Post "humble brags" you see on your FB or Twitter

Originally Posted by innovazn2

‎"You're a nurse?! That's cool...I wanted to do that when I was a kid. What do you make?"
-"WHAT DO I MAKE?? ... I make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared. I can make your child breathe when they stop. I can help your father survive a heart attack. I make myself get out of bed at 5am to make sure your mother has the medicine she needs to live. ...I work all day to save the lives of strangers. I make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of. I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your husband today is charted. I make myself work weekends and holidays because people don't just get sick Monday through Friday from 9-5. Today, I might save your life. I make a difference. What do you make?"

SPAM ALL OVER MY DAMN FACEBOOK
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Ah, the "humble brag." One of the many reasons why I deactivated my Facebook.

do i see what you did there? or am i reaching?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The ones that get me are when they talk about how excited they are about doing some regular @@*$... add mad smiley faces to the end for emphasis etc.

Only people who have flatlined/been resuscitated should be that ecstatic about something so regular... You need to chill!

Example... "Going shopping!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
"

Now if i caught said person out in town shopping they would have no such expression on there face. Instead they got the plain face on cause all they have copped is some base layer tees and some draws. $%%# outta here
laugh.gif
THE ABSOLUTE WORST.

"just had a cheeseburger
smile.gif
"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you post once a day and THAT is what you decide to post? c'mon mannnnnn

I aint gonna lie. I check in but sometime foursquare puts it on my fb for no damn reason. Some people tho. smh. I been checking this chcik and saw I replied to her status like 7 hours ago (2AM). I go to bed and when I get up, I see she chcnged it 3 more times before I got up (like 7am). Seriously what the hell is so important that you gotta change your joint 4 times in the middle of the night?

laugh.gif
Those complaining in this thread are now the ones bragging about how they deactivated their FB account. No one asked you, you clown.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wrote damn near the whole social networking part of my book based on this type of !!!%...I love it, BS'ing on FB may have changed my life...

I about had it one time when I seen someone post a picture of a paternity test on Facebook
indifferent.gif
and began to brag about how she knew the whole time.

And I don't understand the whole check-in concept at all on Facebook. No one cares where you are, honestly.

I love watching sports as much as the other person, but I do not need to have a play-by-play analysis of you're sports team and then continue to banter if you receive the W about how much %&* people talk about their team. More than half of them are band wagoners in the first place.

Glad I deleted my Facebook a while back, it's becoming another Myspace with all the ratchet-esque behavior.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
Those complaining in this thread are now the ones bragging about how they deactivated their FB account. No one asked you, you clown.

laugh.gif
truth

It's gotten to the point that if I see someone "humble bragging" too much then I'll just delete them from my newsfeed.

I get to keep my FB and not see obnoxious people act out.

win-win

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif

Right.
laugh.gif

And I can see what a few of y'all are complaining about, but some of you guys are looking too far into it. Some folks are just happy for themselves.

They just do it in an annoying way.
laugh.gif

Same girl:
~ I have a sexy husband! [emoji]9829[/emoji]
~ Dear Santa, I know its still early but i want to be the 1st one on the list. I want Chanel J12 watch. Thank you! Ur awesome
smile.gif

~ I love AMEX! Some douche got a hold of my amex card number and decided to buy amex gift cards for $300. Customer service called me about unusual transaction and it got cancelled.
She posted her body every week for months beginning a week after giving birth along with daily work-out updates. She also posts photos of lux gift her husband buys her on the regular.

I also hate people who post religious things daily yet are complete hypocrites. smh

all i see is people bragging about their test scores and how they hate work
roll.gif

but i check in at places. never at home or anything dumb like that though. mostly at sporting events to see if people i know also went, so we can catch up and chill

You guys know that there is a way to unsubscribe to people on your news feed right? I have taken off over half my friends because their statuses are useless to me. However, I don't have to delete them just in case I want to contact them or vice versa.

laugh.gif
at my age (16) there's a lot of fakes posting on FB. Younger girls posting "Yaaay! Party tonight. Gonna have so much fun
happy.gif
" and they're just going to their cousins house for their 8th Birthday. Or they post a picture of a Keg and caption "It'll be gone by tonight!
wink.gif
" even though they're at a family party and aren't allowed to drink.

Another annoying thing is when people feel the need to document every single detail of parties they've ever gone to.

some of my own damb friends needs their own blog
30t6p3b.gif
they use FB as a cry for help but nobody give a %%!%
laugh.gif

lmao bwaaahhhhh @ my sperm donor!!!!.. apparently he likes to run his mouth on FB cuz he thinks i wont know about it... HE THINKS i use his +@%%$++# #%! childsupport for clubbing!! lmaooo.... yeahh riighht!!! he ALSO THINKS that i cant afford my apartment and car....wake up honey I DONT LIVE AT HOME IN MOMMY N DADDYS ATTIC LIKE YOU DO!!! ANNNNDD MY CAR IS NEWER!!!... funny part is you wanna run yo...ur mouth cuz you vanish for weeks at a time and then wanna try n come around, but yet NEVER CALL ON NTHAT DAY TO CONFIRM SEEING HIM.. do mE 2 favors... stop having so many kids that you cant support ...and go swallow some glass and leave me the !*%! alone..... ANYONE WHO KNOWS HIM OR HAS HIM ON FB, BY ALL MEANS TELL HIM WHAT I WROTE... KK THANKS!!!!!

the first reply: her
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

ooohh, and you may wanna call me fat, thats cool..... maybe you should look in the mirror thought sweetheart.... oh and maybe take a dance lesson or 10 and stop dancing like your gay ..... take notice when all the girls walk away from you ....

2 more peoply reply with a
laugh.gif
and here she goes with the next reply:

and NOT ONE $$#$%*% PERSON YOU KNOW HAS EVER GOT A "ONE NIGHT" WITH ME SWEETHEART... UR THE ONE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO KEEO HIS PANTS ON... AND IF U WANNA GO THERE... I CAN PUT IT ALLLLLLL OUT THERE HUN.... I DARE YOU!...

2 more replies on "you're right eff him bla bla blah" and she replies again
indifferent.gif

THIS IS WHAT HE WROTE.."To any1 that has tara chinni on fb and sees the bs she's putting up about me
just no that she denies me visitation and phone calls I pay my childsuport on
time everytime its to bad she drives a car she can't afford and an apt she can't
afford and spends his childsupport in the club and if you see the fat !*%! tell
her she aint sexy that's y %@+%!% only one night her thank u for taking note"

and she gets the next reply

ONLY REASON YOUR SUPPORT IS PAID ON TIME EVERYTIME IS CAUSE I HAVE IT COME OUT OF YOUR CHECK!!!!!

4 more pointless replies and she ends it with this:

oh i can careless... he knows what he saying is BS.. he THINKS i care what he says... but its ok, he forgets thats IM THE ONE who decides is he sees his kid.... .. and you can ask the other THREE baby mamas all about him and i can gaurentee they will agree with everything ive said....

theres this one female on my fb that i went to high school with. lets just say shes made her rounds the 360/503 area and is pretty well known for just that. girl is constantly posting about how dudes need to cool out on hittin on her. or always posting how shes going to vegas or whatever.

Here's 3 different ones:

Since your tellin on me..tell tha WORLD bout me..ask ya girl bout me..

Some of tha stuff i do in tha bedroom..you need alot of muscle endurance for if not you wont make it..lol

If she likes you..That means shes gonna luv me...lol

I'm sure my friends hate when I brag about Bieber, but they can SMD ... I'm just doing my job and getting paid

‎1st time ever @ Empire State Building today ... The lil homie JB is one of the hardest working folks out there

tumblr_luw6lgdy8k1r5ri54

Back
Top Bottom