Popeyes Vol. Now with pics

Never eating there again. My mom just found a roach in her chicken.
sick.gif

ate popeyes ripin chicken 3 days straight & tomorrow prbly be #4

where you located OP?

I was in Popeye's a few months back and the place was packed. A lady gets her food and exits the store. About 2 minutes later she walks back into the store because apparently she had the wrong order. The cashier takes the food back from the lady and dumps the chicken back with the rest of the chicken behind the counter. Another lady who is on line starts going ham about how dirty that is and how they were supposed to throw that chicken out because they don't know what that lady might have done to it. She walked out and said she was going to call the department of health on them. Personally I agree with the lady, as did just about everyone else in the store. But I damn sure didn't get off line. Ordered my spicy three piece and devoured it without a care in the world. Moral of the story is Popeye's is delicious and a roach in your mom's order is not going to stop me from eating there.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I was in Popeye's a few months back and the place was packed. A lady gets her food and exits the store. About 2 minutes later she walks back into the store because apparently she had the wrong order. The cashier takes the food back from the lady and dumps the chicken back with the rest of the chicken behind the counter. Another lady who is on line starts going ham about how dirty that is and how they were supposed to throw that chicken out because they don't know what that lady might have done to it. She walked out and said she was going to call the department of health on them. Personally I agree with the lady, as did just about everyone else in the store. But I damn sure didn't get off line. Ordered my spicy three piece and devoured it without a care in the world. Moral of the story is Popeye's is delicious and a roach in your mom's order is not going to stop me from eating there.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom