Poorly SPELLED Words on NT Appreciation! Vol. Headchog & Enrique Eyeglasses (Iglesias)!

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

oh, got it.

Some dude, a while back, had on his sig some lyrics and had "trigonemetery" or something
alien.gif

laugh.gif
oh and i've seen Memphis Grizzles too

242xu3a.jpg
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From the thread about the dude getting a FB message from an angry bf:

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Just caught up.
HybridSoldier23 been puttin in work
eek.gif

her blog
eek.gif
i knew they were on drugs..be careful, OP...

PB still not cracked?

edit:
from her blog
roll.gif

o Matt never drinks and he puked… a lot. I was pissed tho bc ppl took advantage of him being drunk and were flirting and hitting on me. one guy slapped my @$% right in front of him ='( and you know what he said abt that? he didn't care bc i wasn't flirting back. %@+?!
eek.gif

she threatened to call the cops on him for sachutory (sp?) rape

roll.gif
roll.gif

Her spelling skills are probably as good as her dome. You're probably not missing anything OP.

My favorite was:

[h3]Friday, 13 June 2008[/h3] [h4]graduation[/h4]so i gradiated SWEET just been working 40 hrs/wk. it kinda sux bc there's this b*tch i work with named Latisha and i do everything!

actually all his posts are terrible.
Originally Posted by blakmn89

dis shoe looks 2much like filas smh

still glad i copped my pr 4 $80 cnt go wrong w/dat & also i shud add dere oooooo soo comfy makin me feel like im walkn on clouds

i think itll be stupid if mj's son was rockn adidas cuz who wudnt wear dere familys products????

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by anthony14420

you guys is trippin it aint that hard to answer his question and be on about your day you guys gettin too emotional about niketalk its a blog website chit is not that serious i honestly would like to know if the plates is real i aint trynna cop no bootleg %#+ shoes for 175 i dont care how many bells and whistles the shoes some with new box and em blue shoe things. i understand its a space jam post already but it seems like this guy was in a hurry to post so he did it right fast on a new post and he understands that if he woulda had some more time he woulda put it in the space jam thread but he didnt so like i said answer his question or dont and be about your day not that big of a deal.
devil.gif

This man speaks the truth. Stop getting so imtional and power hungry over NT. Its not cool. But do what makes you feel good
laugh.gif

FYI - This hasnt been locked because the "Official" Space Jam thread is already locked
http://niketalk.com/topic/195597
I lol'd. And I know there are a bunch more I didn't highlight.
I did that on my phone while driving
laugh.gif
. I straightbutchered that word.

lol, i remember being the first to catch the enrique eyeglasses one and the dober mint pincher one lol.

Not really spelling errors, but "irv gotti" and "patron."

For the record, TGP cannot officially endorse this thread, but unofficially I approve.

its not really a spelling mistake, but since some1 mentioned irv gotti it reminded me of this: 'IRV GOTTI in the club getting typsy!" hahaha

its not really a spelling mistake, but since some1 mentioned irv gotti it reminded me of this: 'IRV GOTTI in the club getting typsy!" hahaha

Back
Top Bottom