possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rite
laugh.gif
so you think there's a chance they will cancel the restock?

Looks like they have tweeted about every shoe that is planning to be released now until this weekend except for those Free Breathes. I expect those to be tweeted about tomorrow at 4PM PST 
laugh.gif
 which we all speculated as a release time. After that they cant tweet about anything else right?

Last edited:

Looks like they have tweeted about every shoe that is planning to be released now until this weekend except for those Free Breathes. I expect those to be tweeted about tomorrow at 4PM PST 
laugh.gif
 which we all speculated as a release time. After that they cant tweet about anything else right?
that's just what people think.  Nike can do whatever they want

So you guys thinking tomorrow afternoon or what? I honestly think they're gonna drop it silently.

I'm just playing lol. But honestly, Nike doesn't care about life, so they really could drop it at 1 if they really wanted to.
Haha id actually be fine with this since I'd be awake anyways and I suppose less folks on the site. It'd be nice if it was just the NT fam on the site lol. Knowing my luck I'd probably still strike out.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta chill with the conspiracy theories lol. Tryna force this restock sh*t like it's a job...oh wait I forgot it is for a select few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom