Possible new NBA Logos for the 2010-11 season

Originally Posted by outkast9984

they are changing uniforms next year..i work at a sports store and authentic jersyes and swingman will be different....the authentic jerseys will be made from some lighter material and wont be that drifit thing....it has some panel down the middle i believe...the swingman jersey will no longer have the holes  in them... they will look like the hockey swingman jerseys if you guys know what they look like....

yea i was reading about that on jerseycentral.   

indifferent.gif
  adidas and your crappy 3 stripes

smh at them switching to that stuff.  i thought it was bad enough when teams switched to that dazzle material.

short term good news,  come this offseason all the current jerseys should be marked down to make room for the new ones.

long term bad news, once the old stuff is gone  its gone.

now i cant stand the warriors but that logo is dope and theyve always had the nicest unis out there

adidas and your crappy 3 stripes
this...i hate how they put those stripes everywhere
indifferent.gif

Jazz & Warriors going old school is pretty cool.

Clippers rotating the ball, what a change. I wonder how many millions they paid someone to design that. 
laugh.gif

Magic change their logo every few years, I wonder if they will change their uniform for the Bazillionth time.

also the jazz is just the retro logo, but they will be changing jerseys to look like the throwbacks.

I always like that Jazz logo - but was never a fan of the green. I think it looks much better with just the blue and yellow or something.

i heard it costs a million dollars to change an NBA logo

did the clippers get charged a million dollars to delete some lines?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Jazz & Warriors going old school is pretty cool.

Clippers rotating the ball, what a change. I wonder how many millions they paid someone to design that. 
laugh.gif

Magic change their logo every few years, I wonder if they will change their uniform for the Bazillionth time.
Although i'm not too big on our newest unis i wouldn't mind a new black alternate. We wear our throwbacks occasionally but i'd like to see a newer updated version.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

The Warriors sure are making it obvious that they wanna leave Oakland for SF.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Huh? Because the put the new span of the Bay Bridge that connects SF to Oakland? I don't see the connection..If anything, they are showing their affiliation to Oakland by switching the logo from the Golden Gate to the Bay Bridge..

Keeping with the logo thread, they released the logo for the 2011 All-Star Game, by the looks of the coloring, the Clippers will be the host team.
laugh.gif

i might have to take a trip dwn south next febuary,

warriors dnt really need a new logo, they need a new coach

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by bittersweet

They need to change the whole NBA's logo.
   to what the Jordan logo
eyes.gif

NBA logo is perfect the way it is.
No, but Jordan should be the silhouette. It's about that time.
indifferent.gif
NO

i hope they never change the NBA logo

Back
Top Bottom