*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
what the hell was the coach thinking?.. miller was out in the 4th while mills was getting hot, dude was holding it down for a little while... then with 24 left on the clock you bring miller back to hit the game winner?.. aldridge or mills should have had the chance to win it... aldridge was eating up bosh all day..

Yeah McMillan #%***% this game incredibly. Literally anyone would have been a better option to take the last shot than Miller at that point.

i was supposed to go to the game... didnt know i had to work... but yeah why in the hell did it look like a iso vs lebron?? LEBRON?.. millan should have called another play after he saw that... oh well we won the game.. good game blazer fans.. im pretty sure you wont here to much of it because of the ducks game... im about to go to big al's to watch it...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
what the hell was the coach thinking?.. miller was out in the 4th while mills was getting hot, dude was holding it down for a little while... then with 24 left on the clock you bring miller back to hit the game winner?.. aldridge or mills should have had the chance to win it... aldridge was eating up bosh all day..

Yeah McMillan #%***% this game incredibly. Literally anyone would have been a better option to take the last shot than Miller at that point.

i was supposed to go to the game... didnt know i had to work... but yeah why in the hell did it look like a iso vs lebron?? LEBRON?.. millan should have called another play after he saw that... oh well we won the game.. good game blazer fans.. im pretty sure you wont here to much of it because of the ducks game... im about to go to big al's to watch it...

Yep. Andre's too smart to have done that. Should have dumped it the second he couldnt get by Bron.

Have fun at Big Al's and that monstrously large TV
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yep. Andre's too smart to have done that. Should have dumped it the second he couldnt get by Bron.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

TV's sir 3 of them, pool tables and a big !*$ bar... henny shot and pitchers are mad expensive though... MILFS GALORE!!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

TV's sir 3 of them, pool tables and a big !*$ bar... henny shot and pitchers are mad expensive though... MILFS GALORE!!!

Roy having surgery next week. ESPN link on page 1.

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland Trail Blazers star Brandon Roy will have arthroscopic surgery on both of his knees next week.

The team says there is no timetable for the All-Star guard's return.

Big game tomorrow on ESPN. Blazers cant afford to lose this one.

Was listening to the radio and I forgot what the name of the surgery was but basically they are going in to clean it up more and try and get new tissue exposed to start growing.  They went and talked to a Dr. in SF who is the Bulls team doc and he said basically that the meniscus replacement isn't an option just because it wouldn't hold up to the stress that a pro athlete would put on it.  Cho apparently didn't sound to optimistic to his return this season either.

Roy having surgery next week. ESPN link on page 1.

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland Trail Blazers star Brandon Roy will have arthroscopic surgery on both of his knees next week.

The team says there is no timetable for the All-Star guard's return.

Big game tomorrow on ESPN. Blazers cant afford to lose this one.

Was listening to the radio and I forgot what the name of the surgery was but basically they are going in to clean it up more and try and get new tissue exposed to start growing.  They went and talked to a Dr. in SF who is the Bulls team doc and he said basically that the meniscus replacement isn't an option just because it wouldn't hold up to the stress that a pro athlete would put on it.  Cho apparently didn't sound to optimistic to his return this season either.

Do you guys think they'd blow up the team? I mean, you guys got really good and likeable role players, but if BRoy is this done...

Do you guys think they'd blow up the team? I mean, you guys got really good and likeable role players, but if BRoy is this done...

I think if the trade for Melo goes down, Batum is good as gone for Devin Harris. Then Andre would be dealt along with Joel most likely. The team doesn't really need to be blown up so to say, but if they could get rid of Batum and bring in an offensive threat at the SF position that would make a huge difference. And I don't see BRoy coming back as a starter, not going to happen. At this point I am not going to be surprised even if his career is over. I think if they get Devin Harris they should go after a player like Danny Granger would be a great pick up at the SF and could be a good fit with the team.

I think if the trade for Melo goes down, Batum is good as gone for Devin Harris. Then Andre would be dealt along with Joel most likely. The team doesn't really need to be blown up so to say, but if they could get rid of Batum and bring in an offensive threat at the SF position that would make a huge difference. And I don't see BRoy coming back as a starter, not going to happen. At this point I am not going to be surprised even if his career is over. I think if they get Devin Harris they should go after a player like Danny Granger would be a great pick up at the SF and could be a good fit with the team.

Ugh. Blazer fans, we're #*!$#% 
tired.gif
Camby's out for who knows how long.
PORTLAND -- Portland Trail Blazers center Marcus Camby will undergo arthroscopic surgery later this week to repair a partial medial meniscus tear in his left knee, it was announced today by General Manager Rich Cho.

“The MRI taken earlier today did not show anything significant,

Ugh. Blazer fans, we're #*!$#% 
tired.gif
Camby's out for who knows how long.
PORTLAND -- Portland Trail Blazers center Marcus Camby will undergo arthroscopic surgery later this week to repair a partial medial meniscus tear in his left knee, it was announced today by General Manager Rich Cho.

“The MRI taken earlier today did not show anything significant,

This is just to much to just be "bad luck". We are cursed!! But I have faith. Now we HAVE to make some trades. Something needs to be done to this team. We need to bring in some good talent ASAP.

This is just to much to just be "bad luck". We are cursed!! But I have faith. Now we HAVE to make some trades. Something needs to be done to this team. We need to bring in some good talent ASAP.

if the blazers are gonna blow anything up they need to start with the training and medical staff...

if the blazers are gonna blow anything up they need to start with the training and medical staff...

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

We're the new Clippers.

And yes, trades are essential now. We cant win with this squad of injury prone players, especially if there's 3-4 sitting out consistently. Triz, you're right too, this medical staff is abysmal. They shouldnt have jobs and should have whatever licenses they're holding taken away.

ROY UPDATE:
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland Trail Blazers guard Brandon Roy says he hopes to return this season after having arthroscopic surgery on both knees.

Roy spoke Saturday night before the Blazers' game against the Indiana Pacers at the Rose Garden. The three-time All-Star had surgery on Monday, but said he had already done a little shooting on Friday.

Link on first page. Not sure how I feel about this.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

We're the new Clippers.

And yes, trades are essential now. We cant win with this squad of injury prone players, especially if there's 3-4 sitting out consistently. Triz, you're right too, this medical staff is abysmal. They shouldnt have jobs and should have whatever licenses they're holding taken away.

ROY UPDATE:
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland Trail Blazers guard Brandon Roy says he hopes to return this season after having arthroscopic surgery on both knees.

Roy spoke Saturday night before the Blazers' game against the Indiana Pacers at the Rose Garden. The three-time All-Star had surgery on Monday, but said he had already done a little shooting on Friday.

Link on first page. Not sure how I feel about this.

Cant say I'm surprised we lost. Whatever. Next game in 5 days against an even better team in the Spurs. Cant wait to see that play out 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom