*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

I'm pretty excited about this team. My prediction is 2nd in the division and we WILL get to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

I'm pretty excited about this team. My prediction is 2nd in the division and we WILL get to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Cant Wait to see what happens in this lockout crammed schedule

I feel like we have some players and some depth

#ripcity

Cant Wait to see what happens in this lockout crammed schedule

I feel like we have some players and some depth

#ripcity

Okay, bump. Game now. Great win last night, but the game was too close for comfort by the end. Hope the kinks get worked out completely tonight.

Okay, bump. Game now. Great win last night, but the game was too close for comfort by the end. Hope the kinks get worked out completely tonight.

Great 2nd half tonight. Forcing turnovers and hitting shots 
pimp.gif

Big game tonight. Bynum's been on a tear, I hope Camby and LaMarcus can slow him down. They'll need to if the Blazers want a chance to win.

Big game tonight. Bynum's been on a tear, I hope Camby and LaMarcus can slow him down. They'll need to if the Blazers want a chance to win.

Man not going to lie, this team is far exceeding my expectations. Loving the new uptempo game and they are distributing great finding the open man. Still early in the season, the next few weeks will say a lot as to where they are with this long road trip.

Man not going to lie, this team is far exceeding my expectations. Loving the new uptempo game and they are distributing great finding the open man. Still early in the season, the next few weeks will say a lot as to where they are with this long road trip.

Back
Top Bottom