*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

You guys went off in the 4th... Suns looked good though so I aint mad. Go Suns!!!!!!

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Brandon Roy is starting to be one of the whiniest dudes in the NBA, seriously why does he always want the ball in his hand. I was listening to the radio earlier and they were saying how he wants a shooting pg like Mo Williams
sick.gif
Haven't the Blazers learned that is a recipe for failure with Steve Blake?? This team has enough shooters out there, they need players who are going to make plays going to the basket and getting easy points if they want to have any shot at winning a championship. I am starting to really dislike BRoy, dude is a huge hypocrite. In the offseason he wanted to bring in Chris Paul, who would have needed the ball and now he says basically he can't coexist with a pg that needs the ball in their hand. Make up your damn mind, or better yet, work with what the team has now!! This team will continue to fail if they depend on shooting like they have in the past. /rant
who doesnt want to play with cp3. cp3 aint no andre miller.
andre needs to go though for real. 

Brandon Roy is starting to be one of the whiniest dudes in the NBA, seriously why does he always want the ball in his hand. I was listening to the radio earlier and they were saying how he wants a shooting pg like Mo Williams
sick.gif
Haven't the Blazers learned that is a recipe for failure with Steve Blake?? This team has enough shooters out there, they need players who are going to make plays going to the basket and getting easy points if they want to have any shot at winning a championship. I am starting to really dislike BRoy, dude is a huge hypocrite. In the offseason he wanted to bring in Chris Paul, who would have needed the ball and now he says basically he can't coexist with a pg that needs the ball in their hand. Make up your damn mind, or better yet, work with what the team has now!! This team will continue to fail if they depend on shooting like they have in the past. /rant

Originally Posted by WJuN15

sick.gif
I really don't know what peoples deal is with Andre, why does he need to go?  He runs the offense effectively and if it wasn't for him being on the team last year that team wouldn't have made the playoffs.  BRoy needs to shut the hell up and let someone else run the floor every once in a while, when he has the ball $#++ gets way to stagnant and predictable.  Plus who would you trade Miller for?? There isn't any better pg's out there worth bringing in that the Blazers could get and I sure as hell don't want to see B.Roy running the point the whole game and having Armon Johnson in there to much
sick.gif
  Lets hear a legit reason why Dre should go, cause I have not heard one yet from anyone.

And B.Roy would still probably complain about not having the ball if CP3 was here, dude just likes playing slow as hell and controlling everything.

sick.gif
I really don't know what peoples deal is with Andre, why does he need to go?  He runs the offense effectively and if it wasn't for him being on the team last year that team wouldn't have made the playoffs.  BRoy needs to shut the hell up and let someone else run the floor every once in a while, when he has the ball $#++ gets way to stagnant and predictable.  Plus who would you trade Miller for?? There isn't any better pg's out there worth bringing in that the Blazers could get and I sure as hell don't want to see B.Roy running the point the whole game and having Armon Johnson in there to much
sick.gif
  Lets hear a legit reason why Dre should go, cause I have not heard one yet from anyone.

And B.Roy would still probably complain about not having the ball if CP3 was here, dude just likes playing slow as hell and controlling everything.

Another solid win, even if it was the Clippers. I missed 95% of the game due to being in class until 10 
frown.gif
Checked the box score, 3 Blazers with double-doubles
pimp.gif

Another solid win, even if it was the Clippers. I missed 95% of the game due to being in class until 10 
frown.gif
Checked the box score, 3 Blazers with double-doubles
pimp.gif

man Roy and blazers are going to have a huge year I feel.

Lakers
Blazers
Thunder
Mavericks
Rockets
Spurs
Suns
Warriors

That's my playoff prediction in the west, in order. Take it to the bank.

man Roy and blazers are going to have a huge year I feel.

Lakers
Blazers
Thunder
Mavericks
Rockets
Spurs
Suns
Warriors

That's my playoff prediction in the west, in order. Take it to the bank.

A Blazers season thread on NT??? I remember way back when there was like 2, maybe 3 of us reppin... Oh, yeah, thats because it wasn't that long ago.

Zers are looking decent so far but lets wait and see what they look like once they play somebody in the Association first. I am still not that sold on them this year, I'll be happier once Pryz and Oden are back and then will just be waiting for the word "rip" to be put back into Rip City by one of our bigs.

A Blazers season thread on NT??? I remember way back when there was like 2, maybe 3 of us reppin... Oh, yeah, thats because it wasn't that long ago.

Zers are looking decent so far but lets wait and see what they look like once they play somebody in the Association first. I am still not that sold on them this year, I'll be happier once Pryz and Oden are back and then will just be waiting for the word "rip" to be put back into Rip City by one of our bigs.

Here is a vid I recorded at the home opener, so watch this to get yourselves pumped up, or in CPs case, get yourself jealous.

Here is a vid I recorded at the home opener, so watch this to get yourselves pumped up, or in CPs case, get yourself jealous.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Andre defenders always use the "oh if it wasn't for andre the blazers wouldn't have made the playoffs last year"... thats is a true. the blazers would have not made the playoffs without andre leading while roy was injured. However, you can't say he's great for the blazers just because he can carry the blazer when roy is injured. I mean if he can lead us to the championship when roy is out, then its fine. But in the playoffs you need EVERYONE healthy. You want to have the best fit with ALL your guys healthy. You don't play a season just to make the playoffs. Andre Miller has never advanced past the FIRST round in his 13 years. Why do you think playoff teams never inquire about Andre Miller? Andre is a solid player but he will never be a starting PG for a championship team.
Andre Miller WILL get traded/will not be re-signed by next season. Rich Cho knows what hes doing.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Andre defenders always use the "oh if it wasn't for andre the blazers wouldn't have made the playoffs last year"... thats is a true. the blazers would have not made the playoffs without andre leading while roy was injured. However, you can't say he's great for the blazers just because he can carry the blazer when roy is injured. I mean if he can lead us to the championship when roy is out, then its fine. But in the playoffs you need EVERYONE healthy. You want to have the best fit with ALL your guys healthy. You don't play a season just to make the playoffs. Andre Miller has never advanced past the FIRST round in his 13 years. Why do you think playoff teams never inquire about Andre Miller? Andre is a solid player but he will never be a starting PG for a championship team.
Andre Miller WILL get traded/will not be re-signed by next season. Rich Cho knows what hes doing.

sick.gif
sick.gif

And B.Roy would still probably complain about not having the ball if CP3 was here, dude just likes playing slow as hell and controlling everything
1. When dre doesn't have the ball, his man sags down & clogs the middle.

sick.gif
sick.gif

And B.Roy would still probably complain about not having the ball if CP3 was here, dude just likes playing slow as hell and controlling everything

Aaron Brooks (would be a great fit)
Jameer Nelson (also great fit)
Mo Williams (underrated after what the did in the playoffs. Keep in mind Mo would be a 3rd option at best in Portland NOT 2nd option he was in Cleveland)
Kirk Hinrich (better defender, although we should've went for him years before and I don't think we can win a title with him either at pg)
Chauncey Billups (might be possible after Melo leaves, Denver has interest in Batum)
Steve Nash (ill take 2 years of nash over 4 years of andre)
Devin Harris (not perfect but better than dre)
Jrue Holiday (seems to have all the tools although too inexperienced)
Stephen Curry (pretty much untouchable although)
Tony Parker (although I'm not a big fan)

All guys I would rather have than Andre Miller.

and I didn't even name the top PG's that are way unrealistic (Dwill, Cp3, Rose, Westbrook, Wall etc))

Mo Williams (underrated after what the did in the playoffs. Keep in mind Mo would be a 3rd option at best in Portland NOT 2nd option he was in Cleveland)
Kirk Hinrich (better defender, although we should've went for him years before and I don't think we can win a title with him either at pg)
Chauncey Billups (might be possible after Melo leaves, Denver has interest in Batum)

and I didn't even name the top PG's that are way unrealistic (Dwill, Cp3, Rose, Westbrook, Wall etc))

Originally Posted by Lavious

sick.gif
sick.gif

exactly. people can bring in all the stats they want when roy and dre play together (both seem to be getting their numbers) but if you actually watch games you will realize how bad a fit it is. I'm sick of Dre always wanting the ball. He will only give it to Roy if 1) nate tells him to 2) Roy cuts backdoor so Andre can feed him under the hoop.
Andre be trying to control the ball during late 4th quarter these days too...

Give the damn ball to your best player, simple as that...

we must be forgetting how good the blazers offense ran even when STEVE freaking BLAKE was our point guard. 

Originally Posted by Lavious

sick.gif
sick.gif

exactly. people can bring in all the stats they want when roy and dre play together (both seem to be getting their numbers) but if you actually watch games you will realize how bad a fit it is. I'm sick of Dre always wanting the ball. He will only give it to Roy if 1) nate tells him to 2) Roy cuts backdoor so Andre can feed him under the hoop.
Andre be trying to control the ball during late 4th quarter these days too...

Give the damn ball to your best player, simple as that...

we must be forgetting how good the blazers offense ran even when STEVE freaking BLAKE was our point guard. 

agree with this minus Jrue Holiday.  Mo williams and jameer nelson would be my dream pick ups but it's never gonna happen

agree with this minus Jrue Holiday.  Mo williams and jameer nelson would be my dream pick ups but it's never gonna happen

Back
Top Bottom