*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

That team that was out there tonight is what I was expecting the first part of this season, they sucked. No attacking the basket, throwing up jumpshots, not getting to the line, they aren't going to win anything playing that way. Time to get more assertive and drive the damn ball
30t6p3b.gif

If the team loses to the Bucks tomorrow, then I'll be worried. Traveling from LA to NY then to Chicago at the beginning of the season would have me expecting them to be tired, and expecting a loss. But we have to beat the Bucks. We have to be able to handle the weaker teams regardless of being tired or not if we're gonna make the playoffs this year, and the Bucks arent exactly the Magic or Celtics.

If the team loses to the Bucks tomorrow, then I'll be worried. Traveling from LA to NY then to Chicago at the beginning of the season would have me expecting them to be tired, and expecting a loss. But we have to beat the Bucks. We have to be able to handle the weaker teams regardless of being tired or not if we're gonna make the playoffs this year, and the Bucks arent exactly the Magic or Celtics.

im sick of us playing from behind...what this teams been missing forever is the killer instinct...to beat teams by 20+...we never get those 10+ pt 1st half leads anymore...
if we lose tomorrow ill be worried too

im sick of us playing from behind...what this teams been missing forever is the killer instinct...to beat teams by 20+...we never get those 10+ pt 1st half leads anymore...
if we lose tomorrow ill be worried too

Started out shaky, but the 2nd half finally looked great.
LaMarcus 
eek.gif
4 steals and 5 blocks? Where'd that come from?!
Wesley Matthews earning that contract 
pimp.gif

Armon Johnson making moves as a rookie
pimp.gif

I like how the team is spreading the points around. It looks like they're trying to not be reliant on BRoy for once.

Up next: toughest test of the season so far with Oklahoma City.  Batum better be ready to lock KD down, if not we're doomed.

Started out shaky, but the 2nd half finally looked great.
LaMarcus 
eek.gif
4 steals and 5 blocks? Where'd that come from?!
Wesley Matthews earning that contract 
pimp.gif

Armon Johnson making moves as a rookie
pimp.gif

I like how the team is spreading the points around. It looks like they're trying to not be reliant on BRoy for once.

Up next: toughest test of the season so far with Oklahoma City.  Batum better be ready to lock KD down, if not we're doomed.

Another rough start. I'm sure being on the road and the tragic loss of Maurice Lucas has left the Blazer's with heavy hearts and tired bodies but thats no excuse. We need to come out every game with energy and fire. When we get on those runs, we cant be stopped. And all those runs come with extra effort on the offensive and ESPECIALLY defensive end. All in all, a good win, good road trip, and solid start to the season.

Appears like Pryz is getting back to his old self. And i believe him when he says if he could, he would be out there playing right now. But i see no real rush with Camby and LA playing well. But once him and G.O. return it will add so much more depth and a much stronger rebounding/defensive presence which will hopefully help open up some more fast break/easy point opportunities.

Big game against OKC on thursday. toughest of the season so far. Batum HAS to show up. He started off great but the last two games has been in a funk. We need his defense more then anything, but the extra offense he provides when he is firing on all cylinders is a great plus.

Good Win, can't wait for Thursday!

RIP CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another rough start. I'm sure being on the road and the tragic loss of Maurice Lucas has left the Blazer's with heavy hearts and tired bodies but thats no excuse. We need to come out every game with energy and fire. When we get on those runs, we cant be stopped. And all those runs come with extra effort on the offensive and ESPECIALLY defensive end. All in all, a good win, good road trip, and solid start to the season.

Appears like Pryz is getting back to his old self. And i believe him when he says if he could, he would be out there playing right now. But i see no real rush with Camby and LA playing well. But once him and G.O. return it will add so much more depth and a much stronger rebounding/defensive presence which will hopefully help open up some more fast break/easy point opportunities.

Big game against OKC on thursday. toughest of the season so far. Batum HAS to show up. He started off great but the last two games has been in a funk. We need his defense more then anything, but the extra offense he provides when he is firing on all cylinders is a great plus.

Good Win, can't wait for Thursday!

RIP CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Blazers are killing it out there tonight, hopefully they can keep it up throughout the 2nd half
pimp.gif

You jinxed it
indifferent.gif

Just kidding
laugh.gif
Looks like this team is regressing into the team of last year during 4th quarters
30t6p3b.gif

Blazers are killing it out there tonight, hopefully they can keep it up throughout the 2nd half
pimp.gif

You jinxed it
indifferent.gif

Just kidding
laugh.gif
Looks like this team is regressing into the team of last year during 4th quarters
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif

You jinxed it
indifferent.gif

Just kidding
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I felt the same way, as soon as I posted that they started depending on the jumpers and not attacking the basket
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif

You jinxed it
indifferent.gif

Just kidding
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I felt the same way, as soon as I posted that they started depending on the jumpers and not attacking the basket
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom