possible penny iv retro?

12cc4d669f9011e1b10e123.jpg

anyone notice the penny iv behind the foams??

Those were the last run retros. I don't think they're new ones, just probably from Nick Young's personal stash...

That exact colorway sat at outlets @ 29.99

if nike is ever gonna re release them, they need to use the original colors or just new orlando related colors

Originally Posted by Zyzz

6246188.jpg

something about kicks on a NBA hardwood court makes em look 1000X harder then in person...cuz god knows that colorway was trash to me

but here it looks awesome
laugh.gif

THAT'S NOT THE LAST RETRO!!!!! The last retro with red and black like that was grey.  Those are obviously white.  MAYBE from his stash, but not the grey retros that sat and sold for $30

Originally Posted by crup a holic

THAT'S NOT THE LAST RETRO!!!!! The last retro with red and black like that was grey.  Those are obviously white.  MAYBE from his stash, but not the grey retros that sat and sold for $30

Nah, Im pretty sure those are old ones. I had that colorway and the grey was VERY light, so light it looked like white under bright light.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

the worst penny.

Whaa??

Orlandos, PHX, Cool Greys, Hoop Packs...straight fire.

Only thing with the Penny IV is that it looks dope with basketball shorts, not with casual pants.

Last run of Penny IVs were cut-rate garbage. I have my doubs another round would be any better.

OG IV's all the way!!! Got 4 pairs and the quality is 10000x better than this retro BS. If they make them like the OG's then I would flock to them...I'm talking about suede/suede on the midsole and good materials. Nike just threw some crap together and put a white midsole on them and thought they would fly like we wouldn't know the difference.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Last run of Penny IVs were cut-rate garbage. I have my doubs another round would be any better.
to be fair, last time these were retroed nike sportwear didn't exist yet...maybe they'll show em more love this time around.

these shoes were sleepers i honestly like them i would shay now days the color ways people like they can get creative with them

I always wondered if the midfoot support in the Penny iv retro was carbon fiber or not? In the OGs it looked more like the one in foamposite but the retro had some kind of white/black or red/black patterns. Does anybody know ?

My rating would be:

1. Orlando 1999 Playoff Edition
2. Phoenix 2000 Playoff Edition
3. Alternative Orlando 1999 Playoff Edition
4. 1999 Orlando Regular Season Edition
5. 1999 Orlando Practice Edition

I hope everyone knows what I mean

Back
Top Bottom