Porsche Panamera KeyFob Unveiled + Interior Pics

That key fob is DOPE!
eek.gif

But, that console looks busy as hell.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

We're going through a global recession and there's a market for 4 door exotic sport sedans?
you can't be serious. especially if you think the market this car is designed for is 'struggling'. there will always be well offpeople my friend.

Originally Posted by curt2121

Originally Posted by RFX45

that key fob is about the only cool thing porsche design has put out in almost a decade

I believe the Porsche Carrera GT came out within the past 10 years.
porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

i did qualify the statement with about though. That's the obvious exception. Think about it though. The new 911, just about the same. The boxster really does look like someon edesigned the front half then folded the paper in half and pressed really hard to get it to transfer and make the rear. And the cayman, well, someone just said hey let's add a roof. And honest,y, ya the CGT is cool and all, but it really feels uninspired to me. Porsche engineering=rousing thumbs up. Porsche design=epic failures
epic failures? seriously? the 997 is so much sportier and looks so much more aggressive than the 996. in fact, i never even cared about porscheuntil the 997 came out.

THIS
2cjccn.jpg

is not even CLOSE to THIS

2upe7tf.jpg

now, i understand people are entitled to their own opinion, but to call it an epic failure is just beyond ridiculous. you gotta give porsche at least SOMEcredit...

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

that key fob is about the only cool thing porsche design has put out in almost a decade

porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

i did qualify the statement with about though. That's the obvious exception. Think about it though. The new 911, just about the same. The boxster really does look like someon edesigned the front half then folded the paper in half and pressed really hard to get it to transfer and make the rear. And the cayman, well, someone just said hey let's add a roof. And honest,y, ya the CGT is cool and all, but it really feels uninspired to me. Porsche engineering=rousing thumbs up. Porsche design=epic failures
epic failures? seriously? the 997 is so much sportier and looks so much more aggressive than the 996. in fact, i never even cared about porsche until the 997 came out.

THIS
2cjccn.jpg

2upe7tf.jpg

now, i understand people are entitled to their own opinion, but to call it an epic failure is just beyond ridiculous. you gotta give porsche at least SOME credit...

MANY owners absolutely hated the change from the 993 to the 996, and those same owners absolutely love the 997. Porsche has never done a completely new 911.Thats a characteristic, from the 911-964-993-996-997 they still stick with the same formula.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

epic failures? seriously? the 997 is so much sportier and looks so much more aggressive than the 996. in fact, i never even cared about porsche until the 997 came out.

THIS
2cjccn.jpg

2upe7tf.jpg

now, i understand people are entitled to their own opinion, but to call it an epic failure is just beyond ridiculous. you gotta give porsche at least SOME credit...

MANY owners absolutely hated the change from the 993 to the 996, and those same owners absolutely love the 997. Porsche has never done a completely new 911. Thats a characteristic, from the 911-964-993-996-997 they still stick with the same formula.

BINGO! that's the thing, after the AWFUL 996, people fell in love with the 997 when it's little more than a modernized 993. I never said that the 997is ugly, i quite fancy it. But that doesn't change the fact that Porsche design deserves close to nil credit for it. It's just the same old classicformula. The things they have actually produced (boxster, cayman, cayenne) are nothing short of hideous. So I stand by my original statement.

Back
Top Bottom