*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by Noskey

xlezhd.gif

HELL YEAHHH!!
That's gold right there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats Blazers

This team is DANGEROUS. Crawford may be the best free agent acquisition in the NBA this offseason. Playin such damn good team ball right now, it's awesome. I love how uptempo we are without slowski andre miller walking the ball up court the whole game. Defense defense defense is much improved this year. We are legit right now. When it's all said and done, we go no lower than 4 seed this year and we def gettin outta the 1st round. Mark my words!

This team is DANGEROUS. Crawford may be the best free agent acquisition in the NBA this offseason. Playin such damn good team ball right now, it's awesome. I love how uptempo we are without slowski andre miller walking the ball up court the whole game. Defense defense defense is much improved this year. We are legit right now. When it's all said and done, we go no lower than 4 seed this year and we def gettin outta the 1st round. Mark my words!

blazers mini fan by default since yall have gerald and felton
30t6p3b.gif
....miss them on the bobcats #feelsbadman

blazers mini fan by default since yall have gerald and felton
30t6p3b.gif
....miss them on the bobcats #feelsbadman

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

xlezhd.gif

HELL YEAHHH!!
That's gold right there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats Blazers
Watching CP dance always makes everything better
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

When it's all said and done, we go no lower than 4 seed this year and we def gettin outta the 1st round. Mark my words!

I sure hope so. I swear if the Blazers dont make it out the first round, the city's gonna riot. Even if we do make it out, I can see some riots happening
laugh.gif
That's gonna be like our championship, $!$$ an NBA title.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

xlezhd.gif

HELL YEAHHH!!
That's gold right there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats Blazers
Watching CP dance always makes everything better
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

When it's all said and done, we go no lower than 4 seed this year and we def gettin outta the 1st round. Mark my words!

I sure hope so. I swear if the Blazers dont make it out the first round, the city's gonna riot. Even if we do make it out, I can see some riots happening
laugh.gif
That's gonna be like our championship, $!$$ an NBA title.

Well, this first quarter is turning into a landslide of $*@% for us. Blazers gotta turn it around in the 2nd or we're done.

Well, this first quarter is turning into a landslide of $*@% for us. Blazers gotta turn it around in the 2nd or we're done.

Tiredness taking its toll on the team right now
30t6p3b.gif
Cant buy anything, not even a defensive stop. Welp, load up for the next one, this is gone and it's still only the 3rd.

Tiredness taking its toll on the team right now
30t6p3b.gif
Cant buy anything, not even a defensive stop. Welp, load up for the next one, this is gone and it's still only the 3rd.

Loss avenged. 2 in a row. Orlando up next; Dwight's gonna kill us if Camby cant hold him out the paint for at least some of the game.

Loss avenged. 2 in a row. Orlando up next; Dwight's gonna kill us if Camby cant hold him out the paint for at least some of the game.

im really feelin are fast past offense. All starters had double digits last night
pimp.gif
i like our chances vs Orl tonight.

im really feelin are fast past offense. All starters had double digits last night
pimp.gif
i like our chances vs Orl tonight.

Back
Top Bottom