Poorly SPELLED Words on NT Appreciation! Vol. Headchog & Enrique Eyeglasses (Iglesias)!

funny thing is that the thread title should read: "poorly spelled words" but we'll save that for the "poor grammar" post

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

the dog thread with dover mint pincher left me weak.
laugh.gif

Brockley
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Headchog
laugh.gif

Goast...
roll.gif

hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

funny thing is that the thread title should read: "poorly spelled words" but we'll save that for the "poor grammar" post
!$%+!
I thought I was gonna be the first to point that out. Something about the title just caught my attention, like how do you poorly misspell something? If a wordis poorly misspelled, shouldn't it be spelled correctly?
nerd.gif

Nter spelled chaos as KAOS the other day then told me I was a weirdo because english was his second language.... yea I'm not letting it go.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

"Booty pop turns a droopy dairy aire into a youthful looking, headturning, bootylicious booty."
laugh.gif
I love the smell of dairy aire in the morning.
derriere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Nter spelled chaos as KAOS the other day then told me I was a weirdo because english was his second language.... yea I'm not letting it go.

maybe he was a Kappa? i know they spell most words that usually start with a "C" with a "K" instead. idk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

maybe he was a Kappa? i know they spell most words that usually start with a "C" with a "K" instead. idk
laugh.gif
How do you explain the missing H then?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by dunks87

laugh.gif
How do you explain the missing H then?
laugh.gif

maybe he's an illiterate Kappa? idk. or maybe he's just illiterate and/or lazy. endless possibilities.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by anthony14420

you guys is trippin it aint that hard to answer his question and be on about your day you guys gettin too emotional about niketalk its a blog website chit is not that serious i honestly would like to know if the plates is real i aint trynna cop no bootleg %#+ shoes for 175 i dont care how many bells and whistles the shoes some with new box and em blue shoe things. i understand its a space jam post already but it seems like this guy was in a hurry to post so he did it right fast on a new post and he understands that if he woulda had some more time he woulda put it in the space jam thread but he didnt so like i said answer his question or dont and be about your day not that big of a deal.
devil.gif

This man speaks the truth. Stop getting so imtional and power hungry over NT. Its not cool. But do what makes you feel good
laugh.gif

FYI - This hasnt been locked because the "Official" Space Jam thread is already locked
http://niketalk.com/topic/195597
I lol'd. And I know there are a bunch more I didn't highlight.

Back
Top Bottom