Post one player your rooted for so badly, but never blew up

williams2005_06.jpg

some of these answers are good but i sware some of the dudes that yall are posting had 0 realistic chance of ever being more that they are 
laugh.gif

second me for guys like Dajuan Wagner, Omar Cook (idc what some of yall say he coulda been way better) or Juan Dixon also Vince Young if he continues to take Ls but im still in that "rooting for badly" stage now
30t6p3b.gif

Randy Foye definitley also as a more recent NBA example

some of these answers are good but i sware some of the dudes that yall are posting had 0 realistic chance of ever being more that they are 
laugh.gif

second me for guys like Dajuan Wagner, Omar Cook (idc what some of yall say he coulda been way better) or Juan Dixon also Vince Young if he continues to take Ls but im still in that "rooting for badly" stage now
30t6p3b.gif

Randy Foye definitley also as a more recent NBA example

1995.jpg

Leave you missing like the *!+%%@! O'Bannon's
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

10-30_uw-stanford_tuia_run-sp.jpg

I am the biggest UW homer, i thought dude was gonna be alright in the league. Raiders
30t6p3b.gif

QYEUEYVMMWOFNRY.20080815133806.jpg

Outside of him and Grant Hill, Duke can go *#$@ itself.

1995.jpg

Leave you missing like the *!+%%@! O'Bannon's
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

10-30_uw-stanford_tuia_run-sp.jpg

I am the biggest UW homer, i thought dude was gonna be alright in the league. Raiders
30t6p3b.gif

QYEUEYVMMWOFNRY.20080815133806.jpg

Outside of him and Grant Hill, Duke can go *#$@ itself.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Ed Cota....wish he would have left the year before guaranteed 1st rounder, i remember that draft night like it was yesterday...i couldnt believe nobody picked him...still cant to this day

still one of my fav players...keep tabs on him thought he was gonna make a NBA team for a while...ended up with a good career overseas though

was one of my fav players

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Ed Cota....wish he would have left the year before guaranteed 1st rounder, i remember that draft night like it was yesterday...i couldnt believe nobody picked him...still cant to this day

still one of my fav players...keep tabs on him thought he was gonna make a NBA team for a while...ended up with a good career overseas though

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

24page650.1.jpg

Victor Page-never could stay away from the trouble

HaroldMiner was another
Was the first person that came to mind
tired.gif

Him and A.I. has to be my favorite college backcourt of all time.

Joe Forte would be on my list too.

24page650.1.jpg

Victor Page-never could stay away from the trouble

HaroldMiner was another
Was the first person that came to mind
tired.gif

Him and A.I. has to be my favorite college backcourt of all time.

Joe Forte would be on my list too.

cjspida619 wrote:
Ace Rawstein wrote:

I hated him for what he used to do to our PG's but boy did I respect his game. If only he had a Jump Shot
30t6p3b.gif

cjspida619 wrote:
Ace Rawstein wrote:

I hated him for what he used to do to our PG's but boy did I respect his game. If only he had a Jump Shot
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

But my contribution:

LeonPoweCavs.jpg

leon may be my fave dude in the L. after hearing his life story, and how hard he plays... plus when he blew out his knee in that playoff game, and kept playing cause they didn't have a TO to waste... a real man

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

But my contribution:

LeonPoweCavs.jpg

leon may be my fave dude in the L. after hearing his life story, and how hard he plays... plus when he blew out his knee in that playoff game, and kept playing cause they didn't have a TO to waste... a real man

display_image.jpg

DeMarr Johnson. Was really the first person i followed through high school, college then NBA

Thats the homie right there. Atleast he was smart with the money he got from his rookie contract.

4daa20ff4fa9baffa174b454cba2.jpeg

Sirvaliant Brown. Another homie from the DMV. Everyone hyped him up, saying he would be better then
Iverson...SMH

Greg Oden
Maurice Clarett

display_image.jpg

DeMarr Johnson. Was really the first person i followed through high school, college then NBA

Thats the homie right there. Atleast he was smart with the money he got from his rookie contract.

4daa20ff4fa9baffa174b454cba2.jpeg

Sirvaliant Brown. Another homie from the DMV. Everyone hyped him up, saying he would be better then
Iverson...SMH

Greg Oden
Maurice Clarett

24page650.1.jpg

VictorPage-never could stay away from the trouble

HaroldMiner was another

Man this dude looks bad now! SMH

I stay seeing him on the train with  busted hood joint's

24page650.1.jpg

VictorPage-never could stay away from the trouble