Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

props to those updating the thread with info...

I don't usually get involved in these threads (race related) because it brings out the worst in people both here and in real life.

But after seeing that autopsy video...

how can anyone defend the police officer? How is that not enough to charge him with murder?

Shot at least 6 times. 1 to the top of the dome and 1 in the face?? :smh:

Be safe out there.

wow
mean.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...cnn_n_5689345.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

good video

Just read Darren Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture. Truth or b/s?

son this CNN panel looking like a train wreck

Aint that white guy in the grey suit the one who got zimmerman off?

Exactly.  Looters, pretenders, whatever.  Everyone wants a piece of this, for whatever reason and all it does is escalate the situation.  Don't people have jobs, or something else better to do than to loiter around and instigate retaliation?  Why don't these people spend time rebuilding the community or something, instead of joining the circus.
It's an impoverished area. That's like saying why don't those Ethiopians in Africa just get to work and stop "loitering". You are being critical of a symptom of the larger issue.

Why haven't they released a picture of the officers injuries? That seems more important than the robbery tape.

They literally know nothing about this man other than he killed an unarmed black teenager
mean.gif
If there's one thing we can learn from SWS, it's how quickly they organize and support each other financially.   Of course I disagree with the fund they're paying out to, but damn if they don't organize quickly, effectively, and with their wallets.

Man I kept my thoughts minimal on this but this **** pisses me off. What the **** man what did he do to deserve 40k?

He killed a black man. Don't you know that's cause for celebration for some people in this country?

Yall don't get it, all those racist, hateful comments you see on internet articles aren't trolls they're real *** people who really hate minorities. They might mask their feelings during the day and be PC, but when they feel safe or if you just talk to them to long they spew their ignorant b.s. Hell I worked with a dude like that and he swore he was my best friend despite his blatant ignorance about everything from race to sexual orientation.

Wake up the lives of minorities, especially blacks, is not valued. There are people who want us all gone.

I haven't posted in this thread because frankly I'm so emotional about this topic I can't talk about logically.

I'm over 30 years old and I've never been so angry, scared, and hopeless in my life as a black man in this country.

Only thing I can pray for is that real change happens amongst our people to prevent this from happening moving forward.

I'm a humanist. I believe all people black, white or other are by nature good at heart but when things like this happen it shakes my faith man it really does.

God Bless everyone.

Back
Top Bottom