*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

Rudy Fernandez is 6-6 from 3 point land and it's still the 1st half 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Bump for game tonight against the Lakers. Great way to start the season back up... too bad I'm in class at the same time the game starts 
mad.gif

Bump for game tonight against the Lakers. Great way to start the season back up... too bad I'm in class at the same time the game starts 
mad.gif

@+%# KOBE! @+%# the Lakers. @+%# the refs. @+%# letting LaMarcus try and drive the ball to win. @+%# letting Roy play at all this game. @+%# everything. @+%# @+%# @+%#.

We had this game. We had the win, but like every Blazer team, they couldnt pull the trigger as if we're the bad guy in an epic movie. "Oh, I can kill you right now. BUT, I think I'll just hold my foot here on your chest, with the gun not pointed at your head, as you reach for a blunt object within arms reach. That's a good idea."

mad.gif

@+%# KOBE! @+%# the Lakers. @+%# the refs. @+%# letting LaMarcus try and drive the ball to win. @+%# letting Roy play at all this game. @+%# everything. @+%# @+%# @+%#.

We had this game. We had the win, but like every Blazer team, they couldnt pull the trigger as if we're the bad guy in an epic movie. "Oh, I can kill you right now. BUT, I think I'll just hold my foot here on your chest, with the gun not pointed at your head, as you reach for a blunt object within arms reach. That's a good idea."

mad.gif

You can't be mad at no refs. 21-5 free throws til the end of the game. Come on. Lol. GG tho, always tough at the RG.

You can't be mad at no refs. 21-5 free throws til the end of the game. Come on. Lol. GG tho, always tough at the RG.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Gerald Wallace to Blazers[/h1]

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Charlotte Bobcats have agreed to trade forward Gerald Wallace to the Portland Trail Blazers for a package that includes two first-round picks as owner Michael Jordan cuts payroll and eyes the future.

Coach Paul Silas confirmed Thursday the deal made just before the deadline would also give the Bobcats little-used center Joel Przybilla and reserve forward Dante Cunningham.

The Bobcats also sent backup center Nazr Mohammed to Oklahoma City for reserve forward .J. White and the expiring contract of guard Morris Peterson.

Wallace, averaging 15.6 points and 8.2 rebounds, was the last original member of the expansion team and the franchise's only All-Star.

Portland gets another athletic scorer and rebounder just as Brandon Roy returned from knee surgery.

The Trail Blazers are back! [/magic]

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Gerald Wallace to Blazers[/h1]

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Charlotte Bobcats have agreed to trade forward Gerald Wallace to the Portland Trail Blazers for a package that includes two first-round picks as owner Michael Jordan cuts payroll and eyes the future.

Coach Paul Silas confirmed Thursday the deal made just before the deadline would also give the Bobcats little-used center Joel Przybilla and reserve forward Dante Cunningham.

The Bobcats also sent backup center Nazr Mohammed to Oklahoma City for reserve forward .J. White and the expiring contract of guard Morris Peterson.

Wallace, averaging 15.6 points and 8.2 rebounds, was the last original member of the expansion team and the franchise's only All-Star.

Portland gets another athletic scorer and rebounder just as Brandon Roy returned from knee surgery.

The Trail Blazers are back! [/magic]

pimp.gif
Glad they made this deal happen, this is huge. Pryz was done and needed to go.

As for the game last night, Blazers were missing alot of shots, but they were settling for to many 3 attempts. They should have been trying to work the ball inside more and put pressure and grind it out instead they put up bad shots early in the shot clock and allowed the Lakers to come back.

pimp.gif
Glad they made this deal happen, this is huge. Pryz was done and needed to go.

As for the game last night, Blazers were missing alot of shots, but they were settling for to many 3 attempts. They should have been trying to work the ball inside more and put pressure and grind it out instead they put up bad shots early in the shot clock and allowed the Lakers to come back.

Hey Blazer fans, now that you guys got rid of all your centers, does that mean they will have LA start at center at have Camby as his backup?  I hope not, for fantasy purposes.
laugh.gif

Hey Blazer fans, now that you guys got rid of all your centers, does that mean they will have LA start at center at have Camby as his backup?  I hope not, for fantasy purposes.
laugh.gif

Nah Camby's our starting center when he gets back. And then behind him we have Sean Marks!

I'm sure we'll sign a center or PF if we can.

Nah Camby's our starting center when he gets back. And then behind him we have Sean Marks!

Batum will come off the bench. We will probably resign Pryz anyways once Char cuts him loose or pick up another center. Adding Gerald Wallace was a great move and adds some more grit and athleticism. I'm happy to say the least.

Batum will come off the bench. We will probably resign Pryz anyways once Char cuts him loose or pick up another center. Adding Gerald Wallace was a great move and adds some more grit and athleticism. I'm happy to say the least.

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif
 That's the news i wanna hear.  Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom