****** pop star

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I hope some of you gain some respect for people with this disorder. Gender Identity Disorder amongst teenagers has the highest suicide ratings. They didn't ask to have that disorder, but if they have the means and the courage to go ahead and go thru with the operation MORE POWER TO THEM!!!
This is NOT a disorder its a choice, it's just an excuse for boys to dress like girls and be accepted by society
smh.gif

nope.. it is a disorder.. and thats why i responded the way i did on the first page..

Originally Posted by R31J23

The worst part about this situation though is that young children will start to look up to this and see the behavior as acceptable, lets just hope they don't become super fans and ask for sex changes instead of toys for Christmas
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

people still think like this in 2009.
Sit there and tell me this is acceptable then try and stoneface me again. That's what wrong with people today they just say they were bornthat way and people accept abandoning the way God made you. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

The worst part about this situation though is that young children will start to look up to this and see the behavior as acceptable, lets just hope they don't become super fans and ask for sex changes instead of toys for Christmas
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sit there and tell me this is acceptable then try and stoneface me again. That's what wrong with people today they just say they were born that way and people accept abandoning the way God made you. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

if God made man and woman why wouldn't it be a disorder that a man or woman wants to be the other? its not like homosexuality where they are just attractedto the same sex...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

JayHood23 wrote:

R31J23 wrote:

JayHood23 wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sit there and tell me this is acceptable then try and stoneface me again. That's what wrong with people today they just say they were born that way and people accept abandoning the way God made you. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

if God made man and woman why wouldn't it be a disorder that a man or woman wants to be the other? its not like homosexuality where they are just attracted to the same sex...

its the sex change thing, he/she can no longer procreate. if you get real into the letter of the religious law or even nature it's counterintuitive to evenuse contraceptives or birth control of any form. then again you could say that NOT using birth control and such could lead to overpopulation and doom theplanet so...basically you end up going in circles.

I would say forget the religious argument because the line of what's acceptable or not is different for everyone.

but more importantly #!+ is germany thinking allowing the health insurance to pay for the operation &)$#&)@$^@!^%%^!#(^!$@)($)&!)$&%!#(^)$^

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I remember this "chick" in another thread. A lot of NT said that they would smash :
nerd.gif
I remember that thread and when they found out it was a boy they continued to beast
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I remember this too.
laugh.gif
Damn, from this pic I couldn't even tell"she" was a born a boy.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

if God made man and woman why wouldn't it be a disorder that a man or woman wants to be the other? its not like homosexuality where they are just attracted to the same sex...
This is what I believe and I don't expect everyone to agree but, marriage is between a man and a woman, NOT a man to a woman that used to be aman and vice versa. That's the way God intended for it to be

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

waits for badinfluenz........

i love being right

I am not speaking on a Pro GLBT agenda. I am speaking on a level of someone who knows what it's like to be jocked because they are different. It ain't easy, but let them do what they want it's their life and nobody has a right to judge anyone.

Stop your nonsense.No one cares that you are diffrent. YOU chose to be that way.

Don't bring GOD into the whole situation. Just because there's a book out there widely known as the "bible", saying GOD said this God saidthat.... I hate to break the news to you the Bible was written by man and CHANGED BY MAN over the course of so many years. If you want to follow something likethat more power to you, but don't drag religion into the topic when clearly it has NOTHING to do with the topic.

since we are on the topic of homosexuals I would like to see if my thinking is correct....

Homosexuals who are homosexuals because of the way they were born, try your best to carry on a life that fits for you I guess

Homosexuals who are homosexuals because of choice, stop

Don't bring GOD into the whole situation. Just because there's a book out there widely known as the "bible", saying GOD said this God said that.... I hate to break the news to you the Bible was written by man and CHANGED BY MAN over the course of so many years. If you want to follow something like that more power to you, but don't drag religion into the topic when clearly it has NOTHING to do with the topic.
If you're referring to me don't tell me how or what to post, I don't tell you what to do or how to live your life so give me that samerespect

Don't bring GOD into the whole situation. Just because there's a book out there widely known as the "bible", saying GOD said this God said that.... I hate to break the news to you the Bible was written by man and CHANGED BY MAN over the course of so many years. If you want to follow something like that more power to you, but don't drag religion into the topic when clearly it has NOTHING to do with the topic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@

asking people to stop being intolerant of gays but then being intolerant of religious people

hypocrisy.jpg

not refering to anyone dude, I am merely pointing out that there's no need to drag GOD into the whole topic. I mean... where in the bible does it say"Thou Shall not change the gender you were born with"?

I don't judge people for what they are, I judge them on the type of person they protray themselves to be. If your an Jerk, your a jerk, ain't nothing Ican do about it, but go on my merry little way.

Remember the time when sex changes were given to adults who felt like they really were the opposite sex their entire lives, not anyone at any age? Piss poorparenting IMO.

not refering to anyone dude, I am merely pointing out that there's no need to drag GOD into the whole topic. I mean... where in the bible does it say "Thou Shall not change the gender you were born with"?

I don't judge people for what they are, I judge them on the type of person they protray themselves to be. If your an Jerk, your a jerk, ain't nothing I can do about it, but go on my merry little way.

Listen NT is full of mature people and Immature people. lets leave it at that, most of them have interlorant veiw of gays due to conditioning plus the facttheir 14 and need a reason to be above the next man. Just let it go

trust me there's a huge difference between sexual preference and gender identity disorder. I wouldn't want to have "GID" that's too muchfor me, but I am not going to judge anyone who lives their life the way they want to. It just makes them a better person to just break free and not worry aboutholding back.

germans doing weird junk never surprises me.

i think this is kind of tame for germany compared to the other stuff they are into.

If they are happy....then who are we to tell them they can't do so. Although i do believe she should have waited till she was 18.

Back
Top Bottom