Porsche Panamera KeyFob Unveiled + Interior Pics

Already done copped.
pimp.gif

that key fob is about the only cool thing porsche design has put out in almost a decade

My Lexus IS350 KeyFob>>That
Porsche Carrera GT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Car I Will Ever Own.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

buttons look like a vertu phone

good call... I was tryin to place that center console...

a 4-door porsche... something odd about that... hmmm...

are they trying to make it so its like you are flying an airplane?

you will probably crash and die before you get a chance to figure out what do the buttons do....

that key fob is built for a woman's purse. not a man's pocket (unless you wear Hammer pants, or cargos all the time). thumbs down. the dash, howevergets a rousing thumbs up.

Its overdone....too much on the interior, should be in spacetrack not a porsche. The interior isnt bad althoughb its like a longer 911. As for the key, man nowthat is ugly.

Originally Posted by curt2121

that key fob is about the only cool thing porsche design has put out in almost a decade

I believe the Porsche Carrera GT came out within the past 10 years.
porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by curt2121

I believe the Porsche Carrera GT came out within the past 10 years.
porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

i did qualify the statement with about though. That's the obvious exception. Think about it though. The new 911, just about the same. The boxster reallydoes look like someon edesigned the front half then folded the paper in half and pressed really hard to get it to transfer and make the rear. And the cayman,well, someone just said hey let's add a roof. And honest,y, ya the CGT is cool and all, but it really feels uninspired to me. Porsche engineering=rousingthumbs up. Porsche design=epic failures

Not only is that a lot of buttons but look how cramped dude in the driver's seat look. Look at his legs.

We're going through a global recession and there's a market for 4 door exotic sport sedans?

Back
Top Bottom