reason since the beginning of US history, way before "Chiraq" even existed. Racists don't need an excuse to devalue your life. Bringing up Chicago, Detroit, etc. is just a veiled way of saying "Who cares"

Racist will be racist. But they do things because they can. The trend has been lately, something happens. We're outraged then start focusing on something else until another incident.

If we actually stay focused this time and find a way to insure change. These incidents will decline.

People do what they can get away with.

Why aren't other races overall outlook weakend due to the problems in their community?

They don't willing take the blame for every single bad thing that someone of their race does.

You never hear any other race say "we gotta do better" when a crime is committed.

You think if it were an Asian kid killed by a cop that Asian people would be saying "Yeah that cop was wrong but we gotta fix our s_ first and maybe then the cops and racist people will leave us alone"
all that is a great point we are the only race that say that but
we are also the only race that sit here and wine as if every disadvantage is because of the white man as well
look at the jewish community and the **** they been through
but yet they stand strong as a community and help one another 
as much as we complain about being oppressed for so many year we should want to 
according to some of yall others races dont see no struggle 
why would they say they need to do better when you already think every other culture got their piece of the pie already anyway 

I'm done with this thread!

Trying to compare Jewish struggle to Black struggle :smh:

The people of Ferguson are doing something... their out there in those streets really trying to start something and of course the media suddenly feels it has to block things out. They don't even want the image of people fighting back against ludicrous rules to spark any thoughts of others doing this in the future.

if they are really rioting as the news say they are (I don't believe they were aggressive as the media is making it out to be). then they are assuring that this will continue to grow more & more in the media.

I'm done with this thread!

Trying to compare Jewish struggle to Black struggle
mean.gif
bye

all I was saying is that just because you came from struggle doesnt mean you have to stay there or use it as a crutch but ok 

makes me no difference 

no ginobili.

You brought up black people shouldn't be afraid of cops and need to look internally...

I brought up that its not a black people problem... And that all races commit crimes against those against them...

Not seeing how I pulled a James Harden on here...

black ppl shouldn't have to be scared around police (police should be the good guys, the protectors) .. but encounters over the years have caused such apprehension...

I didn't say we shouldn't be scared around police cz they love us and we're buddies... I said the exact opposite is true and it shouldn't be that way -- that's not what modern day police should stand for

I explained that before and you come back with stats that had nothing to do with what I said

Fighting and racism aside - two things NEED to come out of this.

1. Cameras on EVERY uniformed cop and squad car. They have nothing they should be hiding. I'm tired of the police word against someone else's word. We should know EXACTLY what happened in these cases.

2. Harsher punishments for cops. Cops are in a position of power and authority - that means they should be held to a higher standard. It seems like outside of blatant stuff that gets a ton f media coverage, they get a free pass for this stuff. No more. Cops should have self control and should be able to use non-lethal methods of detaining and protecting themselves.

I'm tired of these 'misunderstandings' being sweeped under the rug. I don't care if you thought he was reaching for a gun - unless you see a gun, calm yourself down. If you don't have the nerves to figure it out, don't be a cop.

If you want to be a cop and be scared of black people, that's fine. But you should suffer the consequences if that fear doesn't allow you to do your VERY IMPORTANT job correctly.

bye

View media item 1129494
all I was saying is that just because you came from struggle doesnt mean you have to stay there or use it as a crutch but ok 
makes me no difference 

Just because you've made it out of the struggle despite the injustices doesn't mean that you should forget about the injustices and act as if they don't handicap every black person in America... whether successful or unsuccessful their is an event in society, a law, a rule, a stereotype that is in place to make you feel inferior. That shouldn't be the case, Nobody should be accepting and understanding of unjust treatment, especially if said man truly overcame the hardships.

Their is such a divide i notice from black people who either were in a poor situation and got out of it, or were never there in the first place. They start to use that CNN/Fox mentality that depicts blacks as inferior, suddenly the light bulb clicks for them that "these" kind of blacks simply aren't of the same cloth, they made it through so now everyone else who doesn't have your situation must find a way also, or else their simply weak.

It's been the same exact division since the beginning of America and it's been deep rooted from generation to generation.... Btw i just gave you one of the reasons why blacks just so happen to kill otheer blacks & yes it's DIRECTLY linked to white supremacy

Just because you've made it out of the struggle despite the injustices doesn't mean that you should forget about the injustices and act as if they don't handicap every black person in America... whether successful or unsuccessful their is an event in society, a law, a rule, a stereotype that is in place to make you feel inferior. That shouldn't be the case, Nobody should be accepting and understanding of unjust treatment, especially if said man truly overcame the hardships.

Their is such a divide i notice from black people who either were in a poor situation and got out of it, or were never there in the first place. They start to use that CNN/Fox mentality that depicts blacks as inferior, suddenly the light bulb clicks for them that "these" kind of blacks simply aren't of the same cloth, they made it through so now everyone else who doesn't have your situation must find a way also, or else their simply weak.

It's been the same exact division since the beginning of America and it's been deep rooted from generation to generation.... Btw i just gave you one of the reasons why blacks just so happen to kill otheer blacks & yes it's DIRECTLY linked to white supremacy
I never said you should forget

and I never said you should act as if its not in place

but sitting around *****ing and not taking any action to overcome is ridiculous

maybe i was raised different but the ones before me past down this idea

"I want you to have better than me"

"I want you to have better than what I had rather it be better opportunities or ect"

as much as people say they are out here in the world grinding i thought everybody had this idea 

who knew 

Last edited:
Action as in what because everyone seems to feel like violence or aggression is the wrong vehicle... then what because we have watched not just blacks but America as a whole... simply sit back and hope that the government "fixes" things that the court system does what's "best" and over the years that has left us with less and less options, more & more debt, And a constitution that is upheld based on your tax bracket.

so everytime someone post and shares a view describing a POV not often promoted on pop media, then in essence they are helping, with thought out statements and factual statements yes that person is helping because judging by the numerous race related topics on NT their still seems to be people who don't think their is an issue or don't see the disparity between the issues blacks face in America vs Anyone else.

In order to fix the issue, everyone needs to be aware of the issues, & CLEARLY those who need to be aren't.

Until Black people have functioning communities where it's members can be properly protected, then tragedies such as these will continue to happen.

Last edited:
Until Black people have functioning communities where it's members can be properly protected, then tragedies such as these will continue.

AKA the black panthers... who under today's guidelines would have had all their electronic devices hacked, emails scanned, probably called a terrorist group and held under some detention without the Government having to give a peep of a word to the public.

And under these rules the gov has been putting in place for the past 10-20 years all of that would be COMPLETELY legal

AKA the black panthers... who under today's guidelines would have had all their electronic devices hacked, emails scanned, probably called a terrorist group and held under some detention without the Government having to give a peep of a word to the public.

And under these rules the gov has been putting in place for the past 10-20 years all of that would be COMPLETELY legal
Dawg the NBPP are terrorists man :lol: have you seen the * they say? Same as the kKk.

Dawg the NBPP are terrorists man :lol: have you seen the * they say? Same as the kKk.

Just a fyi

NBPP are in no way affiliated with the Black Panther Party. In fact most BPP members are against NBPP.

I have teo questions:

What if Brown really did fight with him and attempt to take his gun?

Is there ever a situation where a black man killed by a white man is justifiable? Or is it always a hate crime?

If you want answers to that the start a thread of your own this has nothing to do with a child who was killed, a town being held under martial law, and police completely blocking media out of the town.

all this is true 

the og BPP not these new cats 

and as a older person lol.... the key events that catapulted this was... the industrial revolution to which manual jobs start depleting aka many jobs blacks and in particular black males dominated in. And the implementation of govt asst. programs aka food stamps etc.. and integration. Then from there it was all downhill... from the many displaced blacks who came home from the war, the crack epidemic, the "i dont need a man, im miss independent, im every woman phase" to today.

Then you add when black leaders and activist groups were either being killed/locked up. The church changing from the backbone of the community and a place blacks gather to build grow and plan and initiate plans and actions to better/improve conditions... to a cult following, hr long koonfest, and paid for confessions guilt trip. 

And then the over obsession of material goods, assimilation, and self hate. Couple that with the one for me and the hell with all mentality. Has lead blacks to where we are today.

Back
Top Bottom