POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Once again i will have to see them in person to actually wonder if im gunna buy them or not, on the other hand i like the direction that jordan has taken with the artwork o the front of the shoe, and also on the front the name "George" is there who the hell is George?

look rite over the picture of the ones

16632.jpg
???? the art direction is nice thoo
Nobody roots for Goliath.
-Wilt Chamberlain
for outdoor use only

aight this what i think of the shoe....

My 1# concern was that this shoe wouldnt be able to be worn casually like the XIX and this is exactly what happened. How the hell are you gonna where these with some jeans or any kind of pants that mid foot stap is gonna be bulging out to much. The laser design is hot but is NOT meant for a shoe especially not for a mid foot strap. They should have put it on the top strap like the Lebrons. I wanted this to be a shoe that you can play BALL in but ALSO chill in without being to flashy (i like flashy jordans but this is ridicilous) This shoe had MADDDDD potential but once again jordan messed this up. Hopefully they were make some adjustments and AT LEAST MAKE THE STRAP NOT AS BULKY AND BIG, then they could be
pimp.gif

From the home of Sixers,Eags, Phills, and Flyers

I wore some wear test samples this morning, I must admit they're comfortable...the air pods work similar to Tuned Air, but has more of a "feel" to it, somewhat in like to Reebok's DMX cushioning. The shoe can be wore with jeans, easily...put it this way, they're easier to wear with jeans than the 2k4s were. I was somewhat disappointed on first glance, but wearing the shoe, along some of the XX gear made the shoe more appealing, it also turned those mirror shots into long glares.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

XX are.....heh............................................
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at JM...............................viii are the freshest jays ever

I hate the VIII's as well, while we're talking about bad looking Jordans here's a short list.
ugliest jordans
VIII
X
XVIII
XIX
XX
the rest are all classics....

Quote:
at JM...............................viii are the freshest jays ever

You havent been here half as long enough to toss a stoneface at jm or anyone else for that matter

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

AND your from my city!?!?

|I
tired.gif

[/b]​

what i think is funny is ceo says that they look more appealing when wearing the xx's gear. they are already trying to push the gera as well. at least the xx's gear cant be worse than the shoes, can it? and who they wants a shoe that looks appealing, only when wearing the gear to go with it. I wouldnt spend $175 on them if you gave me matching shorts and a shirt to go with them at no extra charge. Moving to the Lebrons for 2005!!

CEO,

you think you could get us some shots of the XX gear? i wouldn't think JB would care to much since everyone has already seen the shoes and i don't think they'd try to hard to keep apperal under wraps. hook us up if you can. if not thanks anyways. its not really worth risking a job over if they got mad.
TEAM TN
Chat live with td via AIM:
Contact td via gmail to td:

Quote:
what i think is funny is ceo says that they look more appealing when wearing the xx's gear.
I was wearing a white tee with jeans before I put the shoe on, which was why the shoe looked better when I tried on the gear. But hey, doesn't any shoe look better on your feet when you're matching?

TD, I'll see if I can get pics on Monday.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

Quote:
JM, thanks for the chin check, I deserved it.

No harm intended...ever...for real...

Quote:
I was somewhat disappointed on first glance, but wearing the shoe, along some of the XX gear made the shoe more appealing, it also turned those mirror shots into long glares.

See...even YOU were "somewhat disappointed on first glance"...I just think that my disappointment won't go away... >D
grin.gif

Oh well, at least the X's are coming... :D
happy.gif

JM

jm-

any thing u can tell us about 10's?????
news would be GREATLY appreciated!

thanks
bib
Show'em What 'Cha Got

its kinda boring to look at, and i do not like the strap at all, it needs to folw more into the shoe, i do the the sole and the laser tho. its close to being done

|I
tired.gif
this xx is a huge dissapointment...im just not feeling that feeling with new aj's anymore.... barely in the XIX, absolutely none in the XX......i sure hope carmelo and company can carry this company along... or else its just retros for me

Don't like them. With so many shoes designs already out, it's hard for even a new Air Jordan to look original. Sure it's a new design, but I'll pass.

God's Wrath Against Mankind

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
bible.gospelcom.net/bible...ersion=NIV

Back
Top Bottom