Post one player your rooted for so badly, but never blew up

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Maciej Lampe. Yea yea I know he was a nobody, but he was the first Polish-born player in the league and I hoped he'd do well to represent us.

But even I knew he wouldn't succeed in the league with his foot speed.
Didnt know anybody from Poland on NT. Where you from, man?
And about Lampe. From the start I knew he was a head case. Thats what my boys from the junior national team told me after they played with him, and thats what showed up later on. Too much of a primadonna and not enough of a banger. 

I always rooted for D.Wagner, its really a shame what happened to him 
grin.gif

I was born there, but I moved to NYC when I was 7.  I lived in Warsaw while I lived there.

Really early but. Scottie Reynolds all dude had to do was leave junior year after that final four season and he'd get a shot in the L.

Really early but. Scottie Reynolds all dude had to do was leave junior year after that final four season and he'd get a shot in the L.

honestly this man right here...

72362579_display_image.jpg%3f1281906978

yeah he was a 3 time all-star but i was a huge eddie jones fan and i was hoping he'd be a future hall of famer basically everything kobe is now. i still rooted for him after he got traded to the hornets.

sweet butter
pimp.gif

honestly this man right here...

72362579_display_image.jpg%3f1281906978

yeah he was a 3 time all-star but i was a huge eddie jones fan and i was hoping he'd be a future hall of famer basically everything kobe is now. i still rooted for him after he got traded to the hornets.

sweet butter
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom