POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Even if those are the prototypes, they will more than likely change by the time they are let out. I was at the MJ camp in the summer of 96, year of the XIs. Mike showed up in a concept pair of XIIs, that were close to what they were when releases, but still was a totally different shoe. They get prototypes in a few spots to see what the reaction is, then they go from there.
-Brian

Looks like I'll be buying more XIIIs in 05...

The o.g. huarache is my fav. shoe of all time, so I am a sucker for the design and look. But I'll wait until these go on sale/hit outlets before I purchase, like EVERY OTHER non-retro release since the XVIIs...

I wonder if a black/red colorway or nubuck material will look better... :frown:
frown.gif

"...Where we feel we have nothing to lose, so we offer you, well, we offer our lives. What do you bring to the table?" - 1996, Hov

i don't understand how this shoe represents Jordan's Love for Motorcycles... they just look terrible
aim: Airm45

I did a quick photoshop... wish the real XX looks like these..

changes include
- no ankle strap because I think its a gimmick which is not gonna function well
- higher ankle support
- a black strap which provides more support and makes the shoeS read XX on the back in a subtle way.. if you see what i mean
- made the heal black so it looks less clunky

17462.jpg

I need Air Force 180 in US 11

^^^^^^Already 10 times better....
"I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit..." - Young H.O., pitch the yay faithful

i like the shoe but the strap has got to go. or i will cut it off. but i think an all black/red colorway would be :smokin
smokin.gif
. all black nubuck with red lasering and red outsole.
"either love me or leave me alone" JAY-Z

i reckon that's just a really early sample. Remember when we saw the early samples of the XVII's? They didn't come out retail like the samples. so i'm sure they're going to spruce it up one way or another. I can see potential in it.

And like most people say, People are giving itthe :x
sick.gif
now but when it comes out for retail every1's going to be jumping for a pair.

"Throwback this, Throwback that
They even look better with the matching hat
All you gotta check is the players stats
It aint where you for its where you wear ya throwback at" -Fabolous

Those are really yuck if they are going to look anything like that. The laser is just terrible and doesn't look right on the shoe at all. It is very out of place. They would look nice if it wasn't for the laser. I wonder what it looks like w/o the laser strap. And oh yeah, here are those old prototypes that everyone thought were some trainers.

I wish these were coming out now :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
And oh yeah, here are those old prototypes that everyone thought were some trainers.

those ARE trainers... my friend tested them a while back, they are called the Jordan Cage ... they are awesome shoes for training, but horrible for bball (he tried both) On the bottom it has jeter and sapp quotes....
aim: Airm45

Well,
It's terrible to see all the negativity in this post. But, being here since the XVI samples showed up, I can say that it has been the same, almost, with every release. Everybody hates the newest release, until they drop, or a year after the fact when they are posting "y'all know a spot where I can cop the black XVIII's." I remember how many people were tearing the XVI's a new one, and now look. The XVI's are considered a classic J.

All I have to say is this: 98% OF THE PUBLIC HATED THE XI TOO!! :wink:
wink.gif
I remember when I got my O.G.'s and everyone at my college (minus a few) were like "what's with that shiny leather? :x
sick.gif
" I guess we'll see, though. Hopefully the release version will do something with that strap, but other than that, let me be one of the few to stand up and say I REALLY LIKE THEM!!
peace,
J

Air Pods are missing on the sole.

Anyone else notice missing stuff from descriptions?

Early sample. It will change no doubt.

the Laser Tech is overdone, but it still looks good.
the collage is in good taste.

Replace the shroud with a huge velcro strap.:/

No ankle support.:/

Still like the concept.
but these are WAAAAY better.
17462.jpg

I look forward to seeing updated pics.
SELL, and Trade! Size US 11[/b]

You people are completely amazing!

Don't you people UNDERSTAND how JordanBrand works, They have to create a shoe that is so UNIQUE and COMPLETELY DIFFERENT that it stands out from the rest!

And you need to understand that times have changed, YES we all love the 3's, 4's, 5's, 11's and so on.....BUT life is different now from 10 to 15 years ago, a good example of this is the VEHICLES that we drive nowadays, it's called NEW TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!

Look at what happened when the XI's were released in 1995, I was so laughed at because I wore my CONCORDS everyday and people looked at me funny where ever I went but to me they were the HOTTEST ISH I had ever seen and WHY, BECAUSE THEY WERE SO DIFFERENT AND WEIRD LOOKING that you just had to have them, and now look at them, THERE ONE OF THE HOTTEST AND MOST COVETED JORDAN'S EVER.

Sure the XX's look ridiculous and WEIRD and FUNNY looking at first glance, especially with the awkward red strap on the top and all the crazy laser design, BUT, IT'S A JORDAN SHOE, IT'S DIFFERENT, IT'S WEIRD.........and I LOVE IT, and I CAN'T WAIT TO SPORT IT, yea people are gonna look a make faces because it's different but when they realize that those are the NEW XX's, I GUARANTEE they will be like :wow:
eek.gif

I've collected Jordan shoes for 18 years now and yes there are some that are kinda wack but it DOESN'T OVERPOWER all the AWESOME Air Jordan's that Nike/JordanBrand have created FOR US, THAT'S WHY I'M STILL A DEDICATED BUYER/FAN of the JORDAN LINE and will continue to be until there is NO MORE!

LOVE the shoe because it's DIFFERENT, Don't HATE it because you don't UNDERSTAND IT.

My son was like, WOW :wow:
eek.gif
DAD, YOU GOT TO GET US BOTH SOME OF THOSE, " I WANNA ROCK THOSE" and I told him " YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WILL SON, THOSE ARE OFF THE HOOK"

I'm gonna LOVE the ATTENTION those are gonna bring :wink:
wink.gif

And to all you NEWBIES and HATERS: |I
tired.gif

[/b]
Ebay: jump-man23

the shoes do have a lot of potential to be hott but they do need some red pod's on the sides and i think they need to lose the upper strap or just not make it patent leather .also it would be nice to get a carolina colorway in these

Thank you ^^ JUMPMANXX3 ^^

For a second, I thought I was the only one that got laughed at over my Concords.

Anyways, I was just coming back to say that I think we should all realize how damn lucky we are to get to see pics so early. DO ANY OTHER O.G. HEADS REMEMBER the days before NT or the internet, for that matter, when we used to have to beg our local store manager to show us THE BOOK, at best, a month before the release? Man, those were the days. Be happy that we get to see anything this early!

Thanks to those who brought the pics, and thanks to those (CEO, JM, BBallah, etc) who've been holding it down with the descriptions. Though many don't say it or act like it, some of us REALLY appreciate what you do for us!! :D
happy.gif

Peace and much respect,
J

JUMPMANXX3 speaks the truth, I agree 100% with him. And as far as the "XX" they're interesting.
Peace.
FRVS23NT
ATC HUNT

Air Elijah!!!

Where have you been at? I was actually going to make a post in general forum becuase I hadnt seen you post in such a long time, and remembered you had helped me out around the time of the homer release in oz!

So man, just wanted to say thanks again for that :smile:
smile.gif

[/b]
[/b][/b]

:lol:
laugh.gif
I hope it changes a lot, because that, to me, is laughable.
Blood of a slave, heart of a king.

jumpmanXX3 - i do respect that everyone has an opion and to each their own. And i totally agree with what you are saying about jordans in general. They should stand out from the rest and make you look twice to see what is going on. Jordans should create the the future year of shoes to come and all other shoes should TRY to be like the newest Jordans. BUT, these simply dont do that for me. The xix's made me look more than once and wonder "what the hell is that thing" which is a good thing for Jordans. I am fan of the xix's and all other jordans that tear away from the pack. But these simply dont do that at all, for me at least. The laser is the only part of the shoe that i felt i was drawn to and actually wanted to look at for more than just a glance.

Back
Top Bottom