Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

So this video is going around stating the real Mike Brown
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...-dont-want-you-to-see-shocking-video-release/
Is it him?

really really doubt thats it him it would be breaking news all over the media fox would have this on a 24 hour loop and plus this guy doesnt look 6'4 . Its sad they have to make **** up to justify the murder of mike brown

Absolutely pathetic. The only similarity of that dude in the video and Mike brown was their size and dude in the video seemed heftier than mike.

They are straight trolling
The death of 12-year-old Tamir Rice, who was shot and killed by a Cleveland police officer in November, has been ruled a homicide, according to an autopsy report released Friday.

Did you guys hear about Witness #40?

One of the witnesses that conservatives have been quoting and the Grand Jury believed couldn't prove they were actually in Feeguson at the time of the shooting. Cameras couldn't locate her car, her explanation of how she left the scene was impossible, and she couldn't think of a believable lie to explain why she was there. She claimed she was meeting a friend that she hadn't seen in 30 years but that her friend didn't know about the meeting nor could she give an address for this alleged friend.

She also admitted to using the news to pick up facts about the case, contributing extremely racist comments to articles online (calling protests an "ape fest") AND also admitting that she was bipolar with bad memory and that she may have DREAMT the fact that she witnessed the shooting. The FBI caught her in a web of lies and she was admittedly biased.

Still, McCollugh brought her in front of the Grand Jury. Still the Grand Jury took her testimony seriously. Still this witness has been a key piece to the conservative argument throughout this process.

SMH.

They are out protesting HARD right now in regards to eric garner in Nashville. Hope they dont block the highway again

Did you guys hear about Witness #40?

One of the witnesses that conservatives have been quoting and the Grand Jury believed couldn't prove they were actually in Feeguson at the time of the shooting. Cameras couldn't locate her car, her explanation of how she left the scene was impossible, and she couldn't think of a believable lie to explain why she was there. She claimed she was meeting a friend that she hadn't seen in 30 years but that her friend didn't know about the meeting nor could she give an address for this alleged friend.

She also admitted to using the news to pick up facts about the case, contributing extremely racist comments to articles online (calling protests an "ape fest") AND also admitting that she was bipolar with bad memory and that she may have DREAMT the fact that she witnessed the shooting. The FBI caught her in a web of lies and she was admittedly biased.

Still, McCollugh brought her in front of the Grand Jury. Still the Grand Jury took her testimony seriously. Still this witness has been a key piece to the conservative argument throughout this process.

SMH.
I've read conservatives who
Say "well other people that testified were exposed as liars and her story lines up with the ballistic report"

:lol: :lol:

I'm like "she wasn't even there!!"

Hear me out, I'm down for the movement, but blocking traffic I think is o.d, especially during rush hour.

I get the point, but black folk drive cars too. What are they gonna do if a black person loses they job because they're late to work? I just feel like you have to look at the bigger picture of the people you're inconveniencing.

Call me a Tom, sws, or whatever, but you should know by my other posts in this thread I'm not that by any means. I just have a different perspective.

Pretty much anything else I agree with tho.

Last edited:
Hear me out, I'm down for the movement, but blocking traffic I think is o.d, especially during rush hour.

I get the point, but black folk drive cars too. What are they gonna do if a black person loses they job because they're late to work? I just feel like you have to look at the bigger picture of the people you're inconveniencing.

Call me a Tom, sws, or whatever, but you should know by my other posts in this thread I'm not that by any means. I just have a different perspective.

this is my thought as well.     

on top of that it just sets up for potential problems.   someone might accidently run someone over, a possible case in the event of people blocking traffic on the highway (people aren't supposed to be on there to begin with)

or someone might just get annoyed after telling people to move out the way so they can get through and just say "protest this" and run a group of people over out of frustration.    either way it just creates problems and can inconvience the wrong people like the black person getting fired for being late situation you mentioned. 

this is my thought as well.     

on top of that it just sets up for potential problems.   someone might accidently run someone over, a possible case in the event of people blocking traffic on the highway (people aren't supposed to be on there to begin with)

or someone might just get annoyed after telling people to move out the way so they can get through and just say "protest this" and run a group of people over out of frustration.    either way it just creates problems and can inconvience the wrong people like the black person getting fired for being late situation you mentioned. 

All of that stuff has happened already.

No one is gonna call you a SWS for not wanting traffic to be blocked. It's disruptive and it sucks. Idk if I completely agree with it but many protests are going to inconvenience people - that includes black people. Boycotting Walmart may get black workers fired - for example.

Yea sacrifices have to be made....

What we're up against doesn't take all these sympathy things into account. This a system that slanders and defames a dead person to protect a deliberate wrong doing at a clip that can be considered regular "another day at the office". That sympathy/compassion stuff is part of why we're still here. Any means NECESSARY. We don't really "need" those jobs anyway. But at the same time, I understand the realities. It sucks.

im curious to what everyones thoughts are on that cop in richmond cali joining in on the protests.      i can respect the hell outta that considering he's doing it knowing its going to ruffle feathers with a good chunk of his co workers and all. 

I look at it from the perspective of the civil rights movement. It was pretty disruptive back then and I'm sure there were people back then saying, "why can't the blacks just go to the blacks only restaurants, why do sit ins and disrupt the whites only areas".

The civil rights movement wasn't just a couple of speeches by MLK. People were inconvenienced and it was disruptive.

You should also remember that one of the major reasons that the civil rights movement took hold was because the media was broadcasting the brutality of the movement worldwide when the police would react to the " inconveniences" with dogs and firehouses, etc.

i saw this conversation on tumblr, read it and take what you want from it. i agree tho, sometimes people just want you to protest in a way thats convenient for them to ignore you. non-violence protest has to be disruptive for change to emerge, it can accomplish this in many ways and this is definitely one of them.
justice4mikebrown:
ask-an-mra-anything:
marauders4evr:
usatoday:
In the third night of demonstrations over police killings in Missouri and New York, more than 1,000 protesters marched for hours last night in Berkeley, California. The protesters shut down city streets, Interstate 80 and a BART train station as they moved through the city.

Photo by Noah Berger, AP. http://usat.ly/1vzKnLG
So…I know that I’m going to get hate for this…and I know this is going to sound really cliché…but did anyone think of the children? What if there are children in those cars? Who are now terrified because they’re trapped in a car and they don’t understand why.

Or what if there’s a medical emergency and people can’t get through?

I know that you want your voices to be heard. But don’t endanger innocent civilians in the process. Because then you’re no better than the people that you’re protesting against.
Okay, no, I said I was going to stay away from tumblr, but I couldn’t let this pass. (And don’t take this as “hate”, that’s ******* childish.)

What the hell do you imagine is happening in the cars when the traffic is stopped? If a kid gets afraid and asks what’s going on, do you expect the parents to turn around, bug eyed, and scream, “YOU’RE RIGHT KIDS, WE’RE ALL GONNA ******* DIE.” No. The parents (if they’re decent people) explain the situation. They explain the American rights to assembly and free speech. They explain what happens when you want to see change. Period. Like it’s not that hard. At all.

And this “you’re no better” like no **** you. You want people to be peaceful, and then you want people to be peaceful in a corner where they can easily be ignored. Stop. Stop. They did this for a reason. People took note. That was the point.

And guess what? Someone did have a medical emergency. A woman was in labor. And she got through! She got to a hospital and gave birth. You act like the protestors are heartless, illogical monsters that won’t even let someone get through for a medical emergency.

Everything is wrong with your post, so don’t call this “hate”. You saw some protestors not doing things the way you like, the way they’re CONVENIENT for people to ignore, and you made up ******** reasons to complain. **** that. **** people who do this. These protests did what they’re designed to do. If there had been another emergency, someone could have gotten through. I’m sure people were inconvenienced in the process, some people couldn’t get to work if they’re on late shifts

But you know what’s REALLY inconvenient?

Burying your ******* child or explaining to your kids why their daddy isn’t coming home.
“…but did anyone think of the children?”

Like Aiyana Stanley-Jones and Tamir Rice? Or are they not the children you’re concerned about?

Last edited:
nyc people - big protest rally today in washington square park at 2 pm. goes up to herald square then back downtown to foley square

see you there

other marches going on throughout the country as well. participate

Can someone please explain to me how marching in the street, blocking the fwy, protesting will help anything? Please enlighten me.

I can only see Blacks causing a stir and getting the right people's attention if it's eye for an eye or stop buying goods other than from blacks for at least two days, especially around the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom