Possibly the most inspirational/AMAZING thing I have ever seen

yeah, I saw this on the news.
pimp.gif
x Infinity

I saw this two years ago. My chemistry teacher in HS showed us this. She runs marathons all around the country and she also got to meet them.

wow mad props to him and his pops. we take every little thing for granted. give thanks for what you have.

Its stories/people like this why I NEVER complain about anything. People think I'm weird for being content all the time, but they need to realize that there are people out there who have it a hell of a lot tougher than us and do a hell of a lot more than us. Greatest post of 2010.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

``The thing I'd most like,'' Rick types, ``is that my dad sit in the chair and I push him once.''
tired.gif
  This got me..

me too SMH.
but imma stay brick. Shoulda scrapped the kid and had a new one.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

``The thing I'd most like,'' Rick types, ``is that my dad sit in the chair and I push him once.''
tired.gif
  This got me..

me too SMH.
but imma stay brick. Shoulda scrapped the kid and had a new one.
eyes.gif
Not gonna lie, if doctors told me the same thing they told "Richard" when his son was born....I'd probably break down. Lucky for Rick his father was a real man. Not only that but to raise a kid disabled to that extent and watch them lead a pretty normal life goal-wise...it's amazing. Went to high school, college, has a job, has his own place...it's inspiring to say the least. I'm not surprised though, it seems like perseverance is something embedded in the Hoyt DNA

What a awsome father!

Thanks for posting OP, stories like this make you sit back and remember how blessed we are.

Awesome father, human being, mentor and incredibly inspirational.

Watch this turned into a movie. . .hopefully not on Lifetime channel...

Back
Top Bottom