Possible Restock This Coming Weekend?

Lakewood mall in So Cal has the Legend Blue 11s, Grey Toe & Bred 13s, as well as the Black/INF 6s. If you're around that area, that's the place to go because they got the largest stock. Cerritos HOH had scattered sizes and only about 10 pairs available. Footaction in the same mall also got some Legend Blue 11s but not many. Thanks to those for spreading the info. so I can finally get my pair!

Didn't getta chance to go...did u? Also verify were they actually bred 13's or those gym red 13's? Kicking myself if bred, happy I slept in if gyms.

NO "BRED" 13s dropped.

Just the red pods that recently dropped. The "BRED" 13s dropped years ago now.

Palisades Foot Locker in Nanuet New York still has infrared and breds in size 12 and 14 if anybody is interested

I am looking for the Thunder 14's still so hoping those come at the end of this week as mentioned by Solelinks.

House of hoops pop up store at Madison square garden had... Melo 1's, Ferrari xiv, legend blue XI's, legend blue IV's, infrared vi's, black toe xiv. The footlocker just down the block had pretty much the same stuff except for the Ferrari xiv's. Just left not too long ago, no lines to get in either. They actually opened up at 8am instead of 10.

Good looks on posting the info, managed to get infrareds for retail :pimp:

Might be an out of state question but I was in NY last week and the thought that comes to mind is how the hell are they going to take 30 shoeboxes home? Taxi? Driving in the city is ridiculous

I'm going to assume they were waiting on an Uber XL.

I came out with Infareds, Legends and the Melo's. There we so many options it was kind of surreal.

Not really. It should be hate for
A. Bulk buyers
B. Employees that allow that to happen

Nothing is wrong with grabbing an extra pair or so. Cleaning out stock is another story.

Dude wouldn't have had an issue if the stock wasn't cleaned out.

No hate just kind of disgusted with the culture.

Last edited:
Cooked today at my local HOH today. Was surprised they still had pairs by the time I got there. Had to double up in my size :smokin

Saw dudes going in line three times just grabbing random sizes :smh: After the third time the employee stopped them.

View media item 1381260

sick of dudes doing this. little dollar hustlers. depending on what hoh has tomorrow I'll try returning something to really get a pair of shoes i want

What is the lineup for February 8-14 because Nike always re-release shoes the week and weekend of the NBA ALLSTARS game

I might have to give it a looksie to see what's left.  Other than the Ferrari 14's, everything else I already have

smfh. they can do a restock,but ndc can't even get me my damn order.  it's been over a month.

smfh. they can do a restock,but ndc can't even get me my damn order.  it's been over a month.
Did you get a confirmation #?  What shoes was it for?  If I was you, I would look up the tracking info, then if that does nothing, contact your P.O..  If that goes nowhere fast, then contact NDC directly, and if they give a song and dance, ask for a full refund if your card has been charged, or if you don't wish to do that, get merchandise credit.

I think that these shoes are the left over ones from the holiday's that people didn't come and pick up after they won a raffle. HOH, DTLR, Footaction and a whole bunch of other stores would not sell some of the shoes after people didn't pick em up. So they sent them back or just held them until this new restock.

Who cares if someone bis multiples.. if people are to lazy to call or be on top of things.. their loss
I think that these shoes are the left over ones from the holiday's that people didn't come and pick up after they won a raffle. HOH, DTLR, Footaction and a whole bunch of other stores would not sell some of the shoes after people didn't pick em up. So they sent them back or just held them until this new restock.

hoh had every size available... if it was left overs.. theyd have scattered sizes...

Who cares if someone bis multiples.. if people are to lazy to call or be on top of things.. their loss
hoh had every size available... if it was left overs.. theyd have scattered sizes...
HOH employees were telling me that they weren't selling the legend blue pairs that people didn't come pick up after a certain time. So I would only assume that they either sent them back or just held on to them for another date and call it a restock. And sizes were scattered in just about every store I went to, nobody had a full size run from what I hear.

Those restocks were not holiday leftovers. Both Galleria & Memorial City Mall here in Houston had every size in each shoe at the times I went. Both malls didn't open til 11am. I was able to go to both and pick up legend blue 11s for other people with ease.

^^^heard galleria opened early for the restock...10am...cant wait until these other restocks...specifically on saturday...

Still on the hunt for the infared vis, hopefully there is another restock looming

Memorial city was a ghost town when I went in Sunday. Good looking out on the info to my HTown NT fam. :nthat:

Last edited:
HOH employees were telling me that they weren't selling the legend blue pairs that people didn't come pick up after a certain time. So I would only assume that they either sent them back or just held on to them for another date and call it a restock. And sizes were scattered in just about every store I went to, nobody had a full size run from what I hear.

wheaton had 8-13 .. 2 to 3 per size... pg had more than wheaton.. montgomery mall was being weird..i called them to ask and they did.. then i called again they only had gs sizes... which was striaght bs so i went to wheaton bc i ditn feel like driving up therir.. the chick at the register with that PHAT ***** told me i can buy more than 1 pair i wanted, the other chich with the short hair and a neck full of hickies said they just found out that morning. i arrived when they first opened though... anyhow.. theyll probably be something droppng this weekend also..

Those restocks were not holiday leftovers. Both Galleria & Memorial City Mall here in Houston had every size in each shoe at the times I went. Both malls didn't open til 11am. I was able to go to both and pick up legend blue 11s for other people with ease.

exactly..

Back
Top Bottom