POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Quote:
I was somewhat disappointed on first glance

from the words of prince akeem: "the first reaction is usually the correct one"

only someone whos tastes have been numbed by jb would eventually grow to like those shoes.
[/b]​

can't wait to see the other colorways
I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO MY WIFE FOR 2 MONTHS...SHE HATES IT WHEN I INTERRUPT HER.

Well I think these are pretty nice, but I feel they would be that much better if JB dropped the mid pretensions and just made them full out lows. The pair we've seen should be the lows and the mids should have some actual material up there instead of just a flimsy strap.

They'll probably grow on me.

...[/b]​

idk about these, the shoe doesnt flow enough for my taste, tinker whats up?
trust me
-michael
[/b]​

it seems to me that this shoe has completly finalized the entire jordan line.

i means once you have paid homage to every predecessor and Jordan moment in one model how do you produce a Jordan XXI??

this seems like a bookend to the Jordan line, where can they go from here??
--------------------------------------------------------
<---- I LoveNikeTalk Dri-Fit T-Shirt.For sale now.$25 Shipped
$5 Dollars of your purchase will be donated in your name to the NT community chest.
Email in Profile. Support the system that supports us.
Adore Footwear and Clothing has Arrived. Live what you love.

^ If this is the end of the Air Jordan line, what a disappointment.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.

those have to be almost as bad as the adidas kobes. im glad i havent gotten into shoes designed past '93. HAGGARD. this is from a design point, as well as gut reaction. the shoe looks like a snowboard boot mixed with a michelin, a ballerina shoe (top strap), and that lazer design looks like a t shirt theyd sell at anchor blue next to 2fast2furious merch.

WACK

does anyone know the weight of them? Are they light?
Thanx
The young Boss of the Cross for 4 quarters, in form 3 point land he's all water, matter a fact call him the king the way he breaks down the d-fence it's lik he got the ball on a string. - Lil Ai

Quote:
means once you have paid homage to every predecessor and Jordan moment in one model how do you produce a Jordan XXI??

Best assessment I've seen. It even made me say.. hmmm.

Holla

EZ Supporter Down-----\/
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!----- <!-----<strong>NIKE/JORDAN BRAND</strong><!----- You <!-----<strong>Need</strong><!----- Me</div><!----- <br>
<br>
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</strong><!-----.....Not just a sig......</div><!-----

I like them I'm gonna cop these good job on these JB. I personally love the strap. I'm copping two I like these right off the bat unlike the ugly XIX's which I still hate to this day

THESE ARE UGLY v v v v

17462.jpg

<center><DIV STYLE="filter: shadow(color=#157DEC,direction=315); width:540; color:#000000;"><hr><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:2C95EB;font-size:large;">T</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:56AAEF;font-size:large;">E</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:79BCF2;font-size:large;">A</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:9ACCF5;font-size:large;">M</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:B7D8F9;font-size:large;">l</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:E0EFFC;font-size:large;">a</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:FFFFFF;font-size:large;">t</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:E0EFFC;font-size:large;">e</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:B7D8F9;font-size:large;">N</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:9ACCF5;font-size:large;">I</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:79BCF2;font-size:large;">G</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:56AAEF;font-size:large;">H</span></b></u><u><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color:2C95EB;font-size:large;">T</span></b></u></center><center><table bgcolor=black border=1 bordercolor=SILVER cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0><tr><td><a href="mailto:[email protected]"><span style="font-family:verdana; color:2C95EB;font-size:xx-small;">>MAKE A FORMAL APPLICATION</span></a></td><td><a href="aim:goim?screenname=kwaz0ne" target="_new"><span style="font-family:verdana; color:2C95EB;font-size:xx-small;">OR CONTACT THE BOSS<</span></a></td></tr></table></center><marquee><b><span style="font-family:verdana; color: silver;"><-------Rookie of the Year</span></b></marquee>

FIRED JB CEOs

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

Maybe XX influences are from Yamaha R1 and Brand Jordan's sponsorship of AMA racer Montez Stewart # 123
0rvkovph9n_1081014295.jpg

04R1_red_5_1734.jpg

pic_06.jpg

04R1_red_nose_1734.jpg

16633.jpg

Havent been around in awhile but its good to see that the pics of the XX's are up. I like them, im sure once they drop everyone that doesnt will say they do anyway.

Wow, I can definetly see the resemblance now between the R1 and the AJ XX.

Thanks for the pics!
"Read My Writing On The Wall..."

South-Eastsidaz
Brisbane, Australia

hey rd23 or anyone else, you know where i could get some more info about jb involvement with moto racing?
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

I vowed to never get any more J's unless MJ had worn them in a game but I will go against that if these are coming out. I like them a lot.

okok, I want to be careful here......

I blasted the XIX and then now I think they are pretty nice......

ummm, I really don't know what to think. Tinker really designed these shoes?

The laser tech didn't fit into the design as a part of shoe like the Bron II. And the strap looks something added on and provide no performance benefit.......

I hope they are not finished with these XX though.

By the way, if they are XX. Then someone owes me $100. I bet that the XX have laces and he said there is no way in hell that will happen. Where are you now?? :lol:
laugh.gif

FOR SALE: SHOX VC III - REBIRTH #15 Limited Edition 500 pairs - SZ. 12 very reasonable price, contact >> [email protected]

How can people jump to the conclusion that this is indeed the final Jordan shoe...

It's not "wrapping up the line".
It's much more like "this is where we've been, and here is where we are going".
-Nick AIM

These are pretty bad, hopefully the ones that release will change for the better >D
grin.gif

Griffey
Get Healthy Jr.[/center]

Quote:
It's much more like "this is where we've been, and here is where we are going".

Let's hope that is NOT entirely true...I would like to see a sharp right turn to something that is worthy of the "Air Jordan" name...

JM

Jordans have always been something a little different.

Always.

Everyone will adapt to this shoe, just like they have the other 19.

EDIT - Okay, the other 18... because NOBODY likes the XV's.
-Nick AIM

This will NOT be the last Air Jordan. Some say "the XX pays homage to every moment in Jordan history so how's it possible to go forward"? Simple...By looking beyond.
The Air Pod System is looking forward, I gurantee you Nike/JB didnt spend years developing it just to have it showcased on one shoe. There's new materials, new technologies, cushioning and fit support in the making, exclusive to the Air Jordan line, that'll keep the revolutionary "revolutionized", along with the name, for years to come. The XX gives you a look back AND a glance forward.

Lace ya' Timberlands up tight bcos this is gonna be the longest stride of a run by any name.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

just like on kobes game worn shoes
~*::SNEAKER SOLE SEARCHER::*~Even my fatha knows where the revolva goes ill bring the beef to your front door like dominoes

email:[email protected]

im:Hotshot516

Back
Top Bottom